Caribbean Cruises

Limited or Free #1? CRUISE SHIP On line casino ON ROYAL CARIBBEAN – Episode 1 of 6 – ALL Reward & LINE-HITS

We hope You love this Online video & Our Channel – You should Subscribe Listed here:

Are Cruise Ship Casinos Limited or Free? We played in the On line casino Royale onboard the Royal Caribbean Attract of the Seas.

This is Episode 1 of 6.
Episode 2 is Listed here:
Episode 3 is Listed here:
Episode 4 is Listed here:
Episode five is Listed here:
Episode 6 is Listed here:

This video series characteristics All Slot Equipment Pokie Reward Online games and Line Hits.

This cruise was a seven Evening Western Caribbean Cruise in early December 2017:
Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Labadee, Haiti to Falmouth, Jamaica to Cozumel, Mexico to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

The On line casino Royale on this ship experienced a Extremely Pleasant Variety of online games with a great choice of guess measurements and denominations. We did witness quite a few Hand Pays and some Extremely Big Wins.

Compared with most land based casinos, this casino closed nightly at approximately 2:thirty am, and they also closed the poker home at that similar time.

Click on Listed here To See My Super-Super Big Win on Heidi’s Bier Haus Slot Equipment Pokie on this ship:

This Online video Options the Next Slot Devices:
Dancing Drums Slot Equipment Pokie
Excellent Zeus Slot Equipment Pokie
Squirrelly Loot Slot Equipment Pokie
Tiger’s Realm Slot Equipment Pokie
Pearl Dynasty Slot Equipment Pokie
Wicked Dragon Slot Equipment Pokie
Woman Butterfly Slot Equipment Pokie
Cats Slot Equipment Pokie

On this cruise ship, you can ‘earn’ a Totally free Cruise (while kinda restricted selections) at the time you have attained a specific amount of tier points. It was not an unreasonable quantity or points and was fairly quickly attained by quite a few other persons (together with ourselves) that we talked with during the cruise.

Beverages are NOT Totally free in the casino, nonetheless, you can ‘earn’ sufficient tier credits to get Totally free Beverages – but the beverages will be Totally free ONLY in the casino.

While we did perform A lot of of the Online games, we only recorded most of our Line Hits and all of our Reward Online games.

In our feeling, this was not a Limited nor Free On line casino. It was sort of common as we did get a ton of ‘play’ with our funds (which designed it entertaining) – meaning, it was a incredibly slow decline of our funds around quite a few days with some great and incredibly great wins vs. some casinos that just get anything as quickly as probable.

The Attract of the Seas is a incredibly massive ship stuffed with friendly passengers and a friendly staff. The food items was great and plentiful (we ate way as well a lot way as well normally). A lot of leisure selections, not as well lots of youngsters as it was not a holiday getaway period of time, swimming pools were being not as well crowded, and quite a few food items selections together with home support.

Our prevent in Labadee, Haiti was to a non-public beach front owned by Royal Caribbean. If was incredibly thoroughly clean, food items included, and loads of obvious drinking water and stunning temperature.

Our prevent in Falomouth, Jamaica experienced at minimum a couple of tour selections of which they did make a error and experienced us board the incorrect bus but did make it up to us on our future tour in Cozumel, Mexico.

Our prevent in Cozumel, Mexico experienced a couple of tour selections. If you pick out to go away the ship, you have to get an enclosed boat, which was air conditioned, to Cozumel. We experienced decided on the Mayan Ruins in Chichen Itza. It included spherical vacation air conditioned tour bus transportation with a tour information on board the bus and at the Mayan web-site. It also included a little lunch on the bus. Ironically, it will take longer for the spherical vacation bus transportation than the time that we experienced out there at Chichen Itza. At the Mayan web-site we were being all give a headset so we could all hear the tour information. The web-site was Outstanding and the temperature was remarkable. The tour information was friendly and thorough (I feel). To see much more about this location, merely search it on google.

If you have any thoughts about my cruise, be sure to question in the responses and I will do my most effective to solution them.

supply

1. Just got back from Independence. Worst casino I've ever been to. Noone winning anything. Played all week. Very tight machines. Avoid cruise ship casinos at all cost. Hoped they get better at end of week I was wrong. No jackpots or bonus coming out. I played low and max bets nothing helped. Avoid them!

2. Wife and I are going on Royal next year and I'm a smoker, friends told me u could smoke in the casino is this true?

3. You made the statement about printing the ticket. Do they you pay you in cash up to a certain amount or ? I am going on the NCL this year. I was warned about on how the slots can be loose for the first few nights and tight to the end of the cruise. Can you please explain why you stated about printing the ticket. Ty in as advance!

4. I heard you say that is is best to cash out after a big win and then put cash back in.
    In this case, when you play, do you insert your room/cruise card into the machine or not?
    Please explain as I want to apply your strategies to my upcoming Costa cruise. πŸ™‚

5. Nice bonus win my friend. Thanks for sharing.

6. Nice ! The games variety is abundant!! I'm glad that you enjoyed great trip ! I'm look forward to next episode!!

7. Will be going on the Allure of Seas in October 21 2018. Can't wait hope lady luck is in my side.

8. I'm sailing on Allure of the Seas in another four months and I'm excited about playing in the casino. I hope to have better luck though.

9. I like your easy going attitude…the bonus games were horrible…better luck next time.

10. This is my experience on cruises. RCL very very tight. Anthem and Quantum you couldn’t even get any play. Although Oasis of the Seas had a great selection of slots and we had some nice action – although no big wins. Now NCL – Gem and Breakaway had much more luck and slots seemed much looser. When we gamble on a cruise we just want to be able to play lots of hours and not lose a bundle. Breakaway had a nice selection of slots including Tall Fortunes.

11. Hi we go on Norwegian twice a year because they give such good perks. We only pay taxes and gratuities for balcony room. Does royal Caribbean give good perks if you gamble a lot? Would love to try a different cruise line but can’t turn down the perks of Norwegian.. Could you please let me know what Royal Caribbean offers you?

12. Dancing Drums was great, OMG the worlds worse paying slot was that horrible squirrel…atrocious !!!! Looking forward to more days, TYFS

13. I love that ship, and I was able to sneak a few videos in their casino but when I was on it a few years ago they didn't allow the videos. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to the other parts of your gambling on the Allure.

14. Wow, the free game payout is horrible 😰

15. Such a positive attitude. Lol. Tough onboard.

16. Curious, did you have to get permission to record? Last cruise they told me I couldn't…we are about to go on another in July and I'm thinking maybe I should ask beforehand. I had pretty good luck on my last one compared to playing at my local on any given day!

17. Nice video and yes ships pay better than any casino in vegas…I have been on all of them and the wins paid for the cruise and then some…Good luck, have fun and WINNNNN!!!!LOL

18. Did you notice how much the minimum was for baccarat

19. Sea sick? I have never been on a cruise and i'm always afraid of getting sea sick. Good luck my friend.

20. Thanks for sharing! I have heard that cruise slots are tight, but your DDrums play seemed pretty fruitful.

21. Casinos on the cruises seem very tight. I pretty sure no regulations as far as percentages that are set (95% etc) on the games. They are not US ships, like casinos here in California or Nevada. But nice to watch you guys play!

22. on granduer of the seas I was hitting pretty big on quick hits, and Rio, I hit 430 on the bonus in Everii's blackout slot

23. Thanks for sharing!! Ships casino don't pay very well. Nice they let you record!!

24. boring boo πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž