Usa & Canada Cruises

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

Carnival Princess Holland America Cunard Cruises Could Be Cancelled In June 2019 From US Ports In June of 2019 a federal judge will decide if Carnival can or cannot use US ports for it’s cruise business based on evidence that the cruise line has been breaking it’s terms of a probation ruling from April 2017. This could mean that the company would not be able to enter US ports for any of it’s 106 ships from all of it’s various cruise lines. These include Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Cunard, P&O, Aida and others. The economic impact would be staggering, up to 1 million cruisers per month would be denied access to the Carnival line and cruises to Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico and Trans Atlantic routes would be affected. Airlines, hotels and car rental agencies would be hit as well with this ban. #carnival #princess #hollandamerica #cunard #aida #costa #P&O #cruiseshipnews #caribbeancruisenews #alaskacruisenews #carnivalcruiselines

Join the TWB Family live Monday to Friday at 5pm et plus Saturday at 2pm et. We talk about cruise ships and cruise vacations, deals, updates and news. It’s a live Q and A fun free for all show! Plus play live Trivia with Bruce on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 8pm et.

Support my channel today visit Amazon from this link

My channel will earn a commission with any purchase you make. Thank you

Also visit my Amazon Store for great cruise vacation accessories ideas here

Get yourself or someone you love some TWB T-Shirts, Mugs, and other stuff by visiting my RedBubble Store here

To contact me directly, to sponsor my Channel or to look into a brand deal –

brucefrommert@hotmail.com

1. Find the dumb crab 🦀 and give to judges to see or bring it home 🏡 after

2. I pray that this happens! They deserve it. Lets bring Royal Caribbean back to the West Coast.

3. Bruce, Let’s keep your facts correct. They have not been accused of illegal dumping. They we’re found guilty of dumping oil, grey water and were given 5 years Probation, a slap on the wrist. While on Probation they dumped plastic into the ocean and admitted to using back channels to circumvent US Coast Guard Inspections. I don’t care about Carnival! There are lots of other cruise lines following the law, keeping the ocean’s clean! I hope the you start telling the facts truthfully! There won’t be cruising with plastic and oil killing fish, birds, and humans!

I hope the Judge throws the book at CCL for violation of probation! 2 Billion Dollar fine, Ban all CCL Cruises from docking in US Ports for a year and throw the CEO, CFO, President and every last Captain in Federal Prison for a month! Send a strong message! If you get Probation, clean up your act, violate the probation, get the law book thrown at you. The Judge has wide latitude in Probation Violations !

4. Not gonna happen. Too much at stake. Thousands of jobs, port taxes, Billions in revenue and much, much more. Carnival will get its wrist slapped again and pay a big fine.

5. My cruise is on Princess in June

6. Apparently this relates to Princess Cruise ships, if the ones that sale out of the US are anything like the tacky old rust buckets that Princess inflict on Australian cruise customers, they’re probably just leaking crap through rust holes in the bottom.

7. I am all for the judge holding firm however, I want to know now as I paid for and finally after 30 years booked my first cruise. That is millions of dollars maybe billions in revenue (employees, hotels, flights) so I can't imagine some fine not being paid. It will really taint potential customers like me to not use this line of ships again.

8. Bravo to this Judge showing Carnival they are not above the law!

9. I swear by Royal Caribbean anyways man i hate carnival sometimes

10. Why cancelled all cruise. How passenger s can get on the ship 🛳️ going on a cruise to n from the US ports

11. No one knows if this is true.
    Yet

12. ALL these cruise ships SHOULD know WHERE and WHEN to dump!!! thats what i learned on here on you tube!

13. I’m guessing, carnival thinks the laws aren’t for them!

14. I'm leaving Wednesday. Wish me luck!
    If you want to see me vlog the trip, sub to my channel!

15. I was just at key west on the carnival victory

16. No dose that mean they can’t go out of us ports?

17. Mickey Arison, the Chairman of Carnival would be under fire by shareholders, if Carnival ships are banned. Even though the Arison family founded Carnival and has a large holding in the company, other large shareholders will want changes to the Board of Directors and senior management.

My guess is that prosecutors will propose very strict conditions in exchange for continuing access to U.S. ports, and Carnival won't have a lot of practical options but to accept those terms.

18. Oh no My Cruise is in June

19. All of them better know what they are doing because people job's are and the line

20. Omg I sail June 1st😲

21. I guest they feel it's ok to broke the law….people will over look it….money big factor

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

22. Wow

23. Wow this is crazy and when this supposed to happen?

24. sailing august – carnival – long beach california!

25. Do the crime, pay the time.

26. Omg bruce I've only just made it.sail back may 5th