Mediterranean Cruises

How to pack & tips for Cruising. Great guide for Carnival, Norwegian, Princess, & Royal Caribbean

Great list of ideas for packing for your cruise. Also listing cabin reviews and where to stay on the ship.

1. Are u upload any other videos

2. Also pick up your cheap but regular sized shampoo, conditioner & body wash at the local store between the airport & your hotel then just leave them on the ship.

3. very informative. thanks

4. You are real gentleman.Respect !

5. Amazing video, I loved your videos. We are going on the carnival from MIami soon. Any video about the Internet packages ?

6. If that's all just eyeshadows, that's a waste of space.

7. Saving money allows you to:
    Cruise more, tip your cabin stewards over and above the billed gratuities, take port tours, treat yourself to upcharge restaurants, wine tasting, duty free, and souvenirs. The list is endless.
    Being cheap is when you force someone else to pay for you. You aren't doing that.

8. super smart and thanks from this first time cruiser. great tips

9. I saw you had alcohol small but how did u get that in there.

10. I think you can't bring water onboard Carnival anymore.

11. thank you for the video , my husband and I are going on our first cruise and appreciated what you said we are traveling on a budget as well thank you ,

12. Awesome Ink.

13. Great tips thanks

14. Hi! Thanks for your video! I haven't been to a cruise before, but planning to take a quick one, like a 5D trip on February. Sorry I'm not a native speaker so I didn't catch a few of your points. How's the washing machine there like? Coin laundry? Can we do our laundry ourselves then? And how about the ironing? Do we have to bring our own iron? Also, I have question about dining and water. I heard that during dining (I take anytime dining) tea and water are free? Can I bring like a tumbler/ water container and fill it with water during dining time? Also, is it okay if I brought a tupperware to the dining room, fill them with food and bring them back to my cabin? I mean, were there like, security people on the dining room who's watching and telling people not to take away food?

15. Thank you. When I booked my cruise. They took out the tip for my servicemen. Know will they know they've already been tipped or should I still leave them something each day?

16. Going on the Norwegian Dawn on November 27th. This time we are staying in a Penthouse Suite. Video and review will come soon after. Cheers and happy cruising.

17. thank you Adam Manley for that video. i am going on a cruise in 2 months and that will defiantly help me

18. Even though this is a old video, I understand that you want to give the room steward a break. These people actually have a supervisor who inspect the room to make sure that they are up to cruise standards.

19. you are such a beautiful soul…Thank you for all the tips. well appreciated

20. Great video! Loved the tip about taking care of your room stewards even though we don't have to tip here in Australia 🇦🇺 it's still nice to make sure they are not taken for granted. Can't wait to see the booze video haha

21. this video is awesome and your an awesome person!

22. That's good information,  laundry soap ,  helping the staff, good stuff, thanks friend.

23. Great tips. Thank you. I really appreciated the tip about getting a larger room and the A/ C advice.

24. The bottled water on Carnival ships is priced reasonably…12 half-liter bottles for $3. If you purchase in advance, they'll have it in your room by the time you embark!

Also…take a couple of power strips and an old-school alarm clock!!!

25. Great Advice! I've been on 5 cruises and didn't know these tips. Thanks for sharing = and I agree with you = you are not being cheap – u r being money-smart! & I love the tip about taking care of the steward & I wish I knew this before- I feel bad I asked him to do the max for me; when I could have done it myself! I will certainly take care of my steward on my next cruise this year. Thanks again!

26. Thank you so much for the tips. It was very helpful.

27. Regarding tipping——treat people the way you want to be treated. It will come back to you.

28. Unfortunately NCL doesn't allow you to bring water and/or sodas onboard anymore. Lots of folks are "jumping ship" because of this ridiculous rule, where NCL can make even more money to pay for those monstrosities they call "cruise ships."

Nice vid 🙂 thanks

29. Just watched your video great tips!

30. why pay 5 dollars for water on a Carnival WHEN YOU CAN PAY 0 FOR A WATER ON DISNEY OH AND FREE SOFT DRINKS ALL 24/7

31. Hey Adam
    What cabin type and number was/is that? I have never seen a cabin like that before and I have been on many.

32. Everybody would like a bigger room, but is it not true that rooms on the front and the back in particular feel the most movement?

33. We always go on Carnival and it's a great cruise line for families. We have also been on Royal Caribbean and Norwegian but I have compared and they are all about the same, so why spend more. You are correct, no more water on Carnival but they do allow a box of 12 cans of sodas and one wine per person. Have fun cruising.

34. I'm going on my first cruise 10/2016 & have been watching lots of videos. That $5 water the ship wants to charge you for is $1 is Dollar Tree so I know they must pay less for it 😀. Thanks for the great tips.

35. What about an iron? We are sailing Royal Caribbean and don't want to have wrinkled clothes. Thanks!

36. Great tips!  Carnival is awesome. We always have a great time. No boring cruises for us! Thanks.

37. great tips! thanks!

38. smart man

39. going on carnival 12 pack of water bottles $2.99 they will have it ready in your room

40. water on a cruise ship is 100% more better than any USA city water and same goes for any bottled water. Also you can have your room Stewart to empty out the fridge and thsy will. I had it done on all carnival cruises.

41. Your not cheap your saving money where you can..thank you for sharing the tips

42. You can no longer bring water on Carnival. $2.99 a 12 pack they will deliver to your room, buy it on the Carnival website when you print your luggage tags and it will be waiting in your room when you arrive.

43. too bad you can't take bottles on board any longer

44. Loved this video. Very helpful info. And I'm impressed of ur knowledge of Sephora lol

45. I also took the beverages in my backpack, but they threw it. Any answer?!

46. Saving money in obvious ways is not cheap, it's just smart. Anyone who has a problem with that also has a problem with being pretentious. I loved your comments about taking care of the staff. We are cruising. We are privileged. It's always right to show some class and realize how lucky we are by giving back to those who are showing us a good time and realizing their background. Nice video.