Mediterranean Cruises

Day 1 | 12 Day Mediterranean Cruise | Cruise Vlog

1:16 – Boarding the Carnival Breeze
3:10 – Large cargo ships
3:39 – Interior tour of the Carnival Breeze

We board the Carnival Breeze docked in Barcelona, check out our cabin and enjoy a couple adult beverages.

—-
Please Subscribe to join our YouTube family! Click here to SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES #CarnivalCruise #ChooaeFun #CruiseVlog

Alex on Facebook –
If you send me a friend request, tell me you found me on YouTube.

Alex on Twitter –
Instagram –
Erika on Facebook –
Google+ –

Aiden’s birth video
Alex Surprising Erika in Mexico

Royalty Free Music Loop, “When I’m 46” provided by

Business Inquiries enjoimedia@gmail.com

1. Were the Rossis on this cruise?

2. Im discussed by people like you. So I guess stealing and being a liers are part of your DNA. Hope your kids see this…so that they can mock mom and dad.

3. Shhhh. Mouthwash, food coloring. Refill in Port.

4. She looks Mexican. If it doesn’t work, just take her to San Diego and lift her up and throw over the fence.

5. Now wonder Carnival is referred to as the Walmart of the seas

6. Love your videos but I disagree with what you did here.

7. Shame on you two love birds!!! Sneaky people. Hopefully you didn't get drunk!

8. don't the cruise lines check luggage?

9. I will be honest, I was alarmed at the brazen way Alex and Erica were disclosing their stealthy way of getting liquor on board.
    What was more alarming and to an extent funny was the number of people in the comment section who thought this was a brilliant idea fit to be emulated.
    Sadly the couple of voices of conscience were shouted down and abused as party poopers.

10. Hey, did you guys wrap the flasks in something? Going on a cruise in a week and just ordered those lol

11. Thanks bro!

12. You don't have to sneak it on. They don't tell you this on carnival a person can have 1 personal bottle of alcohol. I have done this and say its for a special occasion I forgot if it was on carry-on. Carnival even has a video telling you what to do its an employee. So if you think you got over but you didn't. Cause I've done it

13. Cheap ass people

14. guessing this is new rule then? i was on Carnival cruises in past 2010s. we brought Alcohol on board on each trip. Wines and Whiskey and even Vodka. it was even visible last couple times we had went. as i was carrying it in my hands as we boarded.

15. OMG tortilla española, is my favourite when you find a good one. There used to be a great Spanish cafe in Clapham London opposite the leisure center, every day I'd go for a swim then what ever I had worked off would be put back on with a slice of their tortilla española when I went in the cafe lol, so gooooodddd…… Dam Alex you're making me hungry! 😀

PS love the banter you guys have together, having fun in a marriage is what is important… happy anniversary for the next one!

16. Thank you for taking the time to share.

17. Those shirts are fantastic

18. You two seem like a nice couple….I’m positive that you will be wearing shirts that say ten yrs survivor of marriage…..and do u think putting vodka in a mouthwash container with a little blue curaçao would work…because it would be the color of mouthwash….?

19. Save all the money you can

20. I like the Cove balcony room.

21. Did you have it in your carry on bag or your luggage

22. just curious, were you ever in the Navy? You look familiar

23. so now costa carnival have seen this alex and erica will be banned ! saying that being banned from carnival would be like be banned from ryanair, great news, but if your that poor you really should get a mobile home and be a gypsy in it .

24. Why not double up a quart size freezer bag?? Your liquor smuggling gave me the idea of using quart freezer bags.. haha! Thank you for the video..

25. Those rules are there for a reason. This video is unwittingly teaching terrorists how to smuggle explosives. You should be ashamed.

26. She looks and sounds like a B. If anything, she needs to drop that attitude overboard ✌🏼

27. OMG riff raff extraordinaire! So tacky!

28. Man, just started watching your videos, and they are very entertaining. My family and i are planning a cruise dont know where yet. But your videos are very informative. Thanks

29. I hate people like you who sneak drinks onboard. If you can't have fun without drinking….IDK

30. You're probably the kind of people who steal cable/wifi from your neighbors and siphon gas out of their gas tanks.

31. 5 years?? You're wife should be ready to start banging other guys onboard

32. Turn off the annoying music, cheapskate.

33. Please be aware of the criminal activity
    On valor.
    on board Valor which I just got off of today from a 5-day Cruise and today is February 1st 2018. These criminals are setting up their guests by letting their employees win the raffle even though this is illegal which is why I called them criminals many attempts of trying to get a hold of the manager of both the stores and the customer service management they would not talk to me unless it was over the phone where they repeatedly ask you your name which is just an attempt of them trying to record the phone conversation and they kept telling me to call the management in the store in which I told them that is not my job to tell them I have already told them what was going on and it was up to them if they were going to do anything about it and I have many pictures and videos that I will be posting promptly. Ps the security guards when coming back onto the boat from any Port of Call do not have permission to touch you there was no place to sign to give them permission to touch you so when they do just simply remind him of this and they will step away because as an American we have rights and if we don't stand up for those rights we will lose these rights so as a reminder to all Americans please do not give up your rights

34. Just came back from the carnival dream on Sunday. It's easier to just carry in rum runners on your person. Just make sure nothing you're wearing is metal so you don't have to be pat down for making the detector go off.

35. Lol survivor shirts hilarious 🤣

36. all these fucking pricks talking about its cheap and not classy… stfu you see the title of this video why watch it? I'm sure they give 2 fucks about your opinion..

37. What would you call it?

38. Low class people ! I saw people like this a lot when i go on the cruises, they usually look different and just look low class among others. Just went on cruise a few days a go on Carabian and i saw people like you two a lot. Eating a lot too.

39. Good video.

40. Cheap…

41. Ah i understand now the type of cruise, was wondering WTF are people trying to smuggle alcohol for lol, the longer world cruises its provided at duty free prices.

42. Alex & Erika……………..guess what, US Customs watched your confession video….(shakes his head)

43. Going to give this a shot this week! Carnival! I will report back with the results.

44. Great idea and everything but I can't imagine spending the kind of money that it takes to go on a cruise and then get kicked off trying to sneak on a couple of liters of rum. I know that drinks are expensive but with beverage packages available at a reasonable price to sneak on enough to go a couple days seems ridiculous. Only been on one cruise and booked another one and both came with the ultimate beverage package as a free upgrade.

45. hell no someone got caught coming back from ensenada I was so damn scared cause I had a wine purse 😂😂
    & no its not about being cheap jack & coke was $15 dollars for a regular size cup smh .. Oh an the person who orderes it did not feel a buzz at all …

46. you sneak your liquor on can you afford to gamble you said you was going to the casino

47. you are cheap and my wife and I go every year.

48. Don’t watch youtube vidjas about how to do it. Be creative. All the cruise lines are now watching this stuff and becoming smarter about the tricks people use, and also checking people’s luggage more thoroughly.

49. You guys are adorable and seem like a lot of fun. It's not a party without Bacardi.

50. would u say this still works? i need to know before i hit the buy me now on amazon. thanks!