Mediterranean Cruises

Norwegian Epic Tour & Overview with The Legend

Be part of The Legend as he exhibits you all all around the Norwegian Epic cruise ship and all the factors there are to do on board. This exhibits off the ships places to eat, bars and lounges, swimming pools and waterslides, stateroom, the buffet and much a lot more.

Take a look at us on the world-wide-web at www.inthelooppodcast.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/inthelooppodcast

Twitter:
Clint Novak @clintnovak
Drew The Intern @drewtheintern
The Legend @inthelooplegend
Little Spoon Kenny @intheloopkenny

Instagram: InTheLoopPodcast

Untapped: DrewTheIntern

supply

1. I took a two week Transatlantic cruise on Epic. I really liked it, especially Cagney's steak house.

2. Nice video — about my 4th one on NCL ships and I've decided NOT to book on NCL just because we find the bathroom layout a deal breaker!!!

3. You should talk slower!

Booked the cruise, but I regret it.

4. OMG CEDAR POINT IS THE BEST AMUSEMENT PARK EVER – LOVE THE RAPTOR!

5. Is there any food without garlic? I can’t eat garlic 🤦🏼‍♀️

6. It all seems very NOISY? I hope that’s just your phone… I’m looking forward to a quiet time in 3 weeks….

7. Does the Epic leave out of the Cape in Florida? Also a suggestion….when starting your videos can you say how many people the ships holds and the Port info. Please that would be most appreciated ❤️

8. Brilliant video showing all aspects of the ship. It's great to see the cabin although I personally don't like it and wouldn't chose one with a wavy wall but unless I'd watched your video I probably wouldn't have been able to visualise it. Thank you.

9. Horrible, horrible ship, seriously poor design, there is a reason why NCL only made one…

10. Thanks for the video. I am sailing on the Epic 28 days from today. I will be in a studio cabin cruising by myself so we'll see how that goes. I will be on a seven-day. Never done a three-day. That seems really short to me.

11. I love the ship. I was on it right after the crash into the dock at San Juan. Great video, I made one also

12. Excellent video as The Epic is one of my favorite ships. Well done and very authentic I thought! I've done 2 crossings on her and another one booked for next month. Sorry you did not get a chance (or maybe you did and didn't film it) to see The Studios and The Studio Lounge. Epic pioneered the single cabin I understand and it is awesome. I always book a studio which has no single supplement and have met some of the coolest people in The Studio Lounge. I could not agree more about Cagney's; and Cagney's is consistently great throughout the fleet. I did like it better though when it was just a service charge to eat there rather than what it is now a la carte (unless you are on a dining package) but I suspect people were over ordering and couldn't eat it all. IDK……but yeah Cagney's IS my favorite specialty restaurant. As to the drinks if you ask, they will make a non pre-mixed drink and you can even call the liquor. (I would recommend a tip though to expedite your request LOL) I normally drink Bacardi and Coke with a lime and of course that's not pre-mixed and never watered down……..Surprised to hear you say that about the service though as I have always had nothing but fantastic service and courtesy from all at NCL, from The Hotel Director all the way down…..which is one reason I am Platinum Plus. I am loyal too and ONLY cruise NCL. Oh and I had the same issue one cruise with dinner reservations overlapping with a show, I didn't know if you knew that you can go the reservations desk in the Atrium (sometimes they have a satellite set up outside The Garden Café as well) and change them around even if you already booked them on-line. Finally you mentioned several times The Garden Café for Breakfast, next time try O"Sheehans. Their French Toast and Bacon is wonderful 🙂 Again awesome authentic video! Thank you!

13. Do you feel the boat move at all while your walking around????

14. Cuánto cuesta un tour en el noruego épico????????

15. I went on the ship in June 2018, and I can agree with most of what you said. However, I think the shows onboard the Epic were phenomenal. Priscilla, in my opinion, was actually too short. However, I may have a bias as I am a theatre lover who can easily sit through a two-hour show. Also, I saw Priscilla off-board the ship on a tour before my trip, so I was used to a longer version, hence my feelings that the show was short. Additionally, Burn the Floor was also a fantastic show, and I wish you had given it a try 🙂

16. OMG IM GOING IN FEBRUARY

17. We booked for April 20

18. AYYEEEE goin on this later on tomorrow!!!!

19. Just booked the EPIC 10 day out of Port Canaveral. Paid $649 for a balcony and $210 port charges. That's $860 plus tips for a 10 day cruise as a single. Can't beat it. Did a 7 day on this ship last year and had a ball. People who complain about a cruise probably can find something wrong with everything. Life is to enjoy and be happy and this is a fine ship for that. If you want everything perfect then book a Celebrity cruise and pay $2,500 for a week to the same ports then maybe you won't have to complain, but I doubt it. I didn't see any men complaining here at all.

20. There is no bathroom as such the Toilet is only separated by frosted glass then on the other side the shower is only separated by frosted glass so no privacy you can see the person sitting on the toilet doing their business very poor design when I called NCL about it they told me the ship was designed by the French and that’s the way they do it. So booking beware if you’re travelling with someone you’re not comfortable sitting on the toilet beside don’t book this particular ship.

21. got mines booked for March 30, 2019. Cannot wait. Never been on vacation before and never been on a cruise before. So this is a nice inside look into what I will be experiencing.

22. Slow down you rate of speech.

23. Going on the Epic November 2018! Thank you for sharing!🚢

24. We just returned from the Barcelona cruise 2018
    Enjoyed very much
    Next time will book the balcony room
    Also found touring exciting but tiring and expensive
    Food was excellent