Caribbean Cruises

ATLANTIS Beach Day RIP OFF!!!

*OPEN For More Information Below! * 25th CRUISE VETERANS!*

We are well experienced… Cruising 25 times!!!!

Hello Everyone! Well…Every excursion is not in your best interest when you CRUISE! Click to find out how our trip to the Bahamas Nassau Atlantis went!!! Here is a whole video based around “Rip Offs and Travel Tips”! These tips are some of the most frequent asked question concerning what to expect when you are flying , to everything you ever wanted to know! We will give you all of the much needed tips and tricks on what you need and don’t need… Enjoy!

Got something that you need to send me? Send correspondence to: Mr Traveler
P.O. Box 39076
Redford, MI. 48239

Please Subscribe to My Channel:

Elle Kos Beauty Channel:

S O C I A L M E D I A:

Instagram:
FaceBook:

THUMBS UP! For More discussion on info concerning #Travel #TIPS!

Disclaimer: This Video Is Not Sponsored.
#CruiseVacationVlog
#CruiseVacation 2016
#MyCruiseExperience

1. rip

2. Thanks Guys! Was thinking about booking this excursion, for my cruise. Not anymore!!!

3. Just subscribed to your channel thanks to this video. Thank you for this! A friend and I are going on our first cruise this November–this is very helpful info since we are still undecided on some of the shore excursions.

4. The 184.00 was for the tower.😂🤣😂🤣
    Sorry for 🤣😂🤣, Atlantic is beautiful

5. When i was there we went into town and then taxied over to Atlantis and had a blast! The taxi took us right to the beach. We of course found out by accident. We actually scratched the beach off the list when we heard the cost, but then ended up enjoying it due to the taxi driver.

6. That’s a shame…

7. Thanks Guys!

8. Im at Atlantis right now, this place is a total ripoff. $17 for a small locker to hold phones and flip flops while at the pool and water slide, then $40 a salad and 2 ice cream cones, dinner for 2 $120. If you come here bring extra money to burn. Smfh sux. I'll never come back, if I hit the lotto I'll go to Hawaii or Jamaica or Cancun or Paris. Miami was better, should of stayed there. Im from Cleveland, Ohio. Cedar Point is way more fun and there water park is 10x better.

9. Because the people on the resort do not want people from the cruise on the Atlantis resort spot.

10. Not for nothing but you could have walked all the way to the Reef beach and that's part of the fee you paid. The question is if you would have wanted to walk all that way for it?

11. You sound like Beyoncé

12. Thanks for the advice!!

13. Thank you for the information. 👍🏻

14. We did the beach break too and it was the exact same thing! Vendors hitting you up every five minutes. The beach was gorgeous but the surf was rough. We’re doing Blue Lagoon this time.

15. Thanks for the information

16. Omg 97 buck a person

17. Omg 97 buck a person

18. Did the same cheap cab ride also! But went to check out the casino. Only to find the your could just walk into the aquarium for free! After dinner back on ship we wanted to return to the casino, but it was looking a little sketchy with all the police lights racing around the tourist area after sun down.

19. So….. did you want the private or the public?

20. did you get your money back? I do hope so!

21. if you live here then you know what to do ask bahamain first because atlantis can makes a alot of money thats why bring food next time and cover up

22. no i live here and thats not a rip off

23. We are traveling with family members new to cruising. As much as I have cruised to Nassau, I never knew this; Although I've never booked this excursion. Thanks for the info. I love you guys!

24. I've been at the resort and the beach you went to after the tour is an Atlantis beach and not a public beach. There are private vendors at the spot where you were to rent wave runners, parasailing and get your hair braided if you want. You can walk down the beach; there's several spots to hang out and relax. Persons do not harass or panhandling you there. The public beach is near the RIU hotel and persons CANNOT freely walk over. Just so you know that there are Security guards that's ALWAYS there guiding that entry point. So $97 was a roundtrip transportation, a guided tour and access to the Atlantis beach?

25. It’s beautiful 😍 Bahamas 🇧🇸! Love ❤️ you!!!

26. Yo dont say that bout my country & ×××× u

27. View of the Atlantic Ocean from our room at Atlantis, Bahamas: https://goo.gl/maps/EHbmVw2DkWA2

28. Besides the exorbitant charge. You had a long wait before you even got there! Not cool at all!

29. The whole point was that you are supposed to pay the full price or it’s not worth it…don’t go to Atlantis if you’re just looking for a beach, Atlantis is known for the aquariums, water park, pools, restaurants and etc. don’t just go looking for a beach!

30. Dude u know that the other side like 20 feet to the left is a private beach and that is a different beach…it’s a whole different island and in order to get there you still need to be staying at one of the hotels. Also you paid for Atlantis not the Beach…look around their is literally everything you could imagine

31. That’s a ripoff! Could you please recommend any excursions that’s worth doing in Bahamas?

32. I’m docking in Nassau in May on a Disney cruise I don’t know what to do on Nassau it’s my 3rd time there, 1st time I stayed on the ship 2nd time I got off walked around did some souvenir shopping and went to a bar for mixed drinks. I’m in charge off the plans meaning find something to do and run it by everyone to see if they are all on board. I suggested meeting and playing with dolphins but they didn’t seem trilled so I’m thinking maybe go to Atlantis and chill at their beach or water park. I always heard it was expensive their and you walk around forever. They ripped you guys off, so I’m Leary off that.

33. You just saved us a bundle! I was just about to book that same excursion.

34. Oh dang, that sucks, hope you were able to get a refund

35. I shouldn't coment but with vrbo and Bahamas family islands you can find deserted beaches

36. Thank you so much for posting this! It did look insanely expensive for what it is – My cruise is stopping here in June. I'll just take a taxi to the beach instead.

37. You guys are a great couple. Very cute

38. This is why I always go to Jamaica.

39. Did you get your $ back?

40. Nobody cares that you got ripped off… Next time, get a travel agent and do some fuckin research.

41. The $100 you pay is for the bracelet which gives you access to the water park and aquarium and pools. The section of beach of beach they allow you into is public. The private beach part is towards the back for the reef and cove guest & staff knows where your staying based on the color towels you have. I’ve seen people wonder in and get kicked right out for trying to get fast.

42. So here I am watching this video 2 years later and there is no word on whether they got their money back.