Mediterranean Cruises

Cruise Holiday onboard P&O Cruises Azura 2018

Cruise Holiday onboard P&O Cruises Azura 2018 This was a weeks cruise and there were very big waves! Check out my review of the cruise, sit back and enjoy as we set sail from Southampton.

1. Great vid mate, thanks for sharing!!!

2. I noticed you had a btl. of vodka on your desk, I thought you were not allowed to bring your own btls onboard? Great vid, very useful I'm cruising in July. Thanks

3. Sorry.. Had to stop ermm.. Watching.. Ermm.. Hope erm u erm had a fab erm time 😂👌

4. What time of year was this cruise Shaun?

5. Amazing video. I’m on this ship April 20th. You guys looked like you had an amazing time. Looking forward to future videos

6. Going to Norway in August on this ship!

7. Comment who’s coming on the azura in August and the ship is going to Norway I am

8. So end of april im going away! Looking at the drinks package that p&o are starting as of this month so im told! £40 a day would you say its worth it! £560 for the week for me and the mrs! P.s is there losts of extra costs aboard

9. can a cruise be booked around 2 years in advance and paid off weekly like you can with ordinary land based holidays?

10. exactly the same ship as the Ventura and Sapphire Princess, bad design looking down on the other Balcony Cabins, think i'll stick with Royal Caribbean ,we've tried them all and R C  take some beating

11. Lol Matthew loves his grub. Good video.

12. Excellent video, as I have cruised on Azura I think that you have captured the experience perfectly. Anyone who is apprehensive about cruising should watch this video. Many thanks for sharing.

13. I remember going on this cruise it was amazing im back here for memories 😁great video

14. Hi shaun! I guess food and drinks are included in the package. Is the alcohol included as well?
    It would have been good if you have explained about holiday package as well and costs

15. This amateur video does little to encourage a Cruise on Azura. There are so much better videos that show Azura as it really is. It’s a shame that the two other passengers are not more excited about being on board.

16. Excellent video. Very detailed .Will be going to the Caribbean on the Azura in December (34 days and counting). You covered every thing I needed to know.

17. Great video….going to the Caribbean in December 2018…..will be our first time on this ship…..you've enlightened us to what looks a great ship….many thanks

18. Excellent thanks. Got us looking forward to our first cruise on the Azora in 6 months time. Always thought it was for the elderly. You eased my concerns

19. Hallo, wirklich ein tolles Video! Sehr schöne Eindrücke, die du da vermittelst. Wenn du Lust hast kannst du ja meine auch mal anschaun, z.B. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ADk8iqRsk&t=452s

20. Great video! Just wondering why you were moved from 619 to 615?

21. At last someone on here who videos some of the essentials needed by a first time cruiser like embarkation and actually shows what people where on board and most importantly the formal nights. Well done and thanks