Usa & Canada Cruises

U.S. Fed Court May Block Carnival Cruise Lines From Docking In United States

U.S. Circuit Court Judge, Patricia Seitz may block all Carnival Corp. ships from docking in the United States. Could devastate the tourist economy around the world!

*** You can now support our Channel by SUBSCRIBING (Free) or JOINING ($4.99 a month) at ***

——————————————————————-

Please take a moment to LIKE this video, SUBSCRIBE to our channel and SHARE this video to your Social Media. We appreciate you watching our videos.

We are giving away a FREE Carnival Cruise; visit for details on how to win!

Want to send us a letter / package or even a product for us to review? We will do our very best to open everything we receive on video. Send all Mail / Packages To:

The Sal Pitera Company
Po Box: 1543
Kent, OH 44240

SUPPORT US ON PATREON:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Here are some items that I use to make my videos. These are affiliate links, so while they do NOT cost you more, we do get a small kick-back from Amazon.com

CAMERAS:

JOBY GorillaPod Focus with Ballhead X Bundle:
Puroma Universal Cell Phone Tripod Mount:

EDITING:
PowerDirector 360 Suite:

*** FOR MORE AWESOME VIDEOS, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE **

#SalPitera #CarnivalCruise #ChooseFun

1. I would like the live show!

2. Would love you to do the weekly show… would this cover our favorite line… Princess

3. Carnival Cruise lines is the worst cruise line in the business! Ships breaking down all the time! A really cheap cruise line that I had personal experience with. Broken bathrooms and puke on deck not cleaned up for hours. This judge should put them out of business forever! Won't ever book a cruise on a Carnival ship again!

4. I love carnival! I just booked my cruise for the panorama. But what the hell carnival! They should be criminally prosecuted, fined, and made to pay for cleanup! But stoping carnival from docking in the us would hurt so many people financially. Carnival…. shame on you.

5. Thank God

6. Banning them is the only way to make a point!

7. But why would CCL do the wrong thing when the right way is just as easy. Could these instances be accidental or consistent dumping? Sometimes things do get blown out of proportion.

8. We JUST booked our cruise for the end of June. Should we be worried?

9. I agree with you completely . This judge is going overboard (pun). I agree with a giant fine. I wonder if any of your audiences knows who appointed this judge. Oh ya a guy who has 50 dead close friends. Billy!

10. Carnival sucks

11. I just got back from a cruise and I vlogged it. It was so much fun,

12. I have been on carnival more than once and carnival corporation needs to clean there act up before June so they don’t get banned temporarily I don’t think I would ever travel carnival after this either royal carribean sounds cleaner and doesn’t do what carnival does?

13. It really ticks me off that this cruise line has been dumping in the ocean and ignores the laws. I say block them and jail them.

14. I booked a Cruise on Princess this July. R.I.P.

15. Theres this guy his name fails me right now who advocates for RCCL so i would like to see a carnival based live blog

16. Hey Sal! Love your videos. I'm heading off onto my first cruise in 19 days with Carnival. Finding it extremely difficult to find cruise tips for Australian Cruises, so hopefully most of your tips and hints also carry over to the Australian Ships!

17. Close them down. Carnival will not listen unless hit financially. Ban them for even a month and watch the change. I’m a Platinum member on Carnival but could take my business elsewhere.

18. This is off topic but, where is your bird? I missed her in this video.

19. Like this vedio… ur new friend here dear

20. Yes Carnival is doing bad. Yes there should be a fine. At the same time, maybe the judge should focus on the U.S. Navy for doing the same thing. Shouldn't punish one without the other. I don't care if they are a government agency. Wrong is wrong.

21. Well, they need to be made an example of as arrogance by corporations must be punished.

22. Do the news 👍👍👍

23. I would say your very bias, I wish the judge does stop them from docking here. The USCG should find some of the garbage, and sit the ex's down and let them eat it !!!

24. Carnival Corp owns Carnival, Holland America, & Princess. Carnival is a nightmare, DIRTY, OLD, Pride themselves on “Save the environment, conserve water, reuse towels etc”…HYPOCRITES…pollute our oceans, hurt our sea-life break probation and you don’t think you should be SERIOUSLY PUNISHED? I HOPE THE JUDGE SETS AN EXAMPLE AND SENDS A LOUD MESSAGE TO ALL CRUISE SHIPS. Other cruise lines WILL keep the economy growing. Someone needs to be HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

25. Thank you for this update! I am taking my first cruise on July 2nd on the Sunrise and so worried it might happen. I have planned this for almost a year now….this would be so upsetting if I get canceled.

26. It does hurt the economy.

27. Good job America!!! Carnival should not do that!!! Stop them!!! If they don't!!! We support America!!! #TRUMP2020

28. I agree with the judge. I am a capitalist and a conservative.

29. So Sal supports dumping at sea by his rant. The US is not the only country, the only country that wants to do something, on this planet there are many others that SUPPORT CCL dumping at sea and they do NOTHING?

30. If you ever do decide to travel on Carnival be sure to go on a deck around 3 or 4 in the morning and look towards the mid aft section of the ship and you will most likely see them dump their Waste Oil Garbage and other products overboard the smell is horrendous I feel so bad for the environment they will openly dump sewage as well they do it before they come into port or at least 7 miles off of any poor I've never seen Royal Caribbean do this nor have I seen celebrity however I have seen NCL and Carnival Cruise Lines do this multiple times I am fortunate enough to been on 60 cruises and this was very common approximately 10 years ago but they still do it to this day

31. I have witnessed with my own eyes Carnival dumping oil like material out of their ships it comes out of the mid section of the ship or towards the mid aft of the ship and looks horrible in the water I've actually seen them dump trash overboard as well this is been going on for many years and will continue to go on without regulation I will say and all my times traveling with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise lines I never saw this practice however on Carnival I even saw them take sewage hoses strong about the ship and off to the side of the ship on to pour this created an awful smell and I can only imagine how unsanitary this was for the passengers