Usa & Canada Cruises

Things I Wish I'D Known Before SOLO Cruising!

CRUISE TIPS!

Celebration, FL 34747

Please Subscribe to My Channel:

ElleKosGlam Channel:

S O C I A L M E D I A:

Instagram:
FaceBook:

THUMBS UP! …for more info concerning Cruise & Travel TIPS!

Disclaimer: This Video Is Not Sponsored.
#CruiseTips
#CruiseVacationVlog
#CruiseVacation 2018
#MyCruiseExperience

1. Hello guys!!!! Thank you for the 411!
    I have never been on a cruise, I’m from Mexico and would like to go from Venice to Barcelona , I would also like a river cruise but IM SINGLE , Can you help? I want to do this in October

2. this is great.. but i want to go with someone….How did i get here! NOoo

3. 2:35

4. Is there a waiting list for the solo cabins?

5. Yrs i would love to do a group cruise

6. Where do i register for a single cruise? LOL

7. I am a 18 year old girl and I want to go on a cruise by myself but I’m worried about feeling safe. Advise?

8. As a single I found this very informative,

9. I love that blouse your wearing, can you tell me where you purchased it, please.

10. Having never traveled solo, I'm thinking group solo cruise would be best way to ease into it. Question for my singles: What's the best (non-creepy) group single event you've ever done? 🙂

11. I have a cruise coming up next January on NCL and I can’t wait! RCL has a few solo balcony cabins on their quantum ships and I am thinking of booking for winter 2021…..Please keep us updated if any new ships offer solo balcony cabins 😎 Great information thank you.

12. so true. my boyfriend and I cruise together, but, we are not always together. especially in the mornings or sometimes in the afternoons. I am a earlybird. I love to get up in the mornings and go on the promenade, and get me a lovely cup of coffee from the café and just do some adult coloring and do some people watching. I love it.

13. Your cans are amazing

14. Been looking for videos like this……Taking my first cruise in October (For my Birthday) on the Carnival Sensation to Grand Cayman and Havana, Cuba. Personally, I love traveling solo, but it can be difficult to find a decent deal on cruising. Always wanted to try it, found an itinerary I liked, and was able to book a Porthole room for a decent rate, even as a solo……TBH I always thought the concept of "Single" Cruises creeped me out lol

15. Im single and would like to know about single cruisers please Ive called several times. I also want to go on the mardi gras oct31 2020. Im ready to book. but cant find it online to book. Thank you

16. Great video. Thanks for the solo cduosong tips. I haven't taken a solo cruise yet but it's definitely on my list. Good info.

17. I would like to travel on a cruise ship for singles. I'm 33 years old and don't want to be on a cruise ship with singles that are much older than me. How do you find the cruise ships that have singles around the same age group. Thanks

18. Makes me sick this blue pill beta

19. I want to go on a solo cruise for my 30th birthday next year! Your advices are super useful 🙂 btw you guys are absolutely adorable, couple goals for sure :p

20. thats whats happened to me..I live in australia and im having to pay for two ppl and there is only me.. cost is almost 2900 for just an inside cabin.. im not happy about it and i got a slight discount.. I personally think thats unfair.. thats royal caribbean . im looking elsewhere for my next cruise unless i can get a single cabin at the proper rate..

21. The "special rooms" are way down in the dungeon.
    NO OUTSIDE.
    UGLY PEOPLE COMING ON TO YOU.

22. I am now a single cruiser. I have gone on three so far and the 4th coming up in April, 2019. I will be on Grandeur, which I have been on before and it is a 12 night cruise to the Southern Caribbean. I enjoy cruising but have learned to go through my AAA agent. They have many cruises that are group cruises and being older, I feel better about being with a group and knowing there is a travel agent with us. I had no idea that you could let a cruise line know you are alone and someone would be assigned to keep track of me, so to speak. I would love to go on one of the smaller ones like Silver Seas. I have been on on Royal Caribbean about 6 times, Celebrity 3 , and Carnival 2. The only reason I do not cruise more is because of the cost. I have an ocean view for April. I got spoiled on R.C. when they once upgraded me to a balcony. To get a balcony this time it was going to cost me $2,500.00 more. To me that would be another shorter cruise. Next time I think I will go with an inside one, for that is cheaper yet. As I told my AAA agent, I am not dead, I just retired and I still enjoy a fun time. I do not ever want to be on one of those mega ships. I have actually written to several cruise lines regarding the cost for a solo traveler being nearly double what I would pay if I had someone with me. When I worked, I took my sister along, but now I am retired and on a limited income and can no longer do that. I love my privacy and could never room with a person I did not know. UCK With AAA groups, your transportation to and from the port are covered in the cost, so that is a plus for me, because I would never drive to Baltimore or N.J. I enjoyed your little chat with us and if you have any suggestions for me, I am open to anything. I am an outgoing woman who loves people and fun, but when I go back to my cabin, I want to be alone.

