Australia & New Zealand Cruises

First Time Carnival Cruise Ought to See Guidelines!

Check out this online video just before your cruise! Hold on to your seat due to the fact I am about to convey to you some rapid hearth do’s and don’ts for cruising with Carnival and cruising especially with Carnival Splendor. Penned record and extra guidelines in this article:

1. Thank you for this helpful information!!!

2. Wow I learned something new – been on over 20 cruises and did not know about the blue & red arrows!! Awesome

3. what city did you go to see the dolphins? also was it worth iy?

4. Do take a nap.  Do be ready to go on a diet or buy new cloths after your cruise.  Don't be an accidental smuggler.

5. Carnival Tip: meet up with a local from couchsurfing they are awesome and free

6. I love the idea of the clothesline if there is no pole going up on the balcony would be hard to use one.

7. We are going on our first. And I’m aways looking for tips now.

8. Thanks for posting. You are correct about getting a balcony state room; It does cost more (and in some instances, much more) but you can view everything from your balcony and not having to go on deck to view the scenes… The beautiful scenes arriving in port just as the sun is rising, is breathtaking. Not to mention being able to see the dock workers preparing the ship to depart. And occasionally be able to watch another ship at night passing in the distance with its beautiful lights; or simply to open your balcony door for the feel of the gentle sea breeze. 17 times I have sailed and 17 times balcony.

9. Glad you loved Carnival!! That was my first cruise ship that my Family went on. Have also been on Norwegian, MSC and this December trying Royal Caribbean. First love is Carnival than Norwegian. ❤️

10. Thank you those were great my family going on our first cruise this summer!!

11. Carnival liberty has a line in the bathroom to hang wet clothes. (it goes across the shower.) Also Dramamine is available at the information desk for free!
    Negotiate the rate with the taxi driver before you get in the car. Both of you do your research you can let the driver know you have friends and family that have said otherwise. Also ask the staff that you build rapport with where they shop when they get to the Port of Call.

12. What beaches did you go to in the Mexican Riviera?

13. after 17 cruises i have come to the conclusion the most important thing for new cruises is to know is : order all you like in the dinning room my wife had 4 lobster dinners on one of our cruises dont be shy order what ever you can eat

14. My first cruise is in December <carnival vista>

15. Best commentary video ever! Thank you for brevity and getting straight to the point.

16. I just made a video of my cruise experience too. Such a great cruise line. So much fun, make more of these!!

17. Watch "My first trip to a cruise😊🛳⛴🛥🛥🛥" on YouTube

18. 3:35 MarQ is the man!!!

19. Thanks for the tip about blue and red arrows. Didn't notice it on my only cruise.