Mediterranean Cruises

Norwegian EPIC CRUISE Vlog Working day one

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

*Open For A lot more Details Underneath! * twenty sixth CRUISE VETERANS!*

We are nicely professional… Cruising 26 instances!!!!

Another person STOLE OUR Movie :
What To PACK For a CRUISE:

Below is a whole movie based around “Concerns & Answers of Warm Subject areas for Cruisers”! These concerns are some of the most regular questioned dilemma relating to what to anticipate when you are cruising for every little thing you ever preferred to know! We will give you all of the significantly wanted suggestions and methods on what you need and you should not need… Take pleasure in!

Obtained one thing that you need to deliver me? Send correspondence to: Mr Traveler
PO Box 14404
Bradenton, FL 34280

Remember to Subscribe to My Channel:

Elle Kos Splendor Channel:

S O C I A L M E D I A:

Instagram:
Fb:

THUMBS UP! For A lot more dialogue on facts relating to #Journey #Suggestions!

Disclaimer: This Movie Is Not Sponsored.
#CruiseVacationVlog
#CruiseVacation 2017
#MyCruiseExperience Everybody!

1. What an amazing ship. Thanks for sharing sincerely Adventures of David and Aaron

2. going on epic april 6th 2019 for our honeymoon be our first cruise ever

3. I just been binge watching you guys' videos.. I just love you both.  Just so adorable!

4. Elle I still love this dress on you.

5. Going on the Epic on Mar. 17-24 2018 a spring break singles cruise, looking for a cabin mate if you are single, my 2nd NCL cruise.

6. hi I like your videos where or what type of camera should I use or can I use my phone. .thanks

7. You guys look great   Especially the MRS  love  your  embarkation   fashions are great!!!

8. Elle! I looooooooove that red dress! It looks amazing on you!!!

I don't know how I missed these vlogs in my subscription box, at least I can now binge watch!

9. Oh Mr. Traveler you share your birthday with my baby boy…he's an adult now, but still my baby. So cool. Happy belated birthday!

10. my best friend and I went on Norwegian Epic for our birthdays March 8-10!

11. I just came back from a cruise w carnival ur tips n videos help me out a lot! Thanks to you and your wife

12. We just did the Epic March 8. We stayed at International Palms Cocoa Beach. Price were very reasonable, on the beach, free breakfast and nice bar/food service at Mambo's (which is on site)…

13. Happy belated birthday!

14. Thanks for this wonderful video. My fiancé and I are doing the Epic on the other side of the Atlantic in May.
    Both of you are inspiring to just be a little less concerned about what others think and "Have fun" because "Life's short."
    We've got an aft balcony room so we're looking forward to some great video opportunities as we sail away from our ports…but still have plenty of social fun time at Spice H2O.
    Thanks again!!

15. Happy belated birthday, Mr. Traveler!!! Love the dress Mrs. Traveler.

16. Amazing

17. y'all are cute… I want to try Norwegian now

18. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Big props for showing us the good and the sometimes crazy experiences one can encounter while cruising. Mr Traveler, I hope you had a spectacular birthday, Sir. Peace, love & blessings!

19. Hi guys I love your blogs!! I will taking my first cruise next year and tips or tricks for shopping for items while at port?

20. Hi Mr Traveler, what brand are you sunglasses on this video? thank you,

21. Happy Birthday, nice video as usual. We had "early" walk off the day you boarded. I think we didn't get through Customs until 11:30. Since everyone had to be out of their rooms, the whole deck used for debarkation, including restaurants, was packed! I like watching people in these situations. A lot of people rally can't go with the flow, it wasn't NCLs fault. The ship was a little late when we boarded two weeks earlier, I'm told due to a medical situation. They do need a bigger terminal for that ship for issues like this. We like to go early and got through security and found a seat before they stopped letting people in.

22. Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Traveler!!! Love Ur Video. TFS

23. great video ……..going on the epic in a week ….what time did u get to the port ? u were on the ship by 130 ?

24. happy bday

25. so fun!! Thank you for sharing your cruise with us. I enjoyed watching it.

26. Mr. Traveler  Happy birth day.  a  wonderful rendition  of  Julie Mcoy  ,  Isac and  dock.

27. So cool! I will be living right off the Indian river and 45 minutes from cape Canaveral❤️️

28. Would love to see your appetizers and entrees and what you eat at the buffet.

29. Nice we just back from the ncl jade as well. Elle I love love love your necklace with your red dress.

30. Just found your channel & subscribed. Got a lot to catch up on. I'm going on my 1st cruise in May to Bermuda from Boston on  the NCL  Dawn and all your videos will certainly help me with what to bring & what to expect and how to get the most out of the cruise.  Thank you!!

31. Happy Belated Birthday Mr Traveler. What a beautiful balcony view.

32. I hope u guys r enjoying your cruise,me and my hubby r going on our first cruise in may,on carnaval fantasy cruise..headed to Mexico,so excited.Thanks for all the awesome tip videos u guys have🤗 helping me out alot with all my planning.tyvm 😊

33. Id drive in from Orlando too. If your on a tight budget the Ramada's in Kissimmee are a great value clean and affordable

34. Happy Birthday Mr Traveler. And Mrs Traveler, I love the colours of the dress and neclace you are wearing. It suits you so much. These are my colours. I don't know if I will ever get on a cruise (because of injuries) but my son was on one recently and it peaked my interest in cruises and ships. So I like getting some knowledge of the ships, cruises, prices, savings, etc. It was nice of them to upgrade you too. I have a friend who loves going on cruises too and they get discounts and upgrades etc too. I have difficulty traveling in a car bus train, anything really. But I could probably stand a short plane ride and on a ship I could rest at any tick of the clock. But I like cruising like I do this way for now….online only. Then I can get a cuppa and sit down or lay down for a bit. Its a surprisingly reasonable way to travel… cruising. That is why your information is so enjoyable to watch. Cheers for now. ^j^l

35. Always love your videos. Cocoa beach is where we will stay in May for our cruise on Oasis of the Seas. So excited!!!

36. Happy Birthday!!

37. Love the video. will you guys do one for each day? happy birthday btw!!

38. This is the same day my wife and I left out of Long Beach on the miracle for our 7 day Mexican riviera cruise

39. i was on the epic the week before you guys and we had to wait 4 hours to get off major fog in canaveral

40. Happy Birthday!

41. Fantastic Vlog!! Just amazing how many people there are in one place. I love the video in the dining room. I would have such a hard time choosing what to eat. Everything sounds so good. 🙂

42. Happy Birthday!!!!!! 🎂 love yalls videos

43. You look very pretty Mrs traveler

44. You look very pretty Mrs traveler

45. I am looooooving Mrs. Travelers dress so very festive!!! Where did she get it?