Usa & Canada Cruises

Royal Caribbean Food stuff Techniques — Savings, ideas and Additional!!

If you are reserving a Royal Caribbean cruise, there are very a couple very little ideas and tips that do not appear to be to be extensively known or talked about. So we are sharing our twenty five have to-read Royal Caribbean eating strategies to guarantee you have the most effective doable cruise practical experience!

15 incredible issues you can consume on Royal Caribbean:

Royal Caribbean restaurant assessments:

[Subscribe for much more Royal Caribbean videos!]

[Pay attention to our Podcast]

Get information, facts and information at

[Social Links]

1. Now is room service included (no extra charge) in junior suites also or just regular suites?

2. That girl at 9:43 is the star of this video, made me laugh, and deserves an Academy Award nomination.

3. I'm going to be cruising with my family of 16 people on harmony what kind of dining packages should we get if we want to eat at a speciality restaurant one day for someone's birthday. Will we be able to get a deal since we're such a big group?

4. Where's these 15 must eats?

5. They need to start carrying vegan options it’s 2019.

6. Is it something new about bringing non-alcoholic beverage on embarkation? I have been told repeatedly that we cannot bring soda (Pepsi) on board.

7. Eat at chop grill one time on my last cruise. Best filet mignon ever tasted! Great service and it might seem pricey but it's worth it. Will certainly do it next time too. Great video by the way

8. Just came off a cruise out of Galveston tx on Liberty of the seas. Food and service were excellent. Did not do the specialty dining.

9. Since you mentioned Savory Bites, cruisers should know that they are considered "discontinued" although some people still report seeing them served on ships. None of the Royal cruises I have been on in the last year (6) have served them by default but on each someone always seemed to have requested them and they were accommodated.

10. I like ordering room service for breakfast on port days so I dont have to rush to get ready and sleep a little extra!! Just need a little fuel bf starting the day filled w walking!!😉😉

11. But remember unnecessary waste on the buffet!! If u r not sure u would like something take a little spoonful and go back for more no need to fill ur plate up w something u r unsure of enjoying!!😜😜

12. One thing you never mention on these videos is how much they cost. If I'm using your videos to compare to Carnival this is need to know information.

13. Been on several cruises. We always put down that I am a vegetarian, but the staff never do anything regarding this.

One night I asked to get a chicken Caesar salad without the chicken… I was told that was not possible.

In fact it was only after me my wife and I walked out of the main dining room that any attempt was made to accommodate my concerns. Even asking about ingredients was a hassle.

As a result I make a point of checking the menus before hand, and will go to the windjammer if it isn't viable to go anywhere else.

Side note:
    Jonny Rockets on shore don't offer veggie burgers anymore, but the ones on at least Allure and Oasis still do.

14. I have requested ice cream from room service via phone. They said they don’t do it. It won’t stay frozen during the 30-45 minutes it takes. It’s also not on the room service. Last cruise – 16 days ago.

15. Can bring water now?

16. Thanks Matt!!!

17. Maybe I missed it, so many tips packed into this video with Matt talking at his normal rapid pace but you can order as much as you want in most of the restaurants multiple apps, entrees and deserts.

18. Awesome Video Thanks Matt!!

19. The Vegan food on Navigator was awesome. Beyond expectation

20. Wish the Oasis of the Seas would get Wonderland looks really cool

21. Thank you so much Matt. MickieG Adelaide Sth Australia

22. Can't wait until December 7th w/my B-day Girls aboard the SYMPHONY OF THE SEAS!!!

23. Ncl is superior to rcl.

24. So don't get the drink packages. I was going to get the soda pop packages for the three young adults. It would esthimate cost close to 400. For all four for the week. Its the in between time from breakfast and dinner. Can they just wonder in the buffet places and get pop.

25. I would take another cruise just for the food, it was excellent

26. Whoa whoa whoa….you can bring food on board? I'm going to need this better clarified because on my last Bahamas cruise, I – and many many others – were forced to throw away leftovers or snacks purchased on the island before boarding. Did something change recently?

27. i’m going on independence of the seas on saturday i’m soso excited

28. You can not always bring food back onboard.  We were in Cozumel and stopped at local Mexican bakery.  We tried to bring the different pastries in a bag back on the ship but since they were not pre-packaged commercial food the security threw them in the garbage.

29. We've never tried the Labadoozy. Can we get it at CocoCay?

30. I first tried escargots on RC. Totally outside my comfort zone but I liked them. Then tried them on Celebrity. They were better in Royal! On Celebrity we really missed Sorrentos and Cafe Promenade. And we kept calling their buffet "windjammer" LOL

31. I have many dietary needs and Royal Caribbean has been AMAZING handling my food issues. I am able to pre order my meals the night before, if I don’t see anything on the menu I care for/or can eat they will make something that suits me. If you ask at the buffets they should be able to make something to order…it might take a little more time but worth the hot meal and you don’t have to worry. We are Loyal to Royal……the always take my needs seriously and for that I am grateful. I have even had a server from a pervious cruise 2 years ago see me boarding on my most recent cruise….he remembered my needs and spoke to my new server about my needs! That’s service!!

32. You made me even more excited for my next cruise Dec. 2019!

33. How do I make reservations before we get on the ship ?

34. so if i get a unlimited dinning package, I can eat at any specialty restaurant…free? or at a discount? if someone whos bought it can help me, please & Thank you.

35. On Harmony back in February, I was able to make a reservation for dessert only at Wonderland… best $10 I've ever spent on a cruise, just to have the chocolate globe!

36. Is pre-booking of Specialty Dining available on Freedom of the Seas? I've got the Unlimited Dining Package for my cruise in November 2019. The Cruise Planner says, "All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant."

37. Thanx, Matt! You're awesome…

38. Great video Matt! Always a wealth of information!

39. finally saying windjammer correctly! nice!