Caribbean Cruises

Disney Cruise Line vs Royal Caribbean Cruise Line – Which is Right for You?

In this movie, I compare Disney Cruise Line and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line based mostly on multiple requirements for your cruise working experience! Which is correct for you?

1. We just went on the 3 day Dream Disney cruise for a family wedding and I loved it but if you don't have kids and not a big Disney fan I think you would have the same great time with another cruise line. Our first cruise was with Princess for our Honeymoon and from what I remember it was wonderful! Food was even fancier… you don't get lobster on a Disney 3 day cruise, I think you do on the longer ones. We've also been on Carnival and for the price, had a great time!

2. Did you not try Paulo’s or Remy’s at Disney’s? They’re adults only restaurants and it’s much more quiet and “date night” types.

3. I have only sailed Disney but we are sailing Royal Caribbean next year because we want different experiences. And although I have 2 children and we love Disney ships we want a more relaxing environment where I'm not constantly worried about what characters are where or all of the family activities they have in store for us. Sorry kids….next year it's Mom and Dad time lol.

4. I like royal Caribbean

5. I really love disney and royal.but there are always differrences. Honest that disney is better ill tell you why too! 1its way better funner and awesomer for kids there slides and way more to experince
    2 there privet island disney is called castaway cay amd it slides in the ocean
    2 disney is way logger cruises like 14 to 11 to 10 to 9 to 8 to7 to 6 to 5 to 4 to 3. Wow! If there are any more agreementa tell me thanks

6. if you like to drink and party yes RC but if you go on a cruise to relax Disney Hands down. There is a lot to do on Disney as adults only . RC does not have the level of quality that Disney does.

7. Pretty kook info….

8. You go on a cruise and want to be alone to eat? Go to one of the specialty restaurants. Disney is a family cruise. Designed for adult minded folks that don’t probably nightclub much. That’s fine with us.

9. So what do you think it's the best time of the year to go on a cruise? my husband wants to take us on a cruise but I'm terrified lol I've seen so many videos of ships during storms so terrifying !!! Love your video btw thanks!

10. I think you need to try Disney again. I'm a single 34 year old who has cruised both. I was incredibly bored on Royal Caribbean. Disney has so much going on at night. I think you might have missed some of it. Also, for sure check out the spa. The rain forest room is worth every penny! You also mentioned that you prefer Royal Caribbean because they have a port in Galveston….. Disney cruises out of there too. We did so many game nights on the Disney Wonder, so many! I will do another Royal Caribbean cruise if they do a cheap last minute deal, but Disney is worth every penny. I book the next one while I'm on board every time. You also mentioned you didn't care to sit with other people at dinner… next time when you call to book your cruise tell them then that you want a table alone. THAT IS WHEN THEY ACCOMMODATE THAT REQUEST. They can't change it once on board usually. I really hope you give Disney another try. And for sure do the Mixology classes…. those are loads of fun. <3

11. Amazing video! I’m going on a transatlantic cruise with Disney soon. Also, if you do go on Disney, I highly recommend itineraries that have days at sea! With Disney, I enjoy days at sea more than port days.

12. On the first day of a Disney Cruise you can request to have a table by yourself, not sure you are guaranteed to get one but if it’s available then you will.

13. I love Royal. My Father amd I are Emerald Crown And AnchorvMembers and we will be Diamond 8 nights after our upcoming cruise!

14. Disney, Carnival, Royal Caribbean, I wouldn't go any of them because there would be so much kids screaming (I have never been on a cruise although) I would personally go on a Cunard ship in the Atlantic. But enjoy your cruise if you go on any cruise! And pick the line you like

15. I suggest you go on another disney ship for a longer time because I guarantee you would have a better expirence

16. You can request to eat alone on DCL

17. you talk a lot about budget.. ever look into Disney Vacation account? Its a great way to take a little money out each week and adds up big. Better than trying to come up with a bulk of cash

18. great video, covered all the points. Really good job!