Usa & Canada Cruises

Daily life is Like Sailing – Winter season Sailing on Canada&#39s West Coastline

Now you can provide Daily life IS LIKE SAILING artwork and photographs into your dwelling! Examine out the inbound links below!

www.fb.com/lifeislikesailing

Serenity by Audionautix is certified beneath a Artistic Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

resource

1. When I lived in PR I was involved with the Sea Cadets they had some small boats and one cat rigged scow that had huge sail area and a little hook at the mast head that wouldn't allow you to lower the sail except alongside. We were out sailing in the harbour in late summer when a squall came ripping down Mt. Hayes, all we could do was keep head to wind and luff like crazy. No fun for me and scary for the two cadets in the boat.

2. Great Video, Saw the date at the begining December 11 is my birthday… always a good day! 🙂

3. The word fun just does not seem to be adequate. Wicked good fun is more like it. That boat looked like it was flying. A great boat, a helpful crew, plentiful breeze, and warm clothes. Whats not to like. Loved this video.

4. Any word on your artwork? Don't want to pressure but I am genuinely interested.  I know I have been out for a while but my chemo seems to be working great and I have a good chance to re-start my journey.  It would be nice to have a creative piece to set off with.

Great sail!  Having begun my sailing experiences in the Great Lakes (Michigan)  I have been partial to the cooler weather.  Different pace and it even sounds different.

5. Ice on the toe rail Alfie, you know how to show the girls a good time…

6. A fun and tranquil episode. Thanks for sharing your day of winter sailing.

7. Does that body of water ever ice up at all?

8. After watching this, it looks a little cold over there, I think Canada's great but a bit too cool for me.

9. Brrrrr winter sailing. But so much fun. Hey Alf very cute crew members with great big beautiful smiles now that will take the Brrrr out of winter sailing. Oh, it sounds like your port winch could use some grease? Cheers, Bill

10. HI Alfy, I was the guy that said hi yesterday. I was on a harbour tour and saw you stringing up your xmas lights on Moonshine. You have a prime berth! I love your videos cuz your vids are real and your passion for sailing comes through naturally. love to grab lunch next time im in Rupert. nice town! John Bae, Vancouver

11. Great video Alfy. nice to see that someone in the colder climes can still get out to sail. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. s/v Spokojny

12. – 4 C and you`re sailing? Is your boat transformed into an icebreaker..? 😉
    Ps -you all should have survival suits in this weather..

13. As Canadians we are so blessed to live in such an awesomely scenic country with so much coastline.

14. Hey Alfy
    I thought it is interesting how you would speed up the videos of Kyle and your Dad on your trip north and now you are using slow-mo on the female crew members. I really liked the sailing shots – I'm not sure if your C&C is a little "tender" or if you really had that much wind to put the rail in the water several times. It's nice that the girls didn't flip out. I was wondering how you keep your camera from flying around when it gets bouncy? Of course, I think you have your boat very well rigged but I was wondering if you have ever thought of installing lazy jacks to keep your main tidy? Thanks again for the great video.
    Ron

15. WTG Alfy

16. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing the video.

17. Happy captain with lady groupies! Looks heavenly. I don't think I'd mind the cold. Fair winds "smiley"

18. Damn Alfy, you've got it going on brother, kinda like the northern version of Sophisticated Lady. …..lol.

19. Alfy: I am not a sailor, but I want to be (a year round liveaboard sailor), and I watch your videos to learn. I have watched a bunch of your videos and think yours are among the best. Anyways, the last few video's are much more than describing liveaboard sailing,,, to me they show two people falling in love. Like watching a great movie!

20. Great camera work and post editing. You have some great footage of your sailing grounds. Beautiful area.

21. It would appear, the move to Prince Rupert is a resounding success. I so envy your winter sailing opportunities. My boat is in its cradle and tarped over for the winter…5 more months to launch day.

22. great video thanks for sharing again