Honeymoon Cruise

4 CARIBBEAN ISLANDS IN 4 DAYS | Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Curacao, Aruba

Cruising is such a fun way to travel for multiple reasons! In this video, we cruise to 4 different Caribbean islands in a row and show you why we love it! We are on the MSC Magnifica ship, and we travel to St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands with one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world, Puerto Rico during the San Sebastian Street Festival, Curacao with it’s caves and beautiful Dutch culture, and to Aruba’s fun-filled De Palm Island!

Travel vlog 593 | Caribbean Islands | Country #84/100 | Filmed January 2019

ALL the music we use is from Epidemic Sound!

Sign up for a free trial and download them:
First song “Caribbean Sunset 2”
Second song “Some Kind Of Magic 1”
Third song “In Your Arms”
Fourth song “Midnight Vibe”
Fifth song “Fiesta Carioca 3”

——————————————————

SUPPORT OUR WORK:

PACKING LIST:

FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM: @karaandnate
TWITTER: @karaandnate

——————————————————

Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, we got married June 2013 and quickly caught the travel bug! We started “travel hacking” & finally decided we wanted to travel for one year. After 2 years of saving $ and over 2 million miles and points, we sold our cars and apartment and left home January 10, 2016. We started this YouTube channel to share our experiences with friends and family, then decided we really liked vlogging and traveling! So we extended our 1 year trip to now FOUR years 🙂 Now we have a goal of traveling to 100 countries before 2020! We are incredibly thankful to do something we love every day. 🙂

1. The people of Curacao are really Dushi!

2. I saw you guys there I and I live there

3. جميل جدآ

4. Me and my husband got married in St.Thomas on a cruise. Great memories!

5. Nate in a bathroom with a view!! HAHAHA

6. You guys didn't try mofongo or had the otiginal piña colada!!!!!

7. Magens Bay in st thomas is beautiful.

8. Puerto Rico— somos tus hermanos y hermanas al oeste.

9. You went on the msc cruise and I also went on it , that is so cool❤

10. Happy birthday Kara!!! You’re so cute together! I wish you all the best!

11. my family and I went to San Juan, Puerto Rico last year and it was the greatest vacation I’ve ever been on!! go back and you will not regret it!!

12. Stopped in PR for a cruise in July 2018. Barely had time for a pina colada at the place where the drink was invented (or something like that). The bartender was slow and kind of a jerk and I had better drinks on the cruise. But that’s what I get for following travel guide advice. Hit the streets and try your luck with the locals I guess. Avoid tourist traps

13. Omg! I’m from the Virgin Islands!!! 🇻🇮🇻🇮🇻🇮🇻🇮🇻🇮🇻🇮 I wish I saw you…

Edit: My mom used to work with Julius!!!

14. So surprised that they didn’t comment on the drinking HAGHAHAAHHA

15. I WAS THERE. THAT SAME DAY. UUUUGHHHH I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT I DIDNT WATCH THEM

16. You two are adorable, its so great to see some youthful enthusiasm for crusing. Your joy is contagious! So great to see you enjoying life!

17. Been to Meghan's Bay if you never been you have to go absolutely amazing

18. Are you planning on having a baby?🥑🍑🍉🍉

19. This is so cool I’ve been to curaçao and been on that exact bridge😂

20. Do you have a link to the finished MSC video?

21. I’m devastated that I missed you in PR!!! It would have been awesome to bump into you on the street! (So I guess I can console myself that we couldn’t have actually met😂) We left the day before this festival started. We had such a great time and there is plenty to do, explore, and eat even when it’s not festival week! We did a culinary walking tour of Old San Juan that was fun and I feel like you two would love!

22. OMG! Im so glad I found you guys!! So cute and funny! So glad Sean and Stef told me to find you!!!

23. When I see Kara’s sunshine smiles 😊 I come back up from the bottom of my mood😊The way Nate talks always made me think of tomorrow will be better don’t give up😉Thankyou so much of all your videos , so inspired my life😊2 months haven’t on YouTube, gotta keep going with you😂Kara n Nate👍

24. That is Not The biggest festival in Puerto Rico 🇵🇷, it is One of the biggest but just in 3 months after San Sebastián you have LAS JUSTAS which is a College party in the main island.

25. we love you ❤️❤️ from the virgin islands 🇻🇮

26. I really really want to se them go to The Cayman Islands

27. Your video so good to watch. Did you use microphone with your sony camera? Thanks for sharing

28. wow heard REGGEATON music from my Island PUERTO RICO on Aruba

29. yes stroopwafels are the best when they are warm

30. That jump transition! The coordination between videographer and editor! Amazing!

31. I wish I could do Megan's bay over. Best cruise day ever!!! Thanks to both of you for sharing your joy.

32. Hey guys I have a question. I am Cuban and I have been to San Juan. Is it crazy of me to say that both of these places are very similar? That festival you guys went to In San Juan, Cuba has something similar throughout the country. The streets are similar, both places have a Morro which is the Spaniard fortress you guys were at. Idk i may be wrong but o well.

33. i want to buy a camera which camera do you guys film with?

34. I would love to go to Aruba😍😍 I went on a cruise back in December to the Bahamas and we went to cococay and Nassau but cococay was too dangerous to go to because of the waves so we went to Nassau both days! I would love to go on a cruise again but it’s so expensive!!

35. Happy Belated Birthday Kara! We were away on a cruise and missed your birthday. Thank you for inspiring me to travel. Hope you had a great day! 🎉🎈🎂❤️

36. I'm going to Aruba this summer

37. Are you in Thailand now because I thought I seen you?

38. Long time watcher, first time commenting.. I love your videos. This has to be one of my favourites! Keep up the good work ☺️👊🏾

39. Anyone else feel extreme awkward watching the one couple try to pass Kara and Nate and then stop to step behind them so they could be on camera at 10:08

40. OMG I was at that same beach a week before you

41. The lady at 10:07 I CAN'T

42. May you both always have something that makes you feel good everyday and may you both have positivity love and light in your life

43. I wasn't able to send a video to you but I definitely want to wish you a happy birthday again Kara you and Nate are so awesome you guys are so positive and make my day every time I watch one of your videos I don't do much tv or watching stuff on my phone anymore at least not much but I have changed so much I went through a really hard time about 3 months ago and your videos got me through I love you both so much you are amazing people and I can definitely tell that you are using the law of attraction and using it the correct way I really can't emphasize enough how beautiful you both are inside and out imperfection is a beauty in life and it is also a positive thing because nothing in the universe on this planet or any human or any animal is perfect and that's what I love about imperfection it is so positive and so beautiful I hope you both have a beautiful night and a beautiful day tomorrow unless it is already tomorrow morning for you currently it is 11:17 p.m. my time in Boise Idaho one day I hope to meet you both it would be so awesome and I would be so starstruck