Caribbean Cruises

Royal Caribbean – The ULTIMATE guide

We give you all the information you will ever need to take a Royal Caribbean cruise. We take a look at the staterooms, cabins, entertainment, the different types of Royal Caribbean cruise ships and let you know what’s included and what’s not such as beverage drinks packages and excursions. We let you know what the best Royal Caribbean cruise ship for you is.

Including information about Independence, Navigator, Oasis, Symphony, Harmony, Allure and Anthem of the Seas.

Click here to subscribe to our channel:

Follow us on social media:

Click here to visit our website:

Contact us:
➤ ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk

Get unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items with Amazon Prime

At Royal Caribbean International, their aim is to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. They are the pioneers of many firsts at sea, offering a playground of incredible experiences on 25 of the world’s most innovative and spectacular ships, visiting over 250 destinations around the world.

They are revolutionising the cruise industry to make every holiday onboard one to remember. Whether that’s wowing you with our robotic bartenders, dazzling with a 30-foot giraffe or thrilling you with breath-taking destinations, they want to open your eyes to a new way to travel.

If you’ve never cruised before, we’d like to bust a few myths for you. Cruise holidays have changed – our ships are bolder and better, accommodation is spacious and comfortable. Food is amazing, entertainment is world-class and there has never been more reasons to set sail for couples and families alike.

About Cruise with Ben & David:
******************************
Previously known as Honest Cruising, we’re now called Cruise with Ben & David. We produce the Cruise Ship videos including cruise ship tours, stateroom cabin tours, reviews, cruise ship food, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs and live shows. We love to cruise, we bring you along on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, USA, Australia and Asia. We love to sail with the best cruise liners in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Virgin Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O and Viking Cruises.

Video Credits:
Footage/images of Royal Caribbean is copyright Royal Caribbean.

Music Credits:
Venice Beach -YouTube Audio Library

#RoyalCaribbean #Cruise #Cruising

1. naughties?

2. We think the food on Royal is better than on Princess.

3. Only go on Royal Caribbean cruise ship. Cheers🍻

4. Thanks guys. Me and my girlfriend are due to cruise on the oasis of the seas in August ! This has really helped us ! Keep doing what your doing the videos are great 🙂
    Luke

5. This was so well done! I love that you gave a breakdown on the RC classes of ships and loved the comparison chart w RC, NCL and Celebrity. Those are the 3 lines I’m looking at for my first cruise. I’m really leaning to RC Oasis class as I love the Neighborhoods and activities on the ship as well as the specialty dining. I also like NCL “The Haven” suites for a luxurious and romantic getaway. That NCL Bliss ship looks amazing as does the totally tricked out Celebrity Edge. You have a great channel and your videos are very informative and fun! Thank you! For the future I would love to see stateroom and suite comparisons for the 3 cruise lines (Royal, NCL and Celebrity).

6. Great video. Im scheduled to take my 14th cruise In October 2019(R/C Freeedom of the Seas) This is one of the best videos Ive seen on youtube..

7. Sailed on the Serenade of the Seas last fall and LOVED it! Sailed from Boston to Maine to Canada. I like this size of ship (2,490 passengers) and since it was October there were just a few kids on board. We loved it so much we're doing the same cruise in 2019, but a little later so we catch more of the fall colors. Royal offers such a variety of experiences there is really something for everyone! Thanks for the great video Ben & David!

8. actually gratuities arent mostly ..However, if you go on a charted music cruise in Australia.. then gratuities are paid for..Just thought I add that for you.btw great vlog.. well thought out..thanks

9. You guys have a great style. Very well written and executed. Thanks.

10. Great video as usual. You mentioned ordering bottled water for your room and I wonder if you have the highest beverage package it says it includes bottled water do you still have to pay to have it delivered to your room?

11. That is why i love RCCL

12. I really enjoyed your video. I was very informative and it appeared to be objective…. This video is great for people who haven't sail on Royal Caribbean International and are exploring all options.

13. Y'all need one of these for Carnival Cruise line

14. I didn’t see empress of the seas? What class would that be in?

15. I was very impressed by the food in the American Grill on the Oasis.

16. The decadence disgusts me!

17. I was born in the mid to late noughhhhhhties

18. Was on the Quantum of the Seas in April 2018 sailing out of Shanghai. Overan with Chinese, got to know every Mandarin insults, booted in the shins for getting in the way of them fighting over the food, and them spitting in every sink, ashtray and cup on the ship. Wonderful cruise…

19. 5x's bigger than titanic

20. Great revue but these are not "Liners"!

21. Freedom and Radiance class ships neither one were built in the 90’s haha learn your facts

22. Great review thank you

23. I was charged an extra 18% service charge when I ordered my non-alcoholic refreshment package. I consider that 18% a gratuity charge, otherwise why would I have to pay the extra service charge?

24. he was wrong about last year of oasis class. They built a new oasis class ship symphony of the seas.

25. EXCELLENT. Well done lads. Really professional. I'm impressed !!
    What do you think or know about Tui Cruises? We are booked on the Marella Explorer on July 7th and I'm finding it very difficult to get any information about the ship other than its in getting a refit now and is due to sail again in May.
    We too have got the cruise bug with 2 RCI cruises under our belt so far.

26. I do agreed with Ebba but I do think that you did an amazing report in all of the best of ships in the whole world!…. the Royals… Thank you so much …