Usa & Canada Cruises

Princess Cruises&#39 Crown Princess Ship Tour 2019

#PrincessCruises #CrownPrincess #cruise #ship #tour

Occur with us as we give you a in depth ship tour of Princess Cruises 3000 passenger Crown Princess. See if you can spot the Llama on board!

Thank you for seeing a make sure you subscribe for lots of much more Princess Cruises films coming quickly!

Please subscribe!
Sign up for us on Fb: look for for The Luxury Cruise Modern society
Observe us on Instagram: visitwith.us
See us on the web: www.visitwithus.co.uk
Observe us on Twitter: @visitwithrich

1. Always enjoy your videos. Your commentaries are perfect. It's refreshing to hear real opinions that neither praises nor bashes. No need to when done properly, and with the touch of humor!

2. Interesting http://www.frankmoyer.net

3. Personally I think the stern view of Princess ships is awesome. And I'm fine with the bow view.

4. I might just be a dumb simple hillbilly from the middle of Missouri, but why the hell would Vines be offering cans of peas? Sure theyโ€™re tasty and nutritious little green spheres of joy, but seems out of place. Like midgets.

5. I found this ship yesterday in LiverPool

6. Would you know if this ship is going to Medallion or already is? It is September 2019 currently. I love the warmth of Princess and top notch service I have received and am looking into the Baltic Cruise 2020. Great review so new subscriber…letโ€™s keep cruising!

7. Agree about the ugliness!

8. Great video, beautiful ship!. I'm convinced. Booking a cruise, for early next year.

9. Okay, your video was well done, I am booking a cruise ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

10. i thought for a minute it was the ventura

11. Stop polluting the oceans with illegal waste disposal ๐Ÿคข

12. I sailed on Crown in summer 2018 in the Med; Barcelona to Athens. Decent ship, good experience. Not our first nor our last Princess cruise. Not sure I agree with your assessments. On our cruise the company did not offer the standard paper fold out ship map, the only cruise we have taken that did not. I liked our next cruise on the Regal with Medallion. Thats the future.

13. Love this review. Well done! Thank you for sharing

14. The shape of the bow and the aft are as unique to the ship…..as the fantastic staff….

15. Thank you from me and my grown intelligent children…for the comments on being eco friendly. We are all in agreement….less waste…less plastic.

16. Lovely presentation … but … I just donโ€™t think I want to surround myself with 3,000 โ€œfriendsโ€. Give me Silversea, Azamara, etc. any day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

17. I assume that you make a living at least partially with your voice?

18. I love the boxy rear end. Although I found it hysterical to what you compared the front end! Still, the wrap-around promenade deck across the bow of the ship is simply magnificent! But I won't hold anything you said against you. ๐Ÿ™‚

19. Is no-one going to talk about the llama in the room?

20. Lovely decor. The snub nose is unique I think.

21. Wonderful tour! We'll be sailing the Crown in September. Can hardly wait ๐Ÿ™‚

22. Great video as ever, I do like the crown class for keeping the C deck balconies, but the extra deck of cabins does lead to some crowding issues at times in public areas.

23. Nice video… might want to mention what's complimentary and whats not…… for us folks who have not cruised yet….

24. Great video of the ship! I hope to sail her one day soon.

25. Thank you as always for your review. Firstly, a confession, I have never done a cruise. and sadly looking at this it looks like an Ott WMC or if you live in Australia a RSL so much tacky bling will put Emirates airline to shame. But, I do enjoy your reviews, so thanks for sharing

26. love your humour! :0)

27. Thoroughly enjoyed this video, especially because it just popped up as an alert from my subscriptions, and I just booked the ship yesterday before seeing your video ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anxiously awaiting part two as you will be focusing on dining I believe.

Sent you a dm on Twitter regarding Crown.

28. ALL THOSE ITALIAN WORKING THERE FUCK YOU ALL YOU MAKE ME A SLAVE WHEN I WAS WORKING THERE AS A BUFFET STEWARD GOD WILL CURSE YOU ALL ITALIANS !!!!!

29. I love your videos and commentary. "Once you've seen what I've seen…" had me laughing out loud! I completely agree with your opinions of both the exterior and interior of the ship. I really look forward to your videos. Thanks!

30. Well-made, pithy and soothing video. Well done.

31. Stay off cruse ships my some I know all most died when a rouge wave hit the ship all most capsized the ship, water went to the 5 deck, and it is been more the ever, a lot lately look it up before your cruse , dose lose

32. Enjoy your videos. Really love the backgroundmusic you choose to use.

33. Thank you for this great tour of the Crown Princess!ย ย  Looking forward to your next reviews too!

34. Sorry, but who thumbs down this video? Another superb cinematic documentary with academy award worthy voice over. In a word – spectacular.

35. I always enjoy your reviews,. And although this looks like a lovely ship, the lack of privacy on the balconies keep me from booking. Many a morning I enjoy my first cup of coffee in my skimpy nightshirt knowing no one can look down on me. Not so on Princess. Bummer.

36. I concur. Most modern cruise ships are externally about as attractive as a 1970's vintage bowling shoe. Internally however, I have to admit, it rather appeals to me. Was it an optical illusion, or were the bookshelves in the library empty?

37. Excellent content, camera work and editing – you know that anyway! You now need to take the big leap and do that 'piece to camera' (together with the dry humour etc) that you have been avoiding to push the videos to the next level!!!

38. Did you happen to make a video of the balloon drop in the atrium and if so please share it. best regards

39. As usual another great video. Love your voice

40. Agree totaly with you, one thing, the exercise should bee obliged in the cruise fee with leeded traing passes, course the passenger's don't need to have enybody to tell them to put in stuff in the "food and drink door", but to still be in relatively or better shape after the cruise is a kind of art…..! BarbroSweden

41. Great video as always guys, I agree with what you said about the ships looks – always found them to be some of the ugliest ships on the outside, inside they're very beautiful. This is unrelated to Princess but what is your opinion on Azamara removing the casino from their ships? I look forward to watching the dining review video ๐Ÿ™‚

42. You guys make some really fantastic videos. I love the humour and the unique story your videos tell. Thank you