Honeymoon Cruise

Royal Princess Mexico Cruise Vlog – Day 1 Start To Finish

Special thanks to Princess Cruises for hosting our family on this Medallion Class cruise.

Hey Cruisers,
If you’ve ever wondered what day one of a Medallion Class Princess cruise is like, you’re going to want to watch this video. We’ve essentially captured every event from day 1 of our Royal Princess Mexican Riviera cruise, and squeezed it down into just under 30 minutes.

We start the day in our pre-cruise hotel, the Crowne Plaza in San Pedro, then head to port for embarkation. Embarkation with Princess’s Ocean Medallion is incredibly smooth, and we were stunned by how fast we were onboard. From there, the fun begins, and we visit Royal Princess’ adults only Sanctuary and Retreat Pool, and tour the incredible Lotus Spa.

A common routine for many on embarkation day is to head immediately to the buffet for lunch, but because of crowds, this can often be an exasperating experience. We’ll go over a few different lunch options on Royal Princess, and share our day 1 lunch choice with you.

Kids club check-in is a snap on Royal Princess, and we’ll explain just how easy it is in this video. We’ll also give you a look at our mini suite balcony stateroom on Royal Princess, and show you how I unpack at hyper speed. After a painless muster, it’s time for a balcony sunset, and Royal Princess’ absolutely off the hook sail away party. Then it’s time for dinner in Royal Princess’ Concerto dining room. After dinner, we play a few Ocean Medallion games and then embark on some epic shopping. Our visit to Effy Jewelry was super fun. The staff there is incredibly nice, and I had an absolute blast trying stuff on.
Thanks for following along! Stay tuned for our visits to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta.
See you on the high seas!
Sheri & The Boys

OCEAN MEDALLION VIDEOS MENTIONED:

How To Get Ocean Ready for a Princess Cruise:
Unboxing The Awesome New Ocean Medallion:

❤️Want more? The CTTV Academy is here! 20 how-to vids, packing lists and a private Facebook page for students and coaches.

SHERI’S DRESS WORN IN THIS VIDEO:

CruiseTipsTV Amazon Store:
US:
CA:
UK:

Website Links

Vlog Music
Artlist:
Soundstripe:

Social Media Links

WORK WITH OUR TRAVEL AGENT:
Contact Our travel agency partner, Montebello Dream Vacations & let them know you were referred by CruiseTipsTV when you call. Wendy will match you with the best agent for your needs. Phone number is on the website:

Affiliate Links:
We receive a small percentage from purchases made from affiliate links that may be contained in this description. This does not affect the amount you pay in any way.
#RoyalPrincess #PrincessCruises #OceanMedallion

1. Thank you for the video! It makes me want to try a Princess cruise next! We just started our travel, being recently retired and our FIRST cruise is next week! Your videos and travel needs list have been so helpful!! I have used your ebags link for the hanging bag and also suitcases, along with the amazon list for our must haves. Thank you so much!! I wouldn't have known where to start without you!

2. 🎊🥂🍾🎊— Cheers!!

3. okkkk these vlogs are soooooo well done. the video, the content. mr.cruisetipstv, you are amazing with a camera sir!

4. ok did anyone else notice how flawlessly she poured that glass of champagne???? like without hesitation

5. We are going on Royal Princess in February to Cabo. We went on Grand Princess last August out of San Francisco to Alaska for 10 days. embarkation process was very fast , on board in less than 10 min, no medallion then. We are looking forward to going on Royal Princess. We loved going to Alfredos pizza on Grand Princess, ate there several times and enjoyed the Cafe International as well. Their iced lattes are amazing , we took advantage of the coffee cards then. Thanks for sharing video.

6. Thank you very much for all the fun cruise knowledge you bring to us❤ Fabulous Fun Family❤❤❤❤❤

7. Beautiful ship!!! Lovely room and nice speed unpacking 😂. Enjoyed the video. Love to the CTTV family. Those deck shots – on point

8. O. M. G. I love watching your presentations! So excited for you all! Head off with my family in 6 days times! Getting excited!😊 MickieG Adelaide Sth Australia

9. This was super helpful. I have a cruise coming up next month on the Royal and didn't know that I needed to pre order my medallion and accessories.

