Usa & Canada Cruises

Life is Like Sailing – Cruising Canada's West Coast – Part 6

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

Now you can bring LIFE IS LIKE SAILING artwork and photos into your home! Check out the links below!

www.facebook.com/lifeislikesailing

1. Cole you still living on the boat? you guys should dock in Brentwood Bay on vancouver island or north saanich cheaper and island style relaxed vibe ehre better than richmond

2. i live on vancouver island enjoying the videos.. curious what your fuel cost for the 2 weeks and daily average doing a little planning Cole is a swell young man with a great attitude…Im looking for my boat now

3. I shared your channel on Facebook. I really like your approach! These videos are soothing, and beautiful. Thank you! 🙂

4. Just wondering what time of year you made this trip. Was it as published in Oct? If so, it's interesting the marina at Bella Bella was so full, seems like it would be off-season.

5. love it i got try it wondering how i do in a 24 footer?

6. As usual, just awesome! Keep up the great videos and the music you choose is perfect for the mood.

7. Hi Alfie. Have now watched all of your excellent vids, some several times. Have enjoyed all of them greatly. Thanks for taking the time to make them so enjoyable. We truly have some of the most scenic coastline in the world although I'm biased as I grew up in Vancouver. Any chance of a fall cruise or are you hunkered down for the season? PS: You have great kids.

8. Yet another awesome video Alfy 🙂 I can't wait to to out sailing instead of being stuck up on the hard!

9. Another well-done video, you are getting better with every attempt, and it is obvious you are constantly experimenting.

10. Another great video. Really enjoying the series. Keeps me motivated.

11. Alfy – you continue to be the model of my standards for filming. I'm spending lots of time researching cameras and continue practicing making videos with my phone and my girlfriends camera. In this video, I especially liked how you synced the music with the changing scenes aboard the boat while motoring. Great entertainment – thanks, Ron

12. That's cool!! Looks like a good spot to spend the winter.

Does anyone know what's happened to Curtis Westsail? Haven't seen anything from him in quite a while!!

13. Where are you going and what month did you do this trip in? I'm in Seattle so somewhat the same weather.

14. Greetings. You mentioned an app you use on your cell for marine forecasts. Can you post where to get this app? thanks. We are enjoying following you up north. Our old stomping grounds. Dan

15. Alfie, I am still interested in some of your art.  Perhaps a piece small enough for my boat?  I can't predict with certainty how your work would sell but…

16. "That was a big whale that came alongside."
    "Yeah, I think you nailed it."
    LoL Alfy … goin' all captain Ahab on us?

17. Always enjoy watching your videos, but this one especially impressed me with the way you timed your scene changes to the music.  Very well done!

18. Tis better to 'ride the hook' than be tied up all night beside a loud yacht with a noisy wind generator, cranky wife, and a loud boom box etc.

19. Always outstanding and a joy to watch……

20. Looks like you guys are having a ton of run!
    I can just see Cole buddy boat with you in the future.

21. Following you with great pleasure. It must be great to be on tour with your father – not everyone has the opportunity. I wonder if it was a humpback whale? It looked like that?

22. excellent video mate. nicely edited too. great to watch

23. Nice one Alfy, your luck reminds me of that saying around those parts……. "hurry up and wait a minute" !
    For those interested in the Pacific Grace, heres their website. excellent experiences can be had with this sailing charity……..
    🖒🖒🖒

24. Can't beat a big spaghetti dinner! Enjoying the trip — thanks a lot. As always, your vlogs bring back memories of when I lived in BC. I managed to get up to Kitsault, but I flew and from Vancouver to Terrace and drove in — you're going north the best way. I did take a motor boat out on the Alice Arm inlet though — good times.

25. Such a great trip, hope to do it in a couple of years.

26. your dad is not old

27. Another great video! Hope you stay dry this weekend with the crazy storms coming our way.

28. Great vid Alfy, your dad is pretty cool, how far are ya'll from Alaska? thanks bro.

29. More than half full brother. You're doing your own thing on a nice boat. Try to imagine what it would be like 100 years ago or living somewhere where there's no water to enjoy.

30. https://activecaptain.com/index.php good job on your videos…much to enjoy

31. Looks great, you might as well stay up there for the winter, your boss said it's OK.

32. Such beautiful country! Thank you for sharing! 🙂

33. Any fishing?? I'm thinking those waters have a ton and a half of bottom species.
    Drop a line at your ankerages. Fish on! 😎 halibut, rock cod and so on…

34. How are you making out with this major (3) wind and lots of rainfall coming from that typhoon from Japan

35. be sure and update those very important info on Active Captain and its free if you dont know about it

36. Why am I Fist ? Also a big arrange of vessels to day.