Miami Cruises

Grandfather Changes Brain

Grandfather changes intellect and accepts provide. The provide of a deal was created months in the past and the grandfather turned it down. Now he has transformed his intellect and submitted to adjust his plea. Let us go over why and what that might signify in the Scenario towards Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.
#cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #cruiseshipvlog

Examine out Our other Channel below and probably subscribe for some laughs.

For people of you who are questioning, yes I am a Travel Agent and I function with everyone in Canada and the United States 🙂

Need to call me with questions or to e-book a cruise? You can electronic mail me at dterris@travelonly.com or look at out my web-site at dterris.travelonly.com

Wanting for info on out team cruise? E-mail me at dterris@travelonly.com

resource

1. The admission of guilt will be submitted and accepted as factual evidence. The grandfather and family are fools and should be counter sued. I hope they go broke having to reimburse RCCL for any loss when the family lose.

2. This is just sad and now sickening. If they truly want to move on they wouldn't want to still go to court for monetary gain. You can't claim it's to emotional for one case but not to emotional for $$. Drop it all and let that baby memories be as sweet as it can. Take time to heal.

3. Whatever the circumstances surrounding this child’s death, the family will never be the same. Such a tragedy