Caribbean Cruises

seven means to get free of charge beverages on a Royal Caribbean cruise

Did you know there are respectable means you can get Free of charge Beverages on a Royal Caribbean ship? Champagne, beer, wine and more can be relished for unquestionably no more price tag with seven of these useful tricks for acquiring your consume on whilst on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

[Subscribe for more Royal Caribbean films!]

[Listen to our Podcast]

Get information, facts and suggestions at

[Social One-way links]

resource

1. probably a stupid question, but if you get alcohol, say a bottle of wine as a gift, delivered to your cabin on embarkation day, does that impact on your two bottles you are bringing on board?

2. Free tip…. buy the drink package…….the drinks are paid for

3. Thanks again Matt great 👍🏻 info and vlogs’🚢😎✅

4. If you are Prime or above with the Casino Royal you get all the free drinks you want from the casino bar!

5. Great video, all the classic photos were awesome! haha

6. My wife and I got free drinks for 5/7 nights. We went into the Schooner bar every night before and after dinner, found the same waiter. First night we ordered beers, second night I asked him if he had a specialty. A personal specialty. I made it clear, asked him to surprise us. He was thrilled. Came back with his special drink and I asked where he came from and if this was common in his homeland. The convo took off from there. Every night we asked to learn more about him and his culture. Every night we were only charged for 1 of 2 drinks. Sometimes kindness pays off.

7. Is there a wait time between drinks on a drink package?

8. Not free but also not buying onboard is bringing your two allowed bottles of wine onboard with you in your carry on luggage.

9. On my last cruise RC Social Media had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for me in stateroom. 😊😊

Also at the To Dry for bar had about 4 glasses of champagne 😂😊

10. If you plan on buying a Next Cruise, do it on the day(s) where there is free bottle of champagne with every booking. Also, raffles. Pure luck but they have a bottle of champagne as a prize usually.

11. I’m always hearing about alcohol drink packages. I don’t drink, not even socially. Do I need a non-alcoholic drink package? Is there such a thing?

12. Nothing wrong with getting a drink for free the straight forward way. Its when people use cheap tactics that turn the whole thing sleazy.

13. Love going to the auction for the free drink

14. I was just on the Adventure (July 26 – August 3), when in the Diamond Lounge at around 5:00 PM, I had to present my Sea Pass card to get a drink. They said they were trying something new out. I could still go to any bar and get my 3 free drinks. I did not like this at all.

15. what about befriending crew member??? just wondering cause you've mentioned it on other videos.

16. I love the last two. If you have enough money to pay for your drinks, you won't have too. Awesome. Leaves me out!!!!!

17. For the gamblers: Royal Casino slot players who accumulate 2500 tier points will receive unlimited drinks in the Casino only on any Royal Caribbean ship. I reached 2500 points recently which allows me free drinks through April 2021. Although, I paid for it figuratively I feel I’m ahead based on the price of the drink packages as well as my SeaPass is never swiped to get the drinks so I don’t have to wait the required 15/20 minutes between drinks.

18. Great review.

19. I got a free drink just before the Quest show. They were hyping up the crowd and were holding a "bartender competition" where they put on theatrics and gave away their drink to someone in the audience.

20. Early!