Caribbean Cruises

Inside of Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur of the Seas

Have you at any time thought about cruising, but just wasn’t rather certain? Check out this relatively thorough view within one particular of Royal Caribbean’s Grandeur of the Seas. Probably it can be not one particular of the greatest ships in the Royal line, but it holds it can be personal fat.

Incorporated in this movie are also scenes from a few separate ports: Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Coco Cay. However there is no footage of Crucial West, considering that the quit was cancelled thanks to rough h2o.

All of the footage, other than for that of the ship in the h2o intro was shot with the GoPro Hero3+ Black Version.

If you have any issues come to feel free to remark or information me. Delight in.

Music by the great Kevin MacLeod from incompetech.com

1. i was on this ship in 2005 it was my first and last cruise

2. love your work on this best one I've seen

3. Was the Grandeur a lot of fun?

4. I'm leaving from Baltimore to Bermuda in 2 days 5/21/16… Thank you soooo much for this video…it is one of the best I've seen…it has put me and my husband at ease…cuz some other videos and comments gave the grandeur very bad ratings and I was afraid we were about to get on a rinky- dink ship… So thx again…this is our second cruise…the other was on Carnival Fantasy to Bahamas for our honeymoon 16 years ok…

5. Nicely done vid with beautiful family. Twins? congrats!

6. My daughter and myself, will be going on this ship for Christmas and new year 2016. Its our first ever cruise. Your vlog has put my mind at ease, as have seen not a lot of nice things said about this ship? But am glad I have watched this. Its along way for us to travel (from Scotland) but feeling reassured. Thank you xx

7. Been on Grandeur quite a few times, and am taking my MIL to Bermuda, Bahamas and CocoCay. {first time for her) This video is perfect! I'm sure you had lots of memories . Thanks for the amazing video. Your Daughter is a jewell!

8. What a great video. I appreciate you doing this. I will be going in April 2016 and I can't wait!

9. A wonderful tour. Good music as well. Thank you.

10. That was fun! Thanks for your video skills and for taking me with you. So sorry about the Boo-Boo! Your young one is so sweet. God bless.

11. THANKS for posting.

12. I found this video super helpful! My honeymoon next october will be on this ship! 🙂 thanks for this video 😀

13. Really cool video! Would you recommend this ship/cruise out of Baltimore for a couple celebrating its 5 year wedding anniversary? We live right outside Baltimore so it would certainly be convenient and save money! 🙂

14. Very nice video.

15. Great video filming and editing, love the pacing.  We're going Jan 2017, which will go to Charleston, SC and Miami in addition, no Key West unfortunately.   Did you lose your snorkel masks to thieves in Nassau?   We're planning to do a tour through the cruise line, and one visit should be enough for me.

16. Well done!  My first cruise was Grandeur and I've been hooked ever since!  Unfortunately, the seas were too rough for us to enjoy Coco Cay so, we'll just have to go back!  🙂

17. Anyone else going on the 26 of June this year?

18. Great video!  Thanks so much.  I'm thinking about taking that cruise in Jan. 2016 and your commentary and visuals gave me a perfect view.

19. @ Doreen L.  Thank you for the kind comments and for watching my videos! I hope you and your husband have an awesome time. Coco Beach was cool, we just hit the water and tried to go to a highly recommended restaurant there (The Sand Bar Sports Grill) but it was WAY too crowded. In Nassau, I heard the fish fry is cool, but never did it myself. Coco Cay is just amazing to lounge around in those hammocks and do the nature walk. You can get a guided tour, but we just did it on our own. I love history, so any of the excursions that give info. I love. We unfortunately didn't get to do Key West due to the rough waters, so we got an extra day at sea. Overall, very nice trip though.

20. Have you been on the Pride with the remodel? I'm going in August and thinking of filming this time. Wonder if my daughters would let me
    Video them. (:

21. This is one of the most thorough videos of this ship I've seen so far. Thanks! Hubs and I will be doing this same cruise in Oct. Any suggestions for cheap/fun things to do when on land? Never been to CocoCay before. Been to Bahamas and Port Canaveral  twice, and usually just hit the beach.

22. Thanks for uploading this video.  I was on the Graneur before the renovations.  It does look like a new ship.  We are leaving on Nov. 1, 2015 for a 10 day cruise.

23. Cool thanks for the info

24. Wow awesome vid thank you , going on same cruise in June . What is the name of the camera extension you were filming with ? Would like to buy one for my cruise

25. great job on the video. really nice.  we will be booking this cruise in a day or two , for feb 2016. really excited about it. we've been to all theses ports before, they are just our speed, chill. what did you think of baltimore ? easy to park , etc?   jerry

26. well done, A very Thorough Video!  Thanks for the time!

27. This is by far the nicest and coolest video I have ever watched… Thank you so much!

28. How old was your daughter and did she enjoy the ship? Does the ship have anything for the toddlers?

29. Thank you for sharing. I'm going on that cruise this month. I also have the go pro but I'm trying to learn how to use it lol. Any tips?

30. Im going on this ship (on the same itinerary) next december for christmas! Thanks for uploading this 🙂

31. nice use of ur go pro, cool shots