Mediterranean Cruises

MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE VLOG l Ep. 40 l Royal Princess Disembarkation Day!

I can’t believe it’s time to get off the Royal Princess! The past two weeks onboard were truly wonderful! I highly recommend sailing on the Royal Princess and taking a Mediterranean cruise! Though I enjoyed bring you all along the most! Thank you so much for cruising with me! Get ready for Alaska cruise vlogs very soon! I can’t wait for our next cruise together! As always, make sure to watch in HD for the best video quality! Hope you enjoy! 🙂

Videos from Week 1:

Videos from Week 2:

To see more videos, please like, subscribe, comment and share!

Website:

Facebook Group:

Instagram:

Email:
ScottSingerCruises@gmail.com

1. Your Mediterranean cruise vlogs were amazing Scott! I DEF want to do a Mediterranean cruise now!! Looking forward to watching your other cruise vlogs.

2. How do you get to go on all these cruises Scott?!

3. Hi Scott, question: Are Princess passenger levels such as platinum cruisers (and benefits that may go with it), transferable to Holland-America as they are both in the Carnival family?

4. Great series! Thanks for doin g these videos

5. Thoroughly enjoyed watching your journey thus far and looking forward to the Rome & London videos! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us! The Mediterranean is definitely on my bucket list now. 🙂

6. Thank you Scott for taking the time.e to share your trip

7. Thanks for all your hard work, Scott! I thoroughly enjoyed "our" visit to the Mediterranean! Especially all the kitties! Can't wait for your Alaska series!!

8. Scott, I've been watching all your Mediterranean cruise vlogs, glad you and your family had such a great time. Kinda crazy when you go on a cruise longer than a week first you think it well be a long two weeks, but it just seems to fly by. 😎

9. What a great cruise! We try to do a 14 day back to back each year for one of our trips and is amazes me how fast it still goes.

10. I think the most fun thing to do on a cruise ship is boarding! The saddest of course is disembarking. You and your family had a wonderful two week vacation on the Royal Princess and I know you will look back and remember with a smile on your face. We usually take a Princess transfer because its just so easy. I am surprised that getting the luggage was such a cattle call! Now I know why they make us go off in sections. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next adventure!

11. So sad, boo hoo.