Mediterranean Cruises

Silversea Silver Spirit Cruise Vlog Part one

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

#silversea #silverspirit #cruise #ship #critique

Be part of us on our incredibly initial working day on board the recently extended and refurbished Silversea Silver Spirit as we commence our voyage all-around Central The usa and the Western Caribbean.

Thank you to Silversea Cruises for partnering with us on this journey. For cruises like this a single, please stop by www.silversea.com

Be sure to subscribe!
Be part of us on Facebook: search for TheLuxury Cruise Modern society
Stick to us on Instagram: visitwith.us
See us on the web: www.visitwithus.cu.uk
Stick to us on Twitter: @visitwithrich

supply

1. Hy i like this company if i want to work on this company a agency who recruit from Romania?Thanks

2. NEXT sign kontrak on board cruises ship europe 2019 — 2020 rank > Hotel Manager Director Cruises Ship Europe from Indonesia

3. 1:53 I'm looking forward to this series. It begins here at 1:53.
    Thanks to Visit With Us! The two-handed pre-cruise box intro is amazing!

4. Is this your 2nd sponsored cruise? Your hard work is paying off!

5. For over $600 per night per person, it is definitely not cost effectiveness.Drinks are all free on board, but those non-drinkers they don't get their value for money and simply subsidize those heavy drinkers.

6. “Silversea muster conga” 😂😂😂 LOVING this video!!

7. Beautiful ship! Loved the intro!

8. Isn't it nice to get the cruise package actually mailed to you instead of having to download something. Well done to Silver Seas and Viking to name but two.

9. Thank you yet again, I am waiting for Grand Cayman and Sting Ray City, I have a very similar picture of my wife with a sting ray as yours. I do have to wonder if the people in the Haven next door are wondering "darn it, we could of been on the Silver Spirit for the same money"

10. It would seem that you're squeamishness about butlers expressed in the Queen's Grill video has been over come. 🙂 As a stubborn Yank I was unsure about letting our QG butler unpack. Turned out to be really nice. It looks like the Silver Sea butlers are even more useful. Looking forward to our Silver Cloud cruise in the Fall.

11. This was a very beautiful video, sights and sounds. Well Done.

12. The sole purpose of the “conga line muster drill” is to determine how many 1664s are onboard.

13. I always love your videos and hope to one day cruise on Silverseas

14. Bravo… Another exquisite video! Love your music choices, (I'm wondering could you tell me the name of classical piece at the start?) creative camera work, and commentary! the silversea service looks very good.. is silverseas your favourite cruise line?