Mediterranean Cruises

How a great deal money do you make on the cruise ship?? || SHIPLIFE! Ep-6

[ad_1]

[ad_2]

Help MY CHANNEL Expand! DONATE TO MY Income App. THANK YOU!! – $PURSUIT92

Have you at any time questioned how a great deal money the crew members make though doing the job on cruise ship? Locate out nowadays in my newest episode of Shiplife! Remember to never forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe:)

Get in touch with me by way of Electronic mail!
– Thepursuit92@gmail.com

resource

1. In the spa I got $1000 basic plus commission, my friend was earning $4000 per month as a hairdresser and $1000 a month plus group commission in shops which is normally around €200 extra for a 2 week cruise

2. Any age discrimination to work on a cruise ship?

3. so many ads.. I can't even watch the video :-/

4. There are many components to saving money during cruise trips. One place I found that successfully combines these is the Carls Cruise Cutter (google it if you're interested) without a doubt the most incredible blueprint i've seen.Check out all the interesting information .

5. I'm not a big money guy
    … Takes out a big wad of cash

6. 1000 dollars a lot for us, if its converted to our currencies no one LITERALLY no one ever earn that much at our country…if we work a hard labour all day we earn 4 dollars a day here…, I wish i can work to cruise ship so that i can feed my family… i really wish that….

7. what ship u on

8. Money is a tool, it gives you security. you should never look down on someone who has less. great video btw!

9. Can you please do a video about the engineers on a cruise ship that would be of great help

10. Who is higher in the rank a restaurant steward or assistant waiter…and how much they get pay?

11. Hi The ShipLife ! I am really intrigued by this video . I am a future staff member at CCL . I am kind of investigating the approximated wage of a finance staff on Norwegian. During your video , you kind of said that you were going to talk about it ( ( ( You said that you had friends there ) but did not . If you would, please let me know.

12. Your videos are very interesting….. my dream is to work on the cruise ship am from the Caribbean a country call Trinidad and Tobago and want to apply how do I start that process?

13. Hi, I wanna apply for working on cruise ship but I do not know about requirements. Fistly, Is there an age limit? Do I need take course about STCW95 certification seaman's book? or Does company provide to us? In addition, I have no experience about food & beverage. My English level is B2. Is it enough for working on cruise ship?

14. How much money does a waitress make ?

15. What kind of salary does an RN
    Get compensated while working on the ship?

16. It's not corporate America when not one ship is registered to America.

17. No offense, but it's insane that you are making more than the ship nurse. Jesus Christ.

18. @3:20 if you wanna know how much he makes.

19. wow 1000 – 1500 a month ok 30% of America make that much. some states still stuck at 8 dollars or below an hr and a lot of people only work part time. I thought this guy was gonna say they make 3 or 400 a month not 1500. Anyhow nice seeing u!

20. You and I swapped comments before, but guy, I know you work hard…the ship crew is WHAT MAKES A CRUISE WONDERFUL! Still want to give a hug to my karaoke girl who helped me bring out my best Madonna. 💘

21. Can you take your computer into the ship? Is there internet? Hehe

22. Say what you will.
    What those company’s do is criminal, its just modern slavery.

23. What you are calling a gray area is really just exploitation of cheaper labor than an American will settle for. Even if you factor in room and board people should be able to make a livable wage no matter where they are from. If they can pay an American a certain amount then all other things being equal they should be able to pay anyone those wages. Of course your salaries will vary by specialty of your talent, hazard, education, and seniority or experience but should never be based on where you are from. That would be like in the US how migrant farmers are treated or how sharecroppers made less money because they could live on a plantation. Its damn near slavery esp on a cruise ship if they have your passport and can toss you out whenever they want…and should be illegal.

24. you are a cool and groovy dude I am an very old offshore scallop boat captain from new Bedford ma you aint nothing but the truth thank you

25. Thn language is must???

26. I want to know some detail about cruise ship jobs..how was the life there for spa workers and contract periods..anyoption for couples can get a job..timing of the workers..and rest of the time workers can participate or enjoying the ship?…

27. Turn the music down!

28. good video. i have had room stewards and others tell me they never receive any of the prepaid gratuity. is that accurate?

29. if their housing me and feeding & payng me $2000 USD every month or even 9 dollers and hour then I'm okay with it.

30. cruise director?, how much a month……..

31. Nice vid it helped me a lot im also going on a cruise ship next year I'll be 2nd class I'm kinda nervous but thanks keep up the good work

32. That's (GOOD) Information, I Always Wondered about how that Worked. Be Safe Brother, A lot of people are Dissappering on those Cruise Lines, Can you bring a Weapon with you.

33. The music is really annoying. Modulate this for people with hearing issues or turn it off.

34. Your videos are so interesting! Thanks for the 411. One of the best part of our cruises are the employees from around the world. We always ask them about their lives and homes. Cheers!

35. Get rid of the music. Otherwise a great video.

36. The workers on a cruise ship don’t pay for their food and lodging (a place to sleep). Making a $1000 per month they don’t pay any taxes on it unless you are from the USA.🇬🇾🇬🇾🇬🇾🇬🇾

37. The workers on a cruise ship don’t pay for their food and lodging (a place to sleep). Making a $1000 per month they don’t pay any taxes on it unless you are from the USA.🇬🇾🇬🇾🇬🇾🇬🇾

38. Please turn down the music.

39. Not enough If you do Lyft

40. How about casinos? I would love to work with cruise

41. really could have done without the music on this one

42. Thanks. Good luck!! All the best!!!

43. Here's another story about working on a cruise, BEING UNDERPAID! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfcKUwzbWpE None of the amount you told here!

44. Never again would I work on Cruise ship,its slavery,without side jobs it's better to become a beggar,especially Royal Caribbean Cruise lines

45. Can you post a video for what it is like for a bartender for a cruise ship? I’m starting this week and could not find anything really addressing the bartenders on a cruise line. Thanks definitely much appreciated.