Usa & Canada Cruises

SECRETS and TIPS of Cruising

Save money and get the best secrets, tricks and tips of cruising for first timers and seasoned cruisers. This information is helpful when sailing with Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line NCL, Carnival, Princess Cruises, P&O and many more!

Here are some items we mention in the video:
Universal Power Adaptor –
Power Strip –
Portable Nightlight –

Click here to subscribe to our channel:

Follow us on social media:

Click here to visit our website:

Contact us:
➤ ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk

Get unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items with Amazon Prime

About Cruise with Ben & David:
******************************
Previously known as Honest Cruising, we’re now called Cruise with Ben & David. We produce the Cruise Ship videos including cruise ship tours, stateroom cabin tours, reviews, cruise ship food, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs and live shows. We love to cruise, we bring you along on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, USA, Australia and Asia. We love to sail with the best cruise liners in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Virgin Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O and Viking Cruises.

Music Credits:
Believer by Silent Parner Riot is part of the YouTube Audio Library
A Long Cold (Sting) by Riot is part of the YouTube Audio Library

#Cruise #Cruising #Cruisewith

1. Tip: don’t put your key card near a magnet

2. Going on a cruise later this year. Traveling up by overnight sleeper train. Hopefully get a good nights sleep and arrive refreshed at 7: 00 am, plenty of time for a stroll to the cruise terminal. Congratulations on your WAVE award

3. You guys have a beautiful house…

4. Very much appreciated. Thank you so much for sharing your hints and wisdom.😊👍

5. So for us Yanks… What's a brawley and or Mac? (Assuming that's what you said for weather preparedness…)

6. can i bring a good metal corkscrew on board for my own two bottles

7. even now late at nite we love to look at tv what type of coverage on board say carnival to bermuda cruise

8. Thanks for this video!

9. Another a great episode of smart ideas.  Cheers to you both.

10. Do people switch magnets on doors?

11. 5:04 … " but don't go to crazy (trying to diet) your on HOILDAy enjoy yourself! :)"

12. Great voices and good diction … I just saw some videos from a girl swaying back and forth and using a 'kiddy voice' (could not watch) … your videos are so much better! :0)

13. I love you video ! super helpful thanks so much

14. hi guys, the best success that I have ever had was by following the Carls Cruise Cutter (i found it on google) – definately the no.1 idea that I've tried.

15. good info

16. I have to say I was amazed at the amount of wasted food on the ship. Saw people make big plates and don't touch it.

17. There are several components to cutting costs during cruises. One place I discovered which successfully combines these is the Arack ship tips (google it if you're interested) without a doubt the most useful guide i've seen.Check out all the super information .

18. Something about Brits I love ❤️ and I love the helpful info . Keep up the good work

19. I'm not sure what line you are sailing with, but I always get all of the perks with a guarantee. Are there cruise lines which really do delete perks if one chooses a guarantee???

20. Great vlog. You guys covered everything.

21. Remember you will be on "ship time."

22. just a quick question i don't suppose you know what the disabled options are like do you

23. I just love these guys.

24. nice job guys

25. Tons of great advice! You both should be travel agents if you are not already.

26. Save money. Don't bring your wife.

27. Re: decorating the door. When that was suggested to me I thought it sounded naff, plus I had a very easy room number to remember. I travel solo so a lot of the quirky things people do I don't bother with. But it worked because my door was the only one in the corridor that WASN'T decorated LOL.

28. here's a few suggestions for spending less on cruises
    Look for restaurant special deals. Askonboard or keep an eye out for the occasional alternative restaurant deal to save money on a special meal.
    Do not over tip. Most cruise lines add to your cruise bill a service fee that covers your cabin steward and dining staff.
    Go on your own on shore trips. Cruise lines offer a variety of shore excursions in every port of call they visit but charge for them.
    Save on your bar bill with discounted packages.
    Don't waste your wine! If you order a bottle of wine with dinner and can't finish it, ask your waiter to cork it and save it for you for another night.
    (Reference: Arack ship tips site )

29. i must be a pro! im aware of all these tips!!

30. I have a question can't I take the harmony of the seas Florida ? Bc I don't want to go to Europe

31. I'm a former travel agent and one recommendation is bring some diphenhydramine (benedryl) and keep this with you at all times as it does conquer your sea sickness/nausea. As soon as you start to feel sick take 50mg and make sure you're near your cabin cause, it will knock you out and that's what you need to happen and as soon as it knocks you out, you must sleep even if it is for 1 hour. You wont believe that 1 hour will do you wonders and it will give you extra energy especially if your sea sickness/nausea should happen in the afternoon/early evening so if you conk out at lets say 2pm and you wake up fully refreshed at 3pm take a wake up shower and get dressed for dinner and you wouldn't believe the energy you'll have that evening that you'll probably have the energy for the midnight buffet. One thing I wish is that there would be a cruise line(s) that include every thing including unlimited soft drinks for those who do not drink alcoholic beverages. It seems to me after you board your ship, they're still dinging you for every thing. My wish is once you've paid for your cruise the absolute only items they should bill you for are port excursions and things of this nature. The gratuities, soft drinks should be inclusive.