Caribbean Cruises

8 Must-Do Royal Caribbean Can't-Miss Activities!

There are so many fun things to do on a Royal Caribbean cruise, and today, I have a list of the eight things everyone should add to their must-do list while onboard!

[Subscribe for more Royal Caribbean videos!]

[Listen to our Podcast]

Get news, information and advice at

[Social Links]

1. I’m cruising right now! With the internet package!

2. Thanks Matt !

3. The quest was the highlight of my cruise back in September. We were on the fence about seeing it because it was so late and we were so tired but I am glad I did! The only thing if you're a bit sensitive to what is almost adults gone wild, it is not the show for you.

4. I love Royal Caribbean and your blog. But the must-do list while on-board for me would be without the specialty restaurants or the spa. Don't get me wrong both are good, but in my opinion not a must do on a ship. As for the rest of your list I would agree a must do, even the behind the scenes is a must do at least once.

5. Who watches these just to get excited for their royal Caribbean cruise! I am going back on harmony and I’m so excited!

6. I would not do the Galley tour. It is hard to understand the chefs, you are in a very enclosed space and it wasn’t worth the cost

7. My first RCCL on the Independence. What is the difference between my time dining or traditional dining?  We want to eat every night at 630, how do we make that happen?

8. Thanks! We'll try to do as many of those things as we can! Leaving on Allure in 33 days! First ever cruise!

9. Hey 👋 Matt! What a Fabulous List of things to Do! Only 375 Days until Alanna Zingano & I go on Our Group Cruise! You should Totally Come with us!!! 🏝⚓️⛴🏖⚓️🏝

10. The last cruise I went on I woke up early, went to the gym and watched the sun rise

11. As a Diamond Plus member I have clearly cruised a lot with RCI. I have never taken the All Access Tour as I feel they charge way too much for something that doesn't cost them a cent to do. If they are looking to keep those groups small or whatever, then perhaps they should offer them as a free benefit to their loyal cruisers who are Diamond and above.

12. What time do the pools close?

13. Royal Caribbean Can't-Miss Activities is just have fun! The ships are so much fun as they are cities on the sea!

14. Hi!

15. Thanks Matt!!!

16. I wish that I thought to make a point of watching sunrise/sunset, but I did enjoy watching the wake on Explorer last month. I really loved my first cruise, but the only thing I found annoying was the loud TV blasting kiddy films at the pool. Thankfully, someone told me about the Solarium adult pool area, which is where I spent my pool time for the rest of the cruise. Does Royal Caribbean have adults-only cruises?

17. Go on the slide loops and 10 stories Fun and scary but fun Gr8 experience

18. I LOVE to sit at the back of the boat on deck five in the chairs on the track…one of my favorite spots for relaxing! Funny how many people aren’t aware it’s back there!

19. Looking forward to the Escape Room on Harmony. 12 day countdown! PS can’t watch the wake in the back, I get vertigo from it. But so much else to enjoy!

20. So many great activities!! We can’t wait to do Sky Diving on Anthem!!