Australia & New Zealand Cruises

Carnival Cruise Line – Recommendations and Methods!

Hit that SUBSCRIBE button to never ever miss a video clip.

*NEW Movie Each individual MONDAY & THURSDAY!*

*OUR PODCAST*
I want, I require –

*Discover US:
Melissa’s Instagram:
Josh’s Instagram:
Josh’s blog site:
Clayton’s Instagram: @claytonthedoodle

*OUR CAMERAS:
Digital camera:
Microphone:
Drone:
Editting software program: iMovie

supply

1. I’m going on my 4 carnival cruise in 21 days 0hr and 18mins and I’m leaving in 19 days 0hr 18mins can’t wait it’s a 11night cruise

2. I went on the carnival legend and I had a room with no windows and I slept into 3pm

3. Going on jan 6 anyone else?

4. Eight Am beat time to swim

5. You know what's fun? Working on cruise ships as a musician, like meeeee!

6. FYI they mentioned doing a shore excursion with an outside group not thru the ship. Pro and cons. Yes it will be cheaper on a outside tour but if the bus breaks down or in an accident and you don’t get back in time using the non ship tour. You will miss the boat you are on your OWN. If you use a the ship tour they will wait for you. I have been on 5 cruises and have had the boat wait 2 times. Do the math. Not good. Lol. Not sure but sounded like you have to buy the drink package and you don’t FYI. Cruising is the best way and most relaxing way to travel. Don’t have to worry about anything beside what entertainment you might choose. Room service more then once a day. 😀

7. Each person can bring a bottle of wine

8. I used to think cruising was for old people until I started cruising. Now, I’m an addict

9. The shows are great BUT if you cruise often, sitting by the pool is more enjoyable. First time cruiser do find everything exciting.

10. Love your video! I just did a travel vlog of my time at Carnival Cruise on my channel 😊

11. Ship! Please, ship ! Not a boat! Ship!!!

12. Very informative! I love u guys!!

13. He looks like DEXTER 😂

14. I am going on your ship on Sept 7th..I want you guys to go with us..Your a great couple..full of life..So God Bless you guys

15. For the love of God it’s called a ship!! Good tips tho.

16. They say having a full belly keeps you from being seasick, so………. hahaha

17. Great tips guys, I have never done a cruse because I think I may get a bit sea sick because of the constant movements. But may reconsider after hearing you guys 😊😊

18. Thanks guys. We're about to do our first cruise in Jan 2020; the 4 day out of Long Beach. Can't wait!

19. I'm not sure if you know but if you book your Excursions outside of the cruise and you are late to get back to the ship they will leave you but if you sign up with the cruise they have to stay

20. You can also bring one bottle of wine per adult in your carry on can’t put in your big luggage tho

21. I was really concerned about Josh making the big dive overboard.

22. What website did u use to book ur excursions?

23. Thank you for changing my life, Josh and Melissa.

2 years ago you told me about the existence of KiwiHousesitter. I tried it and had a wonderful year of living in different houses in different places. Even now I did not need to housesit anymore, I do cherish the great of it. This will not happen if you did not kindly share your information with me. Sincerely wish you have a great day. Cheers 🙂

24. I love cruises and under 60 <g>

25. Great tips! 🙂

I would add a couple of tips.

1. Use a travel agent (yes, self-serving I know), but most travel agents don't charge fees, we get paid by the cruise line. We can help make everything easier, we can find discounts, we are there if something goes wrong, and we are there to make sure you have the best vacation possible.
    2. Truly think about travel insurance. As a travel agent, we don't offer it because we make more money on it (to be honest, we do, but that isn't why). When I travel, I always get travel insurance. If something happens while on the cruise and I am out of the country, my insurance will not pay to get me back to the US if needed. It's not just for older people, there was a story just this spring of a 16-year-old who needed to have their appendix taken out while in Mexico. It ended up costing them over $25,000 because their insurance didn't cover the doctors in Mexico nor did it cover them to fly home.

Your videos are great! Thanks!