Usa & Canada Cruises

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

Cruise Strains Could Terminate Hong Kong Stops RCCL NCL MSC HAL Princess Cunard Superstar Viking P&O fourteen Distinct cruise traces are viewing the functions unfold in Hong Kong appropriate now and will soon have to choose if they are heading to cancel stops in the metropolis. A overall of 24 ships could be afflicted and countless numbers of cruises hold in the equilibrium. A variety of cruise traces only come into Hong Kong for a working day visit, but there are ships that use Hong Kong as their embarkation port to start off and conclude their cruises. The Hong Kong Airport has experienced concerns alongside with the rail station and the subway methods. This has brought on journey problems for business and holiday vacation vacationers in the final handful of weeks and cruise traces may perhaps have to keep away from the port metropolis for a even though if the protests get worse. Stand by for a lot more updates.
#hongkongprotests #hongkongnews #royalcaribbean #princess #norwegian #msc #hollandamerica #cunard #celeb #crystal #azamara #ocenia #viking #travellingwithbruce

Be sure to assistance my YouTube Channel with a PayPal Donation applying the PayPal Donate button, thank you for your assistance!

Support my channel now visit Amazon from this hyperlink
My channel will receive a commision with any purchase you make. Thank you

Also visit my Amazon Retail store for excellent cruise holiday vacation accesories suggestions in this article

Get yourself or somebody you appreciate some TWB T-Shirts, Mugs, and other things by browsing my RedBubble Retail store in this article

To call me instantly use this e-mail
brucefrommert@hotmail.com

To sponsor my Channel or to appear into a brand name offer just permit me know!
brucefrommert@hotmail.com

resource

1. Thanks to the Protests of the Corruption of Puerto Rico that had been International on News, other countries seems to have courage also to protest their ways, is a New Era of massive protests global

2. Sad! 😢

3. It seems like there a lot more variables that can bring down a cruise vacation as opposed to a land/motor coach vacation! I know this isn’t a story about a ship breaking down, but with all the ship repairs needed, its a lot easier to replace a motor coach than a huge cruise ship! And cruise ports can get cancelled. I’ve always said that if there is a destination you resales want to see you might be better off just going there as a vacation! A 7 day vacation might get cut down to 5 with things happening, but if the same place misses a port your out of luck…ship is not going back. But cruising is just SO MUCH easier than a land vacation! UNPACK ONCE!! As opposed to a land vacation where you could be packing up almost everyday!! AAHHH….the trials and tribulations of a traveler!!

4. I was scheduled to depart on a 7 day cruise on Voyager of the Seas today 14 August. My flight was to arrive in Hong Kong 13 August PM. Because of the mobs and potential for violence I cancelled yesterday morning. Royal Caribbean agreed to refund my drinks package, wi-fi and shore excursion but imposed the standard 100 per cent cancellation penalty on the cruise fare.

5. We were planning on a 28 days cruise Singapore to HK. now I just do 4 back to back Alaska cruises

6. Sad

7. China is massing a bunch of military equipment on the border.
    It will get serious very soon

8. I have been to Hong Kong many times, and I LOVE it.
    Lots to see, safe, clean, exotic.
    Hopefully everything works out soon. Peacefully.

9. It is unfortunate but private owned by cruise line destinations may be the way in the near future. The cruise lines may have to build jointly private stop over destinations .

10. I've never had any desire to go to Japan or any Asian country, so no biggie to me

11. So sad, I visited Hong Kong while On a Navy Cruise and loved it.

12. Hey Bruce! Hong Kong is such a beautiful destination for a lot of people!

13. Oh wow, I hadn't heard any of this, I was planning a trip there for this March! Thanks for the heads up!!!

14. Bruce:I visited and disembarked from the new Hong Kong ship Terminal. Taxi service was not great. Usual wait times could be in excess of half an hour. Taxis just don't want to go to the new terminal since it so out of the way. This was back in January of this year. It may be different if the ship terminates in Hong Kong; we had to disembark early for security reasons. I met one of the entertainers in the cue, and she was waiting for twenty minutes. Perhaps peak times taxis are better.

15. Sounds like a real mess

16. Bruce do you think the price of cruises go down because of this. Flying in itself is a headache with the airlines, just make things harder to travel huh

17. I was wondering if this was going to happen.