Mediterranean Cruises

BOARDING the NORWEGIAN JEWEL l New Zealand CRUISE VLOG l Ep. three

Right after a few several hours of currently being delayed and walking close to the Sydney Opera Home, it is really lastly time for us to board the Norwegian Jewel!!! The approach to get on board the ship was very easy and didn’t consider far too extended. I experienced to verify in, go by way of customs, go by way of security, and then I was equipped to make my way on board the Norwegian Jewel!

As constantly, make certain to watch in Hd for the ideal online video good quality! Hope you enjoy! 🙂

#NorwegianJewel #CruiseVlog #TravelVlog

To see additional videos, remember to: like, remark, share and subscribe!

Norwegian Jewel New Zealand Cruise Playlist:

Canada & New England Team Cruise Information:

Scott Singer Cruises Products:

E mail:
ScottSingerCruises@gmail.com

supply

1. Have you sailed on Celebrity? Greetings from Croatia

2. Washy, washy!! I love the blue door! When we were on the Escape we ate at La Cucina and it was okay. The bridge behind you was amazing!! Great! Now we just added this to our bucket list!

3. I love exploring as soon as we get on. The start of a trip you will never forget for all different reasons.

4. The NCL Jewel was my first cruise back in 2009 so I look forward to your vlogs to see what has changed. Love the Spinnaker Lounge and the Stardust theater with the air conditioning vents on the backs of the seats.

5. Scott Love love your videos and explanation

6. Scott please stop climbing into the closet !!! 🤣🤣🤣
    Oh and unless you cruise on an Australian cruise ship such as P&O you won’t find any Australian inspired food, all American ships stay with their own food and don’t stray off the path.

7. I have to say she looks beautiful.

8. I like the blue rooms and the they did learn something add some rock climbing and put back the slide

9. So far so good!! I’ve actually cruised on the Pearl to Alaska in 2008, but I really don’t remember much about the ship (Alaska was port intensive – we spent a lot of time off the ship)! I know we had a nice ADA accessible cabin (my cabin mates were 2 sisters in their 80’s & one used a scooter)!
    Your cruise is nice & quiet so far – and you were certainly excited to board the Jewel!
    Hope I’ll be able to see the rest of your Jewel vlogs (while I’m on the Island Princess with the Scott Singer Group Cruise)!

10. Amazing….Another cruise series!!! Love the white walls and great video!

11. Giggling at you climbing into the closet 😂😂 What was your overall feeling of the stateroom? It looks like it might feel small. Excited to see your adventure unfold. 12 days and our Alaskan voyage begins! 🤗

12. I love how you’ve been on so many cruises and you still get so excited when you board almost like it’s your first time!! Great to see that excitement every new cruise you do!

13. Cruise director Dan or Dan the Man

14. That pizza made me think of the Indian tikka masala chicken pizza we had. I'm drooling.

15. Hello Scott , did tour round South Island , good 35 years ago , still remember boat trip down Milford sound , cant wait to see the views again , also interesting to see how things have changed from days gone by , and Singapore can’t wait
    All the best , 😎😎

16. I absolutely loved my cruise on the Jewel. And yes, the walls were always white. I had the best food and entertainment on the Jewel. I would certainly cruise her again. Enjoy your cruise(s).

17. Great embark overview. What I like about your vlog style is that you use honest personal comparisons to explain the spaces & features. Much appreciated as it gives true perspective. This series is off to a great start Scott. So when does the non-stop banging noise start ? Lol

18. Great video, food looks amazing !

19. From reading comments in the previous videos I'm now aware this wasn't a cruise to remember for all the right reasons. Intrigued, I must say.

20. We always like boarding a ship for the first time. It’s exciting to explore s new ship 🚢

21. I was on the Jewel for our first trip to ak. Loved it.

22. Very nice! Such amazing city views!