Caribbean Cruises

CRUISE PORT SHOPPING!

*OPEN For More Information Below! * 26th CRUISE VETERANS!*

We are well experienced… Cruising 26 times!!!!

SOMEONE STOLE OUR VIDEO :
What To PACK For a CRUISE:

Here is a whole video based around “Questions & Answers of Hot Topics for Cruisers”! These questions are some of the most frequent asked question concerning what to expect when you are cruising for everything you ever wanted to know! We will give you all of the much needed tips and tricks on what you need and don’t need… Enjoy!

Got something that you need to send me? Send correspondence to: Mr Traveler
PO Box 14404
Bradenton, FL 34280

Please Subscribe to My Channel:

Elle Kos Beauty Channel:

S O C I A L M E D I A:

Instagram:
FaceBook:

THUMBS UP! For More discussion on info concerning #Travel #TIPS!

Disclaimer: This Video Is Not Sponsored.
#CruiseVacationVlog
#CruiseVacation 2017
#MyCruiseExperience Everyone!

1. I know I'm years late but watching all your videos love it

2. You two are so cute! Just fell on your video while researching shopping at the ports. Going on my first cruise in July. Cozumel, costa maya, roatan, belize. I did not know the cruise ships had a class on port shopping. I've watched tons of cruise videos and it's never been mentioned. It sounds invaluable for first timers! Thank you for all your shopping tips. Those wedding rings are stunning. I'd never heard of a blue diamond before.

3. Me and my husband has been on our first cruise so far and we are going on our next cruise in February 2020 and I'm going to start making me a souvenirs collection as well i got a real leather purse ๐Ÿ‘›from claimed but I didn't get to get anything from key West๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ but it's ok and I just want to say that I love your channel and thanks MR.&Mrs.TRAVELER thanks for the good idea๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

4. So u should take a pic of the one in the shop on first day and then look at ports so u know what the exact item is to compare

5. Do you have any specific store or area to shop in cozumel

6. I am a new subscriber and I love your channel. You all are very helpful. Thank you so much for what you do.

7. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

8. I have lots of questions but for now since you have a beauty channel I have cruise ship makeup questions as well as fashion and jewelry and accessories questions. Also how to pack these items. I kind of know what I'm going to pack for my first cruise but need tips on that. Also need tips on waterproof makeup and about nails on a cruise/excursion.

9. Hey Mr. & Mrs. Traveler..I'm also from Michigan <3 During your travels did you buy or run across any chess sets? If you did..were they moderately price or expensive?

10. I love collecting items from everywhere I travel. Your collection is beautiful! Tfs

11. Thank you for shariing your knowledge. We are going on our first cruise with our daughter and niece 2018 carnival elations. We are going to the Bahamas 5 days.just to get our feet wet๐Ÿ˜

12. You guys are so adorable. Great channel

13. Still looking for starfish jewelry

14. Was the jewelry store in St. Thomas called Trident Jewelry Store

15. It's smart to always listen to the port shopping guides. They will take you directly to the jewelrs who offer the BEST quality at REAL wholesale prices. In St. Thomas I saw them sell a $100,000 diamond for $28,000! A 1.00 carat E color round brilliant cut diamond with a GIA rating of IF — internally flawless! You can't even get that kind of price at the Mart in NYC or L.A.

16. Y'all are so helpfull! I have watched several of your cruise videos, because I'm going on my first cruise in a month, and I'm kind of scared, and have been watching a bunch of tip videos. Your guys' are the most helpfull. Thanks to the tips๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

17. 1:16, You all are too cute!

18. can you talk about carnival mexico my graduation cruise in july

19. Praise God for your faith and testimony!! He is doing awesome things in your lives! Thanks for sharing your journey and leap of faith and encouraging us to not let fear keep us from what God has for us!

20. I'll be going to cozumel and progresso, how can you tell if a vendor is selling art from local people?

21. Hi Mr.&Mrs Traveler

HELP PLEASE!
    My husband and i are taking a cruise to the Bahamas in August, my husband broke his wedding band and I want to surprise him by getting him another one. So I am also looking for a wedding band set or men's wedding band with a blue diamond.
    Can you recommend a good place or jeweler I can go to while there?

