Australia & New Zealand Cruises

First Time Cruise Celebrity Solstice South Pacific

First Cruise and I have to admit I was reluctant. I’m usually a land lover and the thought of going out to sea for days on end freaked me out a little bit, but I had a great time. Enjoyed the whole experience. The Island visits were beautiful. The entertainment every night was enjoyable. Food was a pretty good standard some of the meals were hit and miss but overall good.
Would I go on a cruise again? YES πŸ™‚

Let me know in the comments if you have ever been on a cruise before and if not, would you?

SUBSCRIBE to watch my new videos every week.

πŸ”” IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to click the notification Bell ‘πŸ””’ next to the subscribe button. Otherwise you may not receive notification when I upload.

Please support me by clicking Like, Sharing my video and leave a Comment – I love reading comments ❀

Cheeky Tam Merch | Buy from Red Bubble:

Music from the Youtube music library
Anton by Dan Bodan
Calypso Beach by Doug Maxwell/Media Right Productions
tupelo Train, Et Voila and Castleshire by Chris Haugen
Clover 3 by Vibe Mountain
Dub Spirit by Jingle Punks
Mr Sunny face and Forever Yours by Wayne Jones
Golden by Vibe Tracks
Lake Eerie by Silent Partner
Natural by Endless Love
Peurto Rico
Young and Old by Puddle of Infinity
Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0”

1. Very informative, relaxed and fun video. Thanks for posting!

2. Thank you so much for posting. I'm probably doing this exact cause in October. First time cruisers too. Thank you, thank you!!!

3. I like this video I appreciate you going on this Cruise because I couldn't do it I watch too much Titanic over the years I just don't think like this and specially I don't have the money for it what a beautiful view from your room and while the beautiful lands and countries that you were in that was awesome thank you very much

4. Just checking …..
    A balcony room or suite?

5. you and your family are hilarious to watch! great vlog…thank you!

6. You'll have to try the Ovation of the Seas… now that is a real ship… and she is amazing… inside out… we been there 4 times in the last 2 years… and I can not wait to get the again. Good luck.

7. I REEEAAALLLYYY enjoyed watching your video. So informative. Thanks for sharing your experience.

8. I’ll forgive you for calling it a boat if your first time cruisers, next time it’s a ship ok πŸ™‚ As for dining times, they pull that stunt by telling you only 8.30 is available on every cruise, be firm tell them your diabetic, works like a charm. Lastly the shops are full of rubbish or cost the price of two more cruises. Not sure why but people do buy this stuff, not in the least bit interesting. All up though she is my favorite ship. We don’t have much choice in Oz but I do look forward to Brisbane getting its own home port ship when the new terminal is opened. ( other than dreadful PO ships that is)

9. Hey, thanks for the tour. Looking at taking a cruise on Solstice next year and found your video helpful. I've done a few ship highlight videos and yours reminds me a lot of mine. I subscribed to your page, if you wouldn't mind checking out mine and possibly doing the same. Nice video.

10. Excited everyone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11. I'm only 3mins in and I'm loving the energy your showing. I just love cruise ships and hope to take my family on one some day in the future.

12. Did you make much love on the boat

13. Been on about 9 cruises about to go on solstice to Australia and New Zealand for 10th wedding anniversary

14. What date did you do your Cruise as we went on 21st March this Year to same places and had the same Weather loved it so much booked one for NZ next year.

15. Loved the video. We have been on 1 cruise and will go on our 2nd next year.

16. Great informative video! Great Job!

17. Loved your Vlog ;
    Thankyou for sharing may be this old boy and the wifey will someday go Cruising;All the best from Perth WA 2018;
    Ooo and by the way you lot are very funny LOL πŸ™‚

18. Best video everrrrrrrrrrrrrr πŸ™‚

19. When you said you could not go into eat as it was for first class, were you talking about the Grand Epernay?

20. Enjoyed your video…. Check out my Solstice Cruise…Honolulu to Sydney. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIbo4o_D66w

21. i love that cruise ship i went on it in 2016

22. great video – thanks for sharing…. we were on Solstice March / April 2018 from Sydney to Port Douglas and back over 12 nights. Like you it was our first cruise and we loved it…
    People we spoke to onboard said we'd chosen the best cruise company to go with.
    We found the food in the Main Dining Room to be great as well as the buffet and spa cafe…
    We loved our cruise so much that we booked another one for 2020!