Usa & Canada Cruises

Cruise Ships at Port Canaveral, True United states Ep. 32

Welcome to Episode 32 of the True United States Video clip Web site (Vlog) about regular daily life in the United States. Below is a glimpse at the cruise ships docked at Port Canaveral, Florida, a extended length glimpse. They are really substantial and it is tough to get a very good near up shot due to protection. Carnival Cruise Strains, Disney Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean Worldwide all sail out of Port Canaveral.

True United States Vlog Facebook Website page:

Get Text updates on your cell cell phone every single time The True United States Video clip Web site posts a new movie:

Donate to The True United States Video clip Web site:

Correct Place of movie:
Latitude: 28.40545
Longitude: -eighty.64440

1. No matther where you go to the US east cost or gulf off Mexico you will find some cruiseships.

2. I understand they are lovely and fun, but have never been on one.

3. Well, I hope you enjoy the cruise, and that you get better soon. Glad you liked this short video, and thank you for watching!

4. Oh I went on the Inspiration from there three years ago roughly.

5. I have been there several times for cruises taking another in march. I am very ill so this may be the last one I take for a while can't wait.

6. Oh our pleasure. I really enjoy the videos you've posted so far. Hope to see more!

7. Cześć POWROTTATY! (I know how to say hi in Polish, but I am embarrassed to admit I had to resort to the translator for the spelling.) I've never been on one of these ships. I've only seen the inside on TV like most people. I mostly wanted to try and give people an idea of the scale (size) of these ships, which is almost impossible with a camera. But you can see from the size of the trees and the cars passing on the road in front of them. Thanks for watching!!

Paul

8. Thanks for sharing the info. I didn't know about this myself, so hopefully it will be interesting to some of the others here. That was really a nice thing to share!

9. Florida, the land of cruise ships : there was a record with 9 cruise ships in the same port. With caribbean islands, Florida is a strategic place. That must be interesting to do a travel, just for the experience : but thousands people on the same ship, that's like a commercial center on sea.

10. If someone is interested there's a site where you can check all the "traffic" in real time (marinetrafficcom)

11. These ships are the product of the tourism industry
    huge floating palaces are directed
    to entertain the traveling for a given schema
    that means …mass severance
    oh well if people like it …. why not!?

12. Hola Nery, muchas gracias for watching! Someday we will get one or more additional cameras and then we probably will be able to do that sort of video. I never thought about it that people might like to see some of the "behind the scenes" stuff.

13. I would have love to have bev to make a video of you whie you was making this video. lol I enjoyed your video. Those cruise ship are really big.

14. Yes, I bet in St Thomas you saw a lot of these. Growing up in Michigan, I never saw one in real life until I was probably in my 30's. But have you ever seen a really big Ice Breaker. Those I saw plenty of times. 🙂

15. It's funny that this is something I take for granted because I see it relatively often, but I remember the first time I saw them and was surprised at their size, so it occurred to me not all my viewers around the world have actually seen a cruise ship. If you had seen the way I had to set the tripod on the side of a hill it would have really made you laugh. 🙂