22. Thanks for the info. Great as usual. Keep doing what you do !!

23. We will be shopping in Cozumel on May 4. Our ship will be docked until 11 PM, how late will the shops be open?

24. this was awesome

25. I've missed you guys

26. Great video! I am curious, if I decide to buy a big or heavy item, such as a large picture or piece of art, will any of these shops (or ship) arrange to mail it to your home address so you wont have to carry it back in your luggage? P.S. The fish is an angel fish I believe. Have a great day. ๐Ÿ™‚

27. Can you share the name of the store in Cozumel that you purchase silver jewelry from? I'm going to Cozumel on the Carnival Vista in June and would love to check that store out.

28. Hi y'all for some reason I was kicked out of your subscription not only y'alls but others as well, I've missed watching y'alls vlogs, I have friends in Spring Hill Florida thier utube is The G Team Paranormal and The other one is The OmarGoshTV they are good in what they do, that's when I noticed what was happening to the ones I was subcrip to I thought y'all weren't putting up vlogs any more but I'm glad y'all are still going strong Sorry about all this but I just noticed it, Well hope to see y'all more often GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS Y'ALL ALWAYS โ™ก

29. Hey guys when we went on our Allure cruise, in St thomas they gave away charms and gems in the jewelry stores. we got white topaz and tanzanite pieces that we can have set in a ring or earrings,

30. "Champagne tast… beer budget"… love it! Exactly my style lol

31. Mr and Mrs Traveler, where are you? Is everything ok? Praying all is well. Hope to see you soon. xoxoxo

32. Thanks for another cool video, Mr. and Mrs. Traveler! This is great info! I love that "the best for less"… that's how I feel about vacation too. Along those lines, I have a question for you, but more so about the time value… how do you gear yourself up for shorter cruises? We usually take 7-day or 8-day cruises, and we enjoy those and feel like it's just the right amount of time, and sometimes feel like we could cruise even longer… but there are some nice options for Cuba sailings that are 4 or 5 days, and I'm thinking that I may feel a little bit sad with such a short cruise. How can we make the most of a shorter cruise? You both have done long and short cruises… how do you make the most of the shorter vacation?

33. What's happened to your upload schedule? Are you on a cruise?

34. did you like nassau bahamas as a cruise port? some people have told me don't bother. If so what did you like or dislike. thanks

35. Could someone suggest any shops in Freeport or Princess Cays I could buy fabric?

36. Thanks for sharing!!!

37. Hello! I'm your new subscriber. My family and I are cruising out of port Canaveral in April on the Carnival Liberty! We will be flying in a day early. Any tips or suggestions on budget friendly hotels and shuttles from the airport?

38. Very informative video! Have a random question and I apologize if you have already covered this but I'm curious. My fiancรฉ and I are going on our first cruise in January going on the Carnival Conquest. Since you and Mrs. Traveler go on cruises just you two, what do you guys do when out at the ports with your stuff while on the beach? If we go to the beach while at the ports and bring a beach bag is there places to store your items for safety? Or do you just have to hope no one takes your stuff? I've heard to bring your passports with you when going into the ports in case you get left but I worry our passports might get stolen if we leave them in our beach bag while we are swiming. Any advice? Thank you!

39. I have earrings that match your palm tree charm!!!

40. New to the channel. I am really enjoying it. Thanks.

41. Cool stuff! We have a room for cruise related purchases plus pictures, we usually get one per trip. I do two thing, if I want a nice watch, I check prices at home first. Even if it is the same price, and is within your duty limit, you save the sales tax! Same with a diamond, price the color, clarity, size and cut at home so you can compare. I'm told AGI is more reliable than the European. St. Thomas has higher limits on liquor, cigarettes and I think also a double duty free limit.

42. Let's see the watches

43. I love to get local stuff ,,I got a painting on my last vacation, it's a painting a local artist did of the cove next to the Bush compound in Kennebunkport Maine

44. Thank you for sharing your beautiful mementos!