10. We did this same cruise the first week of November ( 2019 ). Loved the ship, she’s a nice big girl and roomy public areas.

11. Love all your videos!

12. Love this video. Looks like you guys are having the time of your lives.

13. Thank you for the video. Because of you:) we are going to Panama Canal on Princess Caribbean from Port L. And definitely we,ll try that special hamburger.

14. Amazing vlog… your family is delightful lol using your own word while describing the staff on Princess cruise line. Have an amazing trip! Can’t wait to sail in July in Celebrity Cruise!

15. We were on this same cruise at the beginning of November — really enjoyed revisiting our first day with you! You have so much energy — I can't wait to tune in to the rest of your cruise! Looks like you had a lot of fun at Sail Away — so much fun to see familiar faces like Matt O (the Cruise Director) and Fortuna Luck (the super bubbly Bingo hostess with the mostess!)!

16. Love the goodie bag for Jr. Is that free?

17. You mentioned your mom was with you, does she have her on room, such as solo cruising?

18. I’m going with Don’s group on Royal to Alaska, so excited, can’t wait for June. Hope y’all are able to join!

19. Thank you for sharing all your journeys with us.

20. Great video again Sheri 🙂 Thank you for all your informative and refreshing vlogs. You made me spend on Amazon with your must have lists haha! I'm going to be well prepared for my fifth cruise along with my sons happening in 53 days! Happy New Year to you and your family!

21. What category of stateroom is this?

22. Is anyone seeing the same thing I'm seeing in cruise prices? I thought Wave Season was supposed to be a time for great deals on cruises, or is it just a marketing gimmick from the industry? The prices I'm seeing are substantially higher than they were this past fall.

23. Aww thanks cruiseshipTV for all the cruise videos love them

24. I've been waiting for this series to start and it's finally here! We have had a couple of mini suites on Regal and our balconies have never been that big! That is a fabulous room!

25. Your vlogs are always edited to look fantastic at check in and boarding etc unfortunately things are not always like that

26. Thank you for an Awesome video tour! I’ve never sailed on Princess, but we just decided to give it a try! Thanks again…Be blessed!

27. fabulous vlog guys , oh how i need a princess cruise lol

28. Such an amazing embarkation day you guys had! I really liked how beautiful the ship and the weather were for you. I was also really impressed with the editing Mr. CruiseTipsTV. Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait for the next video.

29. I’m so glad you are pointing out the dining that is open on embarkation day. There is no reason anyone should slop the hogs in the buffet on embarkation.

30. How do you get a free drink with the medallion is it a higher status thing?

31. I never realized how little you are until this video! Really enjoyed this video. We're going on our first princess Cruise this year. Everything looks like such a step up over the carnival experience we're used to. *excited!!!*

32. I have been waiting with anticipation for this video. I love all of your videos but was extra excited to see this one as my husband and I are going on the Regal Princess in October, our first princess cruise.

33. I thought I might want to board early, but wouldn't be any elite status, although I will be slightly disabled, with a walker and a folding scooter. Could I get onboard relatively early, if I showed up early?

Also, I thought your cabin steward seemed really nice and trustworthy. If we need something heated in a microwave, can they do this? I'd need a microwavable compress heated, about once a day, and tip, of course.

One more health-related question: do any of the pools have water as deep as 6 feet or more, for deep water exercise?

34. Wow, we were on the Royal Princess back in May and didn't even try Alfredo's. Clearly we should have.

35. We got on this ship the week after thanksgiving and had a fantastic time. The medallion worked great. This ship had very fun and talented entertainment. Alfredos was awesome. We went for lunch on embarkation day and went two more times while on the cruise. I want to go back!

36. I went on 13 day cruise on Royal Princess to England, Ireland, Scotland and France. Loved every minute of it. I thought the International Cafe was wonderful. And the Piazza is incredible. Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories!

37. 😀😀😀 ~joan

38. Awhhh this makes me miss my Island Princess cruise just in october 19’ I deff wanna cruise with Princess again this year!

39. Thanks for sharing, love all your vlogs