Caribbean Cruises

BATTLE Of The CRUISE SHIP PRIVATE ISLANDS & PORTS

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

Book your cruise with us Today!

CRUISE TIPS!

Celebration, FL 34747

Please Subscribe to My Channel:

ElleKosGlam Channel:

S O C I A L M E D I A:

Instagram:
FaceBook:

THUMBS UP! …for more info concerning Cruise & Travel TIPS!

Disclaimer: This Video Is Not Sponsored.
#CruiseTips
#CruiseVacationVlog
#CruiseVacation 2018
#MyCruiseExperience

1. U guys are such a gorgeous couple

2. I have also heard rumors that Disney may make another private island that will be Pirate themed. I hope that is true. That sounds amazing! What a fabulous time to be a cruiser!

3. I would love more info about either island

4. I think Disney's Castaway Cay is the best private island I have been to so far. My husband and I take Disney cruises, and we don't have kids. One thing I learned while at Castaway Cay is that you may bring a breastfeeding baby onto the adults-only island. Every now and then you will hear a baby cry, but absolutely no other kids on the adult island! Love it! Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Traveler!

5. Hi guys! I love watching your videos!!!!! I'm so happy to hear you say that half moon cay is your favorite port mrs.traveler, cause I'm taking my first cruise to there and Nassau in a couple of months😊 do u have a video on half moon cay? I would love to get your expert advice on that port!

6. Very Exciting! Feel Better Mr. Traveler.

7. Hope you feel better soon. I have a question what is the best cruise for your money? I know they get a little pricey so what's the best port and places to go that won't cost alot. Also I'll be on the Vista in October in the Family Harbor with a Cove Balcony room.

8. I am also a big fan of the private islands.  It is such a nice and relaxing day, so I love, love, love the idea of an overnight.  You mentioned 2019.  Do you know which of the islands will be ready first and when?  I spring back and forth between NCL and RCL.

9. Can't wait to see your gifts Elle, glad your feeling better Brian.

10. Elle we've missed you on your channel.

11. Thanks for the great tips hope you feel better soon mr traveler

12. I'd love to hear about Symphony of the Seas if you can comment. Thanks! Love you guys!
    Beth

13. My family and I went on Disney Castaway Cay island. Nice place. Loved it so much.

14. I wonder if they are going to start having you pay for food on Coco Cay and Great Stirrup Cay once the piers are in place? They seem to at most of the islands with piers. (At least Amber Cove and Harvest Cay) At least you can walk back to the ship if you like.

15. You guys are rocking it still! This was great information, I'm really glad to see what is happening at Coco Cay, I really didn't care for that island a couple years ago. I've been the Great Stirrup Cay twice since and both times we went in and RCL decided it was too rough. I think we were on bigger more stable ships but it was rough..I also liked Amber Cove. We are looking at the Sunshine in August with the grandson. Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk with also looks kind of like a private island. Been to Aruba 20 times on vacation so know what we like there, but more often than not, we go to the beach after having been to most islands many times on cruises. You looked like you had fun on the Sunshine so we are excited. My first Carnival cruise but the food options look varied now which kind of held me back in the past.

16. FYI cay is pronounced "KEY" in the Caribbean

17. Castaway Cay is amazing. We have done two Disney cruises and they are great for families, but I could see how it would be a fun couple's trip too (if you enjoy Disney). Otherwise, it is hard to justify the premium cost for couples/adults only. I guess it just depends on what you like. 🙂

18. When are we booking a trip to Coco Cay and Dubai guys? It looks like sooooo much FUN! And yes MSC definitely need help with their food, but everything else is a 10 on that Ship. Feel better soon Mr. Traveler!

19. I loved Coco Cay the way it was and I'm not entirely sure what to think about Royal Caribbean's plans. The attractions do look amazing and our kids are going to love the pools and slides, on the other hand I liked the pristine (well, sort of) beaches of before.The two times we were there, it felt as if very few people were there, it was wonderful. We'll be back in 2020, I'm curious.

20. My next cruise is in July. Can't wait!

21. Very exciting and informative video guys. I didn't even know all those other private islands existed. Im very excited for 2020 sailings. We will hit carnivals private island Christmas 2019 on the Sunshine

22. I just love you guys thanks for the video. I’m actually doing a back to back cruise at the end of October going on the Mariner with Royal which ports in CoCo cay and this will be my first private island so I can’t wait to see what all it has to offer. I’m super excited that the cruise lines are stepping their game up

23. Feel better Brian. Daubi will be a Awesome group cruise. Love y’all!

24. I feel bad now, it sounds like I won't be able to stop there in June… why are the cruise lines not mentioning this, especially for those who are already booked on Royal Caribbean to go to CocoCay?

25. Thanks for sharing..hope you feel better..you need the old time tea.. honey, lemon and whiskey love ya

26. Feel better soon Mr. Traveler and hi Mrs Traveler! I have never been to any of those places yet, but they look like they're going to be so much fun. Such beautiful waters.

27. Question for the Travelers…
    If I’ve already booked a cruise can I still transfer my booking to a TA aka Mr. Traveler ?

28. My only problem with the private islands is that you have to pay for things. Food and drink isn't included with your ship card.

29. Hope you feel better soon. Loving the new news ..

30. Feel better Brian. Elle love you hair on this video. Awesome to know that by the time we make it to coco cay in July 2019 all those great things will be there. Are they free?

31. I want to go on a Disney Cruise but its expensive. I can take that money and go on multiple trips

32. Thank you for the update.

33. October we are going on the Eastern Caribbean cruise. 7 days from Miami. Excited & wondering how many islands we will be able to get on

34. #MrandMrsTraveler 🚢
    Omg, I didn't get this notification 🚫

35. Feel better Brian!

36. Great News! Hope you Better.

37. Hope you feel better! I have never cruise on Royal but the new Coco Cay looks amazing and if they do overnights…Wow!

38. my son is now a lifeguard, passed certification last week, get him a job on those islands, lol
    2 months ago i went to great stirrup cay, had a blast! i want great stirrup cay and coco cay have more sand since their man made ports. i tried to get some shells and i got the tiniest shells, lol. my moms biggest complaint is that the 50+crowd gets a little left out if its not a water based activity. quick weekend overnight to those islands will be FUNNNN!! amazing if carnival can get to dubai, would be cheaper than rccl, well hopefully.
    p.s. mr traveler tell rccl to bring the liberty of the seas to FL, LOL

39. This sounds exciting and fun. Feel better!