Usa & Canada Cruises

Amtrak&#39s Coastline Starlight: Los Angeles to Seattle

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

Climb aboard Amtrak’s Coastline Starlight for a excursion by means of some of the most amazing surroundings in the western United States. We will stick to the coach on its one,377 mile long journey from Los Angeles, California to Seattle, Washington alongside the Pacific Ocean, by means of river valleys, and up in excess of forested mountain ranges. Together the way, we will make a number of brief side journeys to some notable landmarks. The Coastline Starlight is a single of Amtrak’s premiere long distance passenger trains and this video gives you just about the most full protection of the coach you can discover any place. Never overlook your ticket for the Coastline Starlight! All aboard!

CoasterFan2105 is home to coach videos for all people! Subscribe to the channel for the most current updates and look at again every Friday at 9:00 AM Pacific Time for a new video! See you down the line!

Site:
Channel Page:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Shots:
Flickr:

resource

1. Excellent video of the complete route. It is as we traveled sitting in our living room. But how did you manage to get this video from different places? It is easy to document videos while you travel on the train but this… It must have been painstaking to set up cameras at different vantage points to get the best views of the train and its route. Really, how did you do it? We would like to know.

2. COOL AMTRAK!!!!

3. It's not always the same train from scene to scene. Just saying.

4. Wait, were you hired to do this? This is awesome video.

5. Sehr guter Kameramann super bilder. See you in New York to san Francisco by train.good by Mr Armstrong 🤗🌹

6. This was an amazing video. I'm sitting in NY and sure wished I was on that train 🙂 Thanks for the adventure.

7. This must be a magic train as it has a different second engines in some shots(some segments must have been on different days). Have a blessed day.

8. I’ve always wanted to start as far south as possible like Mexico then go all the way up the coast into Canada!

9. Thanks for the wonderful very scenic ride with equally excellent commentary.Eventhough I visited Portland several times,i did not have the opportunity to travel by rail for want of time. This presentation has fulfilled that wish.Thanks again.

10. America is on some bullshit when it comes to transportation. It makes ZERO sense trains still have to run on locomotive engines. Countries with far less land are transporting citizens by bullet trains. The government needs to STOP protecting the auto and airline industry. Why am I not surprised this train is ran by a "General Electric" motors. Geez

11. I wish China train runs in our country.look at the 100s years old bridge

12. I love the videos

13. I will also want to add that If There's track work between Burbank and Oakland via The Coast Line, The Coast Starlight goes on a Detour between Burbank and Oakland via the Tri-Valley, Central Valley,Tehachapi Pass and through Soledad Canyon.

14. what is the danger of the train being attacked by Injians?

15. incredible video, thank you!!

16. Was that Chris Parnell from SNL on the annoucement?!

17. wow– My house is in this video– Jefferson OR .. as the train passes in the video at 34:31 pretty Cool.. I always wave to the starlight when it passes.

18. I am getting ready for my first time on a train by myself. Going from LA to Portland…kinda of scared but excited. Can't wait for January to get here!

19. Travelocity offered a travel package whereby I took the train to Seattle, Then flew back to Los Angeles. I was my first time on a
    train and the entire trip took three days. This was in the mid 80's at a time when they had conductors, porters, etc. to make it a
    real train ride, complete with linen table cloths and place settings. I had a BLAST!!! This video enabled me to see parts of the
    trip without snow, particularly Oregon. Glad to see the Starlight is still active. I plan to take this trip again and stay and extra
    couple of days in Seattle. Go Seattehawks!!!!

20. I've ridden this train the entire route between LA and Seattle (not in one trip though). This used to be referred to as Amtrak's Superior Service train because it had a Pacific Parlour Car with tons of glamorous First Class amenities and features as well as champagne and sparking cider provided in each sleeper car room and also, the white linens on the seats had the Coast Starlight logo. Now, it's no different than any other Amtrak long distance route because the current Amtrak President/CEO took away the Parlour Car (terrible decision on his part)

21. dIDNT SHOW THE INSIDE OF THE TRAIN

22. 2:31 I see a rainbow

Like if you saw it

23. amtrak on time… hahaha, dont be silly

24. I suppose you have spent a lot effort into shooting at all the different locations spanning a long distance and various terrains. But I can't stop wondering why would you not shoot from the train interior?

25. I really enjoyed this video, and appreciate the work it took to travel the entire West coast of the country to shoot it. No easy feat! I watched the entire video, which says a lot in these times of shortening attention spans.

If there is ever a version 2 of this video, I'd like to suggest that a good drone would be able to provide some awesome aerial footage that would make a video like this even more compelling.
    And also, some discussion of how the train passes through Vandenberg Air Force Base.