Honeymoon Cruise

Carnival Aspiration Grand Suite Area 7287

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

This is a quick video clip of the grand suite on the Carnival Aspiration. A bit even bigger than the Ocean Suite. It was an wonderful room with lots of place. We did get married on the Aspiration which was a quite awesome practical experience and I hugely suggest preparing your marriage ceremony through Carnival. This was our Honeymoon suite.

resource

1. Nice enough to decorate aka you paid for it lol

2. What is the best suite carnival dream offers

3. 2002 lol

4. Not 2002 cause the ship was only built in 2013

5. Congrats on getting married though!

6. How is this a suite it's so small?

7. Sorry, looks frightfully dull with cheap cheesy decorations. Sorry to be a mean stranger from the internet about your room, but best wishes regardless.

8. Sorry, looks frightfully dull with cheap cheesy decorations. Sorry to be a mean stranger from the internet about your room, but best wishes regardless.

9. Nice vid.. I think the gaffs about the year and how the couch folds out to a sofa was Funny.. I credited it to a little to much celebrating the special day.. We will be on the Dream for our honeymoon, but just a regular balcony room, but this is really nice..

10. 3 times the room, 10 times the price. I don't get it.

11. nice vid was nice to get a view of the suite. planning my next cruise and wanted to see a suite on carnival dream. Thanks for sharing and Congratulations

12. This was very helpful to us as we just booked a GS on Dream for an 8 day cruise (our first. Thanks for taking the time to make this and post it!

13. Awesome video! Thanks! Looking forward to enjoying the Grand Suite this summer!

14. You tell him Kristen – what a big dummy!!!!! Thanks for the video — we just upgraded for our upcoming cruise! Glad to know it was worth it!

15. Hope you guys had a great time. What an amazing ship

16. yup totally my fault on that gaff lol

17. You are a dbag.

18. Don't feel bad for me, happiest day of my life and it just keeps getting better. Just needed a moment to relax after the ceremony while waiting for our photographer to call (you can hear the phone ring in the video) so we could meet up for more pictures. We loved our room and wanted to make a video before the room got messy as there were no videos of this type of suite. I feel sorry for you – someone who jumps to conclusions when you don't even know people!!! All that judging must be exhausting!

19. nice video and congrats on ur marriage we are sailin on dream dec 29 til jan 5 cant wait we hav a balcony on deck 11

20. For crying out loud give me a fucking break!!..I enjoyed this video very much. Thanks Xiteg for posting this video. I'm sure others will enjoy it too.

21. Thanks for posting this video!!! You made an error on the date at the end of the video. lol@ May 12, 2002. lol I think you meant May 12, 2012. Check out my Carnival Dream Ocean Suite Cabin 7351.

22. Actually we just got done with the wedding and were tired and that is why she is relaxing right before we were going to meet family on the lido deck. Also there was no video done at the time on a grand suite on this ship so it also gives others an idea of what the room looks like. We both have cruised this ship in the past and did a normal balcony room which is much smaller compared to the Grand Suite. We also at one point had 12 people comfortably seated in the room as it is very spacious.