Usa & Canada Cruises

U.K. to the Caribbean | REPOSITIONING CRUISE!

BOSE GIVEAWAY (DEC. 11):
CHRISTMAS MERCH:

We woke up at the Yotel in the London Heathrow Airport and caught our bus to take us to Southhampton. We boarded our first repositioning cruise which is 15 nights across the Atlantic to the Caribbean! We explain why we did this crazy cruise and also had a little surprise!

CHECK OUT THE TRAVEL HUSTLE:

NATE’S ULTIMATE GUIDE TO LOUNGE ACCESS:
It’s free πŸ™‚

NATE’S 30 DAYS TO BECOMING A TRAVEL HACKER:

MUSIC from Epidemic Sound! Get a free month of royalty free songs here πŸ™‚
First Song: β€œPower to the People 5”
Second song: β€œFrom The Underground (Instrumental Version)”

***TRAVEL VLOG 442***

Our Links β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A PATRON:

KEEP US ON THE ROAD:

CHECK OUT OUR PACKING LIST:

Social Links β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM: @karaandnate (

TWITTER: @natebuchanan (

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, we got married June 2013 and quickly caught the travel bug! We started traveling full-time January 10, 2016. While daily vlogging was not the original plan, we were having way too many cool experiences not to share every single day! Now travel vlogging is our full-time gig, and we feel like we have the greatest job in the world! We are incredibly thankful to do something we love every day. πŸ™‚

We’ve pulled inspiration from several of our favorite travel vloggers on YouTube, such as: +Casey Neistat +FunForLouis +Jon Olsson +Mr Ben Brown, and any other talented travel vloggers that YouTube’s algorithm will hopefully connect us with πŸ˜‰

1. Btw it’s called a transatlantic cruise. I only go on cruises once a year since I was 3. So just believe me.

2. I love your positive outlook on life!

3. Dear Kara & Nate, I want to thank you so much for your amazing video's. Due to severe healthissues I've been home- & bedbound for most of 11 years now (often years without ever being able to go outside, the years/periods when I have been able to, still not common/rare), but I've always wanted to travel. You are the best indirect way for me to do that and it gives me so much joy, you couldn't imagine what it means to me. Not just because of the traveling, but you both have such lovely, sincere, spirited & grateful personalities which makes it an absolute pleasure to watch you guys travel the world. For now just happy to still be alive and going through a long & intense healingprocess, for the future I'm confident I'll be doing some traveling myself, thanks to a string of miraculous synchronistic developments that are helping me do the impossible πŸ˜‰

(–> I've been doing much visualising over the years and I'm always being treated to the perfect something on my path at the perfect time. Things I could not have made up if I tried, and without any effort or looking for them. Even your video's came into my awareness in kind of a 'weird' way). Thank you thank you THANK YOU, for your great & positive energy, your very enjoyable adventures and the way you are sharing them. They are much more important than you might realize (but I can imagine I'm not the only one with a situation like this who's watching your video's, or similar or other reasons why it means the world to someone, so maybe you've heard this before). Save travels you gorgeous souls, much love, Monique

4. you guys are so cute it's insane!! there are so many travel vloggers out there but I enjoy watching your channel because you both seem so sweet. I love it!!

5. Kara aged so well!!

6. You guys have sweet and great life. so jealous. Enjoy

7. You guys stand out in the UK, you look far too happy no one here smiles as much as you guys πŸ˜…

8. what website do you look at for repositioning cruises ? I have been on Carnival before I thought they would call those transatlantic cruises.

9. That lady's face always has those weird grin on in.

10. In the description, spelling mistake Southampton instead of Southhampton

11. Sorryβ€” what was the name of the cruise company?

12. I have to ask – how does one get over the fear of traveling so much, and for such long trips? I am single (I have to cats but they mostly take care of themselves), can afford it occasionally,Β and have tons of vacation hours stored up from work. But the thought of leaving my home unattendedΒ for more than a week really scares me. I start getting antsy around day 7.

13. So weird to see you guys so close to me and I had no idea

14. You guys are so funny. I like to watch your videos.

15. Nate and Kara are seriously the cutest

16. you and your friend have same smile, lol

17. love you guys, ive been binge watching your videos

18. Bang it you should have told me because I would have come and met you because I live here

19. How funny, you were in Winchester and King Alfred's statue, I live a 20 minute bus ride away from there

20. Id be too scared to get on the boat. Glug glug!!!😝😝😝

21. You look like cristiano ronaldo

22. What cruise ship

23. Titanic also left. From. Southampton

24. Boats are 197 feet in length or less….ships are much larger…..So you were on a cruise SHIP!

25. I just came off azura