Honeymoon Cruise

CARIBBEAN CRUISE VLOG | WINTER VACATION

Click this to see our CARIBBEAN CRUISE WINTER VACATION VLOG

This is my first travel vlog that is full length. For our 1 year anniversary we decided to take a baecation to the caribbean to Labadee, Haiti Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten / St. Martin on Royal caribbean.

We had an amazing beach days visited some of the most beautiful beaches we have experienced, you could literally open your eyes in the water. Ate amazing food, laughed non stop and had the most amazing baecation. I would def recommend this trip for a honeymoon, anniversary trip, or valentines day trip. Hopefully my go pro footage will be recovered so I can share more in the future. But cheers to an amazing honeymoon x 2 and the perfect romantic getaway.

PLACES WE VISITED
El Yunque Rainforest
Raices Restaurant
Old San Juan
Magens Bay Beach
Downtown Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Marigot in St. Martin
Maho Beach
Orient Beach
Great Bay Beach

also FYI:

Nellie’s Beach was our favorite beach

We left out of Baltimore Port

Our cruise was 10 days long

we did a winter cruise / december cruise

It has been announced that Carnival Cruise will be going to Haiti soon. As of now royal caribbean is the only cruise line that goes to Haiti and owns a part of Labadee / labadie.

INDIVIDUAL VLOGS

HAITI VISIT

ST. THOMAS VISIT

ST. MAARTEN VISIT

There are vlogs of each of my days on the different islands as well as our life at sea on sea days / cruise days. Although the grandeur of the seas was not oasis or vision class by a long shot, we enjoyed the ship. I hope you enjoy the travel vlogs to come

For all things beauty, fashion, natural hair, travel, and faith follow me on social media !

Follow me on Instagram :
@JourdanParis

OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE –

The Whisper Challenge with my Husband!

CROCHET BRAID TUTORIAL

WINTER CLOTHING HAUL 2016

NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY / BIG CHOP VIDEO

1. First cruise in the winter, Dec. 14, 2019 Carnival Vista… will it be cold to not enjoy the pool and slides?

2. I'm sure you've done so by now. But if not, I would invest in a camera stick to keep the camera steady. It was moving way too much. Nice video.

3. propz for the edit nice

4. Beautiful video! Thank you for sharing.Can you make a video on how you maintained your hair during the cruise? What products you used etc.

5. new videos I enjoy your vlog and your boyfriend looks like big Sean lol

6. kompaaaa 🎶loveeee it

7. yesss girllll that white dress😍😍

8. Thank You so much, Jordan. You and your husband are just the cutest young couple! There are several reasons I will be watching your video several times. First because I love to see my people having a good time. I especially enjoy young points of view. I am a retired lady, but remember how it was to have lots of energy and life. Continue to enjoy life, ok? I'm also going on the Grandeur in March, and I have an ocean view cabin like yours. I wanted to see how big it really was. Sometimes pictures don't give a true look. Thanks for the cabin video. We went to Haiti on the Allure during that devastating hurricane in October 2016 that took so many lives. Our ship and all RC ships would drop off supplies every time they docked. The beach area was not touched, but right outside of the gates were people suffering from losses of lives and everything they owned. As we left, our ship stopped in the water. There was a capsized boat in the ocean. We sent crews over to see if anyone was alive , holding on, but no life was found! We stayed until the Haitian water patrols came to take over. That was a harrowing part of our cruise. Many prayers and money was sent to help them. Back to you, I will be watching more of your Vlogs, they are too cute. PS.. I love your Yoga poses. If I had tried that backward thing you did, my old butt would be still in traction!! Haha. Love to you both from a lady in Virginia.

9. beautiful thanks for sharing love it me and my husband trying to figure what we gone do for our anniversary

10. Love Love the video thanks for sharing!

11. Awesome video

12. Did you all purchase and do excursion on each port? or did you all just kind of venture out on your own and found things to do?

13. you a Florida State fan boo

14. Me in my Wife will be celebrating are 5 year on Carnival Trump

15. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VIDEO! What Music Did You Use?

16. I'm from Baltimore and looks like you folks had fun, Poly Grad here, loved loved your video, hubby looks super chill and you seem gregarious and fun loving, all the best

17. I'm definitely trying to go in the colder months. how was the water

18. fun…

19. Are you from Baltimore?

20. It won't let me reply to you but at Ms Vakashun thank you & LOL really? my husband and I thought it was going to be more adventurous, it wasn't hard at all to us. My hubby was actually semi disappointed that it wasn't more challenging. I loved getting into the spring water though, that was def the highlight for me.

21. Great video, thanks for sharing. Makes me wanna go on another cruise now. I just got back from Puerto Rico (I flew there) and I went to El Yunique National Rainforest. I will say it was definately an experience. However every video on Youtube shows the awesome fun part. Walking up/down those trails were NOT fun, I was exhausted lmbo. But it was soooo worth it.

22. awesome video brah keep it up with the great videos.

23. Awesome video! Love your music, adventures and fab wardrobe!!

24. Your bf is so weird lol. Sorry
    Maybe he's just camera shy ….