Usa & Canada Cruises

Everyday living is Like Sailing – Cruising Canada&#39s West Coast – Component twelve

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

Now you can provide Everyday living IS LIKE SAILING artwork and pics into your dwelling! Test out the links below!

www.fb.com/lifeislikesailing

Prelude No. 14 by Chris Zabriskie is licensed below a Resourceful Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Choices by Kevin MacLeod is licensed below a Resourceful Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

resource

1. Are the falls a Skkokumchuck or whatever? I would take my kayak over that bad boy. And up the river. I'll investigate via web.

2. You need to catch some of that wild salmon, it's one of the healthiest meats you can get, mind you, I couldn't catch one for peanuts. I have heard that the Indians up there (somewhere) use to say that the oil (I heard that there are 'yellow' bits) is the sunshine when there was no sunshine, meaning instead of getting vitamin D from the sun, you could get it from the fish. I heard about the yellow bit from a lady who lived up in Canada, and heard this from some of the Indians. And just to reference how healthy they are:

3. Are you going to let us know where your going? I have a good idea but I won't say… yet.

4. Hey Alf, I was hoping to see you or your dad buzz bombing the water infront of the falls. Guess I want to see a salmon on the barbie. Cheers, Bill

5. Hi Alfy. Another great video with great music and scenes. When I'm cruising, I like to keep moving but it IS nice to take a break every now and then. I liked the scenes with the jelly fish – especially the one above water around 7:40 – just kidding – I know it was the sun bouncing off the lenses – but I had to back up and check it out a second time. Hope those NW winds aren't too tough.

6. I wish i could send you a picture of my boat Scotch and Water. you sir are an inspiration. one question. if you could do it all over again life factor out of the picture. sweat blood and tears would you do it again?

7. Please smile. You're supposed to be having fun. I love the video footage of the jellyfish.

8. Love the video dude! but please smile. you look like your dog died! I will be sailing south from Alaska this spring. please check out my videos. Thanks

9. Wow…I have never seen this part of the world…so lovely…I'm guessin' that water is COLD! What a cool adventure…

10. Alfie, A question about your gear . . It appears you have a man-over-board buoy at the stern of your boat. There is a line at the top of it reaching back to the back stay. Can you give me some info about the device and its rigging? Thanks in advance. Especially, thanks for your continued video blog. I continue to sail vicariously through you! C-

11. Wow would love to have my boast out there for a few seasons. Beautiful.

12. looking good. Doing "nothing" is very attractive to me at this moment. 🙂
    Enjoy your time. And I have to watch Clint Eastwood films more often.

13. Another good one! Can't get enough of the scenery. You got that right about being better off than to be stuck in traffic! lol   Good choice of movies.     Take care, Craig from S.C.

14. Meditation with Alfy part 12 .. hahaha , wonderful thank you so much . :))) Why is it in 720p ?

15. Nice one Alfy. always great to see the wetcoast and all it offers. Did you experience any williwaw's in that region while sailing the inside ?

16. You even watch the best movies!