Australia & New Zealand Cruises

P&O PACIFIC JEWEL CRUISE SHIP TOUR!

Take a tour of the Pacific Cruise Ship – Pacific Jewel from P&O. Explore the decks, the restaurants, pools, kids areas and more.

=========================

SUPPORT MY CHANNEL BY BECOMING A PATREON!

Your contribution helps me make bigger explorers and better electric skateboard reviews.

=========================

THE NAME IS BOSTON… JAY BOSTON & I TAKE RISKS TO REAP REWARDS!

+ Explore your world while I explore mine and upload it to the world
+ I take risks to push myself to do more and to reap the rewards
+ I live in Melbourne Australia
+ I own and operate a digital agency – www.iddigital.com.au
+ I have a wife, a dog and a baby boy
+ I want to share my experiences, insights and advice with you
+ I want you to share your opinions, ideas and feedback with me
+ I would love if you subscribed, watched my videos and let me know how I’m doing

=========================
VIDEO EQUIPMENT
=========================
+ Canon EOS 80D Camera (Most of the time)
+ Canon EOS 70D Camera (Additional timelapses & interviews)
+ Canon 10-22mm Lens (Fish eye)
+ Canon 10-18mm Lens (Skateboarding)
+ Canon 18-55mm Lens (Most of the time)
+ Canon Wireless Microphone WM-V1 (Distance Mics)
+ DJI Mavic Pro (Drone Action) –
+ Rode Video Go Mic
+ Go Pro Hero 3 Black (Water and high risk)
+ iPhone 6s Plus (Exercise, Quick Action, Slow-Mo)
+ Gorillapod Focus Tripod with Ballhead X (Most of the time)
+ IKEA ORDNING Egg Timer (Landscape Motion Timelapse)

=========================

+ Ben Brown –
+ Casey Neistat –
+ Fun For Louis –
+ What’s Inside –
+ The Sound You Need –

Music available on –

1. I went on the Melbourne to Eden cruise. Couldn’t get off the boat fast enough.

2. went on this ship in July 2018 from Auckland to Fiji return and was very disappointed , particularly with the quality and food choices . Had to pay for water and ice cream too should be complimentary If you want a quality ship go on Royal caribbean and Holland America We have been on 12 cruises and this one was at the bottom of the list Glad its going elsewhere

3. I've been on this ship twice, its a great ship but its sad that i will be sold this year (24 February 2019) to a new company in India (Zen Cruses)
    First was from Sydney 18 June to 29 June 2017
    Second was from Auckland 18 June to 3rd July 2018

4. I went in this boat in September of 2018 now it’s jan 21 2019

5. I. Think I was on the cruise is that from Melbourne to Adelade kangaroo island Hobart port Arthur Burnie Melbourne

6. Thanks for the awesome video. We set sail Monday and I've read lots of negative things about the ship but yours has put my mind at ease. Thanks.

7. We were on it last year. Between toddlers throwing up on one of the tables in "the trough" and getting a virus on the boat, I was off work for 10 days, you will not catch me on a floating Petri dish again.

The captain made so many announcements I was expecting HI DE HI campers at the end of the announcement.

We found the ideal place was the oasis at the blunt end. Told we wernt allowed there one day as it was closed for a "private function".

Nope. Will never float with p an o again.

8. shops and casino are closed on port days, otherwise normally pretty packed

9. hey mate. P&O is owned by Carnival.

10. Pacific Jewel is going to Zen Cruises in India and will be named Karnika. Great tour Jay!

11. haha great explore before it's abandoned! You forgot the clip of Danny singing at the start, that's all

12. Great Tour vid Jay!!!

13. As I understand it, the casino on a cruise ship is closed on port days due to government red tape. As soon as the ship leaves that jurisdiction and finds seas with no gambling restrictions the doors are open again.