Australia & New Zealand Cruises

Phoebe & Tim's Wedding Carnival Cruise Imagination 4/15/18

1. Hi, how did the wedding go? Any suggestions for a future bride? How did you get your bouquet and floral tiaras on board? <3 the video!

2. Congratulations, beautiful wedding on a cruise ship. I'm going to suggest a cruise ship wedding to my son & future daughter in law. The decor is awesome and hardly needs any additional details accept flowers. God bless you both 💖🍾🥂🎉🎊🌹😁😍

3. My my my so beautiful, almost cry ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

4. Congratulations. My fiancee and I are getting married in November, did you pay them to make this video or did they automatically do it and then offer it to you? There is a $599 video package but that seems expensive. Also, was someone there coordinating the reception or did you pace it yourselves to allow time for bouquet toss, garter belt, ect. Thanks for your help! I truly appreciate it and you looked amazing.

5. Congrats! I was married on the Carnival Pride Dec 2, 2018. I created a video to help brides who are thinking about doing a cruise wedding. https://youtu.be/splB3l3Q7Hs

6. Beautiful and thank you for sharing! Did you use your own videographer? I heard the ship only provides a 3 minute video for $599. Your video is obviously longer, but is so nice!

7. Congrats! I am getting married Oct 27th on the Carnival Glory! It helps to see a current wedding!

8. Congrats to you both. 💕

9. AWWWWWW this just made me so excited! My fiance' and I will be getting married in December carnival triumph at Mr. Sanchos with 35 guest. You looked gorgeous! Everything seemed beautiful. Im seeing nothing but good reviews about the wedding planners service. Any advice or recommendations? And Congrats to you two!!!

10. Absolutely beautiful congratulations to you both! My fiancé and I are getting married September on the Valor cruise ship. Any suggestions?