23. AND… NCL has a SOLO cruise director!

24. I am looking for a cruise to Bahamas but single and waiting on court date from car accident.

25. Carnival used to have a space available program where you got assigned a roommate, but I only did it once. Ended up with a strange guy from the Midwest… I'd rather pay double. I tend to like NCL, but have only been on one trip on a ship with the single cabins, and I wanted a balcony that time…

26. Solo cruising in a group: love that idea. I'm rather reserved but do want to cruise solo. Not looking for a hook-up though. So a "singles' cruise" is not appealing to me.

27. Thanks to your good advice I finally embarked on my first cruise ever (August 2018), at the stately age of 60. I travelled SOLO on the Norwegian Epic and man o'man, what an absolute blast! I had no idea what to expect except probably meeting other solo travellers, so imagine the thrill of meeting dozens of like-minded people. From the very first evening to the last we were all one big happy family for dining, excursions and on-board shows. So glad I pre-paid for food & drinks because I effectively got my money back after the first night, glug-glug, chomp-chomp! I'm doing in again next year for certain.

28. after wishing for 2 years finally put down a deposit on ncl breakaway solo studio cabin for the western caribbean in march/apr 2019. seemed to me to be the best deal for a rirst time cruiser? 209 days to go lol! so now I'm doing my homework!!

29. Great information thank you. May I ask if there are solo cabins that are interconnected? Like if two friends want to go together but have their privacy as well? Thank you.

30. Yes sign me up for a singles solo cruise! Would love to meet you!

31. Hello Mr. And Mrs. Traveler. Love your video. I’m so excited because I have booked my first solo cruise with Carnival in October for my birthday. It’s during Halloween and my birthday is Nov 1st. This will be my 5th cruise, but I wanted to do just me this time. I’m a little nervous about it, but I say what the heck, I’m doing it. I’ll be 59 and guess what, I’ve even booked an excursion to go Parasailing. YEY! Going to Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico.

32. Hi! Great tips! You are a lovely couple! I did a solo cruise with Holland America in 2016. It was 9 days to Tortola, St. Marteen, Half Cay, Puerto Rico and Grand Turks. We missed St. Kitts because it was windy. The trip with Holland costs me around $1,200 but paid $400 out of pocket since I was able to redeem my credit card points. It was a last minute thing. For sure, Holland is for mature audiences, namely retirees and seniors. I went solo and was not impressed with the singles group activities. They were out of my age range. But, to be my 1st cruise, it was amazing. I bought a bottle a Johnnie Walker Blue at St. Marteen for $125.00. Holland price matched and gave a me a bottle. Ms.Koningdam was great ship. I would like to learn more about single groups.

33. just learned of you two. I love your idea Mrs. Traveller on the singles group cruise

34. Holland sharing a cabin with a stranger are you kidding me……….. NO

35. I just saw your video for the first time! Really enjoyed this video- very informative. I am going through a tough time and I really wanted to get away… I think a cruise might be good for me. I am going to follow you guys!!!!

36. I love to do a single cruise young man in my late 20s i deff be down

37. I would love to do a singles cruise

38. Im single. ive never really felt like id be welcome on a cruise. These single rooms kinda change that.

39. New subbie, love your channel & hoping to join solo cruising with you!

40. I’m interested🤗

41. Hey thanks for the videos. Just found your page when I was searching for information on solo cruising. Could you please send information if you do put a "single" cruise together

42. I’m going as a SOLO guest on NSL August 26-Sep 02 2018

43. Awesome Job!
    I would like to be a part of your single group cruise.

44. I’ve just returned from my first solo cruise on the Carnival Fascination out of San Juan PR, Enjoyed it so much, just booked another one for next year. I was only alone when I wanted to be! Thanks guys😍

45. I've cruised solo on Royal caribbean about 15 times and have never heard of a person dedicated to host solo travellers. Please people, don't limit yourself to solo cabins. You can generally book a normal cabin. I've found that it is often very little more than. Solo cabin.

46. I would love to do a singles or solo cruise from Boston. Do you have anything from that port?

47. I've never cruised before but I'd love to do a singles cruise