Australia & New Zealand Cruises

THE NEW ZEALAND VLOG | Pt 5: The Tough Trip Home…

NEW ZEALAND VLOG PLAYLIST:

The ultimate edition to my NZ Vlogs! In this a single we check out our final two ports in the North Island – Auckland and the Bay of Islands.
Then we set sail for Sydney… But as an alternative of it having us two days to get home, it took us three days thanks to a incredibly intense storm mobile that we had to sail close to! Oh-ah! (We never head a bit of rockin’ and rollin’!) ^_^

Many thanks so significantly to absolutely everyone for observing my time away to the ‘Land of the Extensive White Cloud’! I beloved each individual moment and are unable to wait around for the day I get to go back!! (Primarily to Hobbiton! Te-he!)

+++

SNAIL MAIL:
Amanda Rolfe
PO Box 1179
St Marys NSW 1790
Australia

You can also uncover me right here…
QUILTING Website |
Fb |
TWITTER |
INSTAGRAM |
PINTEREST |
TUMBLR |
ETSY Store |
E mail | 3and3quarters@gmail.com

Many thanks for observing!! xx

supply

1. Thanks for sharing your trip. It was great. The Hobbitt visit was my favorite. Hugs! 💝

2. Thank you for sharing your trip with us, I think I enjoyed it just as much as you .

3. Thank you for allowing me to come along on your family adventure. I had a great time.

4. Welcome home! Those were some big waves.

5. And you unpack so much faster than I do!

6. Thanks Amanda, for the ride-a-long. Had a great time! Glad to see you home safe and sound.

7. Thank you so much for sharing your trip. I loved the videos.

8. Oh my word, those waves! That's like my worst nightmare! I'm really not a sea person at all! Thanks for sharing your trip with us, I really enjoyed all the vlogs. x

9. Amanda you seemed a little bummed about not going into see the Waitangi… hopefully you were able to pick up some fabric on your trip. I bet your trip went by to fast. Was there quiet a few passengers on the ship 🚢. Thank you for another wonderful video.

10. Thanks Amanda for your lovely videos and taking us along on your awesome New Zealand journey! Wow, that was really rocking and rolling on those waves, and I hope you didn't get sea sick! Loved hearing the Maori songs!

11. Thank you Amanda, enjoyed seeing your travels! Those last couple of days at sea were pretty rough! Sorry to hear your friend Donna ended up not feeling well. I know you are glad to be home!

12. Did you get sick?

13. Thanks for a great holiday with you, your family and friends. Was Donna not well as a result of the stormy seas?? I forgot to ask you on the previous vlog if you paint the rocks that you picked up. I did learn how to do it on my holiday before I got hurt like your mum, it was very enjoyable. Wouldn't it be wonderful to be able to unpack from a trip that quickly? Ok back to normal everyday I hope you continue to vlog.

14. Thank you for taking us along with you. I've enjoyed your trip so much!

15. Thanks so much for taking us all along on your cruise. Since I'll probably never make it there in person, this was the next best thing…like being included on a family vacation….and Hobbiton…no need to say more…what fun!