Mediterranean Cruises

Travel Brokers VS Cruise Lines

Travel Brokers VS Cruise Lines, that is the query???
How do you e book your cruise??
Just some things to imagine about when determining which way to e book your first or subsequent cruise.

resource

1. I am my own Travel Agent and booked my Parents and I on a 22 night Royal Caribbean Brillance Cruise first around the Med and then 15 nights from Barcelona- Tampa. I love selecting my own staterooms and saving money! We love Royal Caribbean and will make Diamond on the next sailing! BTW What job did you do on Royal? They are an amazing cruiseline.

2. Thanks Pippa! I've booked my 2nd cruise directly with RCI, and they currently have a sale. So I'll be ringing them direct to cancel and rebook on a much cheaper price. 👍🏽😊

3. Love the anchor pillow. Where did you get the file?

4. Hello i need your help i have been looking at bookings online on the Royal Caribbean website and have found some really good offers but I would proffer booking at a travel agent but i am to young to do so I must get my parent to do so but I don’t know what travel agency’s allow you to book a Royal Caribbean cruise does Thomson travel agency let you etc I really need help do you know any ones that do plz reply )-:

5. Hello my friend , recently I start travel and tourism company in India so please suggest me how j can grow my work and how I can connect with other country travel and agent .
    Guide me and write me o.
    Sohailahad01@yahoo.com

6. i have been on 2 cruises so far and both time i have booked online through crusie website and not directly with the cruise line. it seems fine but i have noticed after watching many videos some travel agents will have reserved cabins and it will be cheaper through those specific agents but haven't tried that yet. what do you think?

7. Good video! Canadian here and wondering if I should book through a TA in Australia or here when I am booking on Ovation of the Seas around New Zealand? Would it be cheaper from there? Or should I just book online from here?

Hi Pippa! I recently heard you on the royalcarribeanblog podcast and so glad that there is info about cruising in Australia! We are looking to book on Ovation return from Sydney in 2 years but wondering if we should book end of February or the first 2 weeks of March (or anytime in March)? Is there any difference when it comes to weather and or holidays/school vacation? I would like to avoid cruising when school is out or if it is super hot…ha! Thanks and keep the vlogs coming from down under!

8. If the TA is experienced….LOL

9. I used a travel agent by default and regret it. I tried to contact Carnival and they wouldn't give me any info since I used a TA. The TA sold me false hopes of getting room upgrades and it was all a lie just to get my business

10. Being a first time cruise virgin, found the cruise line websites sometimes confusing. Ended up going with a travel agent which was the best decision for us. They have been great support and source of information along the way. Going the extra mile every step of the way. I guess for more experienced cruisers then sourcing yourselves would be the way to go.

11. Hi Pippa, great video. I have a question. My family and I are from Canada but we will be flying, then cruising from Barcelona, Spain to France, then Italy and back in May 2017. My question is, do we tip in American dollars or Euro dollars? It is my understanding that people in Europe do not want tips in Canadian dollars.

12. Love it! 🙂

13. I booked our next cruise on board with the cruise line and they then passed it to my travel agent. Maybe I'm missing something but that seems to be the best of both worlds.