Honeymoon Cruise

Emma Cruises, YouTube Trailer!

Hey all! I am Emma, a cruise blogger and founder of a Fb local community for cruisers. I film cruise idea films, ship excursions, cabin excursions, daily vlogs and more.

If you at any time have any inquiries or would like any tips to depart me a remark. I am going to usually reply and do my finest to enable!

I have been cruising since I was 11 and have been on eighteen cruises in complete. I have been on nine cruise strains to day and am constantly hoping new cruise strains! I’d appreciate to provide you with me so make certain you subscribe.

Twitter: @emmacruises
Instagram: @emmacruises
emma@emmacruises.com
www.cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk

Sign up for our Fb local community of in excess of 2700 cruise mad buddies! If you have any cruising inquiries we would appreciate to enable:

Digital camera: CANON 6D:
VLOGGING Digital camera:

– – –

DISCLAIMER: Our descriptions could include affiliate backlinks. This signifies that if you invest in some thing by way of 1 of those people backlinks, you won’t pay a penny more, but we will get a smaller commission which assists to retain this channel heading. If we have been given nearly anything for cost-free or are becoming sponsored for a put up it will be evidently disclosed.

#EmmaCruises #CruiseBlogger #CruiseYouTuber

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Hottest Online video: “What Do Cruise Strains Invest Your Cruise Fare On?”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

1. hi emma! i hope you should try the new mcs ships the seaview and the bellisima. hope to see you in one of the msc ship!

2. Love your information on the newly refurbished Golden Princess. Can you tell me if the refurb included the change over to Camp Discovery for the kids clubs?

3. Great video. Liked and subscribed. We will definitely be looking through your content. We love to cruise as well and hope to cross paths with you in the future. Keep up the content.

4. Emma, I mentioned in a previous post about our repositioning cruise back from Bridgetown on Marella Discovery flying on TUI Airways.

At Bridgetown it was down the stairs off the plane, onto a bus and off to the ship. No customs or waiting for cases. Customs took place at the ship and bags appeared outside the door.

Speaking to a friend, they flew out with TUI (Thomson Airways) on a P&O cruise from Barbados a couple of years ago and it was exactly the same.

Just some info for cruisers, my friends are off to the Caribbean late December, I will let you know if it is the same experience.

Kind regards, Ian Gill

5. My buddies and I were arguing over the best naval rank for our upcoming cruise. I say you go with Admiral Emma

6. We love it Emma. Sincerely Adventures of David and Aaron

7. Cool 😎Emma 🌟

8. Good luck, we have already 'spoken' on previous videos,

As you have cruised on several cruise lines it would be great to hear your comparative views on them The fact you are so young is great, Emma is a great name, same as our daughter who is a similar age,

9. Love it x