Caribbean Cruises

Nassau Bahamas Excursions l Atlantis Resort l Majesty of the Seas l Cruise Vlog l Ep. 8

It is time to head off on our shore excursion, Essentials Nassau. I booked this tour onboard the ship while most cruise lines give this correct tour. Right here is the facts from Royal Caribbean’s internet site:

Tour: Essentials Nassau
Cost: $58 for every man or woman
Period: 3.5 several hours

“Get in the sights of Nassau and Paradise Island in air-conditioned convenience, with picture stops and samples of delicious community meals and consume alongside the way. On this guided tour, you’ll make about seven stops, one of them the Nassau Rum Cake Factory to taste scrumptious cakes soaked in rum. For incredible views of Nassau, climb the Queen’s Staircase of extra than 65 actions carved by slaves out of solid coral rock, giving you an incredible view of Nassau under.

Then take a look at John Watling’s Distillery to see how rum is designed and sip some samples. Get gain of picture ops at late 18th-century Fort Charlotte, built to defend the island against pirates, as properly as the luxurious Atlantis Royal Towers. You will also cease at the community foodie preferred fish fry in colourful Junkanoo Seaside, followed by a cease at the bustling Straw Marketplace to look through handmade Bahamian crafts, presents, community foods, souvenirs and extra.”

As usually, make confident to observe in High definition for the finest video clip top quality! Hope you love! 🙂

#Nassau #CruiseVlog #RoyalCaribbean #Cruise #CruiseShip #MajestyOfTheSeas

To see extra movies, make sure you: like, remark, share and subscribe!

Majesty of the Seas Day-to-day Systems:

Instagram:

Scott Singer Cruises Team Cruises Data:

Scott Singer Cruises Items:

E mail:
ScottSingerCruises@gmail.com

resource

1. Sadly, Nassau is my least favorite cruise port. I've been many times and there are so many other ports I'd rather visit. It was fun the first few times I visited. The Atlantis was nice, but we could only go to certain parts like the shops and casino. I went to the casino and lost $60 within about 4 minutes and called it a day and headed back to the ship.

2. Curious…since Coco Cay is free beach and food/drinks….did you get compensated? Sad, but you took it well👍

3. Ah this brings back memories as I did this tour when I went to Nassau. I agree the stop at Atlantis was long compared with the rest of the day but I did laugh at that terribly gaudy horse fountain at the front.:-)

4. Still talking into that tin can I see.

5. We did exactly the same tour when we went. Thanks for sharing

6. I liked your play-by-play call of the stops on this tour . . .LOL. Excellent choice of music to accompany the video!

7. Can only stay in the car park, fun times 🤣

8. Mirror mirror on the door. An excursion cancelled but wait, there's more. A bus tour now around Nassau. Before you go you stop to see a huge cruise ship from MSC. Before shock sets in and you run back inside. It's not the Armonia but the Seaside. After recovering from the shock, you make your way down to the dock. Station one they said to wait. You hope their quick because the heat you can't take. You have your hat and some water, it's on to the bus like a lamb to the slaughter. First you stop at a tiny place and I can tell by the look on your face. Didn't like the sample of rum cake. Back to the bus before you bake. We eventually see the place called Atlantis. This is where the tour bus plants us. Walking around aimlessly, looking for Starbucks coffee. Back on the bus and off you go, where that is I just don't know. Have to wait for episode 9. That's ok Scott, you are doing fine.

9. Hi Scott. Great again 👍🏻good to know where the Starbucks is 🤪 would you recommend staying at Atlantis? I looked but seemed expensive. What was the temperature like in Nassa? X

10. We were in Nassau last week and it was windy and too cool for my taste. We went to the zoo, saw a flamingo show, a boa constrictor for people to hold (I didn't), and fed the parrots. Also a quick tour of the city on the return trip. I usually stay on the ship at Nassau but I'm glad I tried an excursion this time, I will do so again – an excursion or walking tour on my own. I think January is not the right time to go to Nassau unless cool (60s) weather is preferred.

11. Scott finds Starbucks in the lost city!! And Lori would have loved the aquarium at Atlantis – it’s really unique & so much to see – outside, behind the hotel building they have beautiful walking paths with small waterways filled with fishies – and then you’re at the water park (some people love them – I don’t, but the theming is fun) + they have their own private beach (next to a public beach, but you don’t get the vendors trying to sell you stuff or braid your hair)!

12. Scott please just stay on board and enjoy the view, an great book reader and not big excursion fan , have stayed beach front balcony rooms and never leave room , but as they say that’s just me , have done enough bus trips don’t want to see one again ,😫😫😫

13. I have read on several vlogs that if you have a long day in Nassau, you can rent a room at a hotel next door, I think it is a Hampton Suites but no sure, it gives you access to Atlantis and the benefit of getting a decent shower before going back to the ship. Probably cheaper than an all access excursion to Atlantis for two.

14. It’s to bad they didn’t hv a day pass there for the cruise. It’s a beautiful water park.

15. Thanks for this one! I didn't venture past the shops on the pier 😂. (And it so stinkin' hot when we were there!) Love the seahorse lamps and the fountains!

16. Thanks for this tour! So many vloggers say they stay on the ship at Nassau that it's nice to get a glimpse of the island- I'm guessing by your rum cake sample face that you didn't buy any?!