Caribbean Cruises

top 5 shore excursions in Alaska

top 5 shore excursions in Alaska. I’m always asked what my favorite shore excursions are in Alaska. So I thought about it and came up with my 5 favorite Alaskan shore excursions from 3 different ports.

So let’s take a look at my top 5 favorite Alaskan shore excursions.

Want to just brows through cruises and vacations without having to talk to someone? feel free to have a look at this website with sales every week and trips going everywhere in the world

website: www.dterris.travelonly.com
email: dterris@travelonly.com

please enjoy these other cruise tip videos:

1. Train in Skagway was aw
    esome!

2. I think I need to book anther cruise in Alaska

3. Don please help me.. I would like to go on the 2010. I want to take a son. Age 49. Please

4. wow really good tips. Thx Don!

5. What are the best months to see the bears? We're going in September and am hoping to see some.

6. My husband all of a sudden gets sea sick on small boats if they are in rough or rocky water. Could he handle these small boats. Looks awesome. Find with speed boats it’s the constant rocking going slow???

7. We are taking our first cruise to Alaska in three weeks. We are sailing on the Ruby Princess. We'll be on the White Pass Railroad also Whale watching and Salmon bake. Thanks for the tips.

8. Not trying to be negative please understand that but I took my life savings to take this Cruise just giving people opinions who's never been

9. I did the glacier one also was very very very disappointed in that I live in Wyoming and I have a glacier right up above my house in the wilderness this wasn't really even a glacier anymore it was just a pile of snow everything was dirty it was overcrowded you couldn't move I'm just being honest I love Alaska but I do not personally or did not enjoy that particular Excursion

10. I just booked another cruise with Princess because I'm trying to teach my sister the art of relaxing we are going to the Caribbean this time if I do not enjoy the ship this time I Won't Sail with Princess again I understand I don't have all of the stuff on top all of the toys that's not what is important but gag on even the spiders were bored out of their skulls

11. I took an Alaska cruise about 4 years ago on the princess first cruise I had ever been on I booked it through princess I loved two of the ports but I felt like a princess was not exactly honest about what there was to do on the ship the only thing there was to do literally was play sudoku

12. In 2016 we were on the Ruby Princess. One of our excursions was to take a large catamaran to explore Dawe’s Glacier. We were treated with an up close view of a whale breaching. It was fantastic. Happened to have my Nikon D 90 on burst mode so I just held the shutter down.
    Read the description for location specifics.

13. if i woke up on an alaskan cruise i would think i had gone straight to h****ll!! hee hee!!!
    i am from oop north in england and the weather is just the same as on the boat … minus the sea of course … all year round … so it wouldn't be a treat!!! : S
    my best look isn't in a sou' wester!!! : S 🦞💗💗💗🦞

14. Don, wife and I are going in August and could not be anymore excited to see Alaska, deffinately will be going to see the bears and walking all of ketickan

15. The Mendenhall Glacier is not a tide water glacier, so you will not visit it by boat. It is actually pretty far from the ocean. If you book a combination tour, you will whale watch in a boat, and visit the glacier by bus.

16. You need to take your passports on the train ride and other trips out of Skagway. We are doing a combination train, gold panning, play with puppies 6-hour trip. What is the odds on seeing the bears? We are going on Ovation in 6 weeks. Our only ports are Juneau and Skagway in Alaska. We also spend all day in Victoria.

17. What ship do you feel gives the best experience? How is the month of September for weather and animal viewing?

18. Don, I would like to see a story about life of the crew on a ship

19. I'm wondering do when is the best time to buy the excursion? Buy it before the trip? During the Trip? or try to buy them on the spot after you arrive at each port? Also, is it possible to buy groupon deals before the trip?

20. Love your videos. I feel I can really trust your comments. Thank you for your honest tips.

21. Hi Don!  Love your videos!  Any chance you can share a link to the Skagway ATV with glacier trek you mentioned?  I can't see to find that tour and we'd love to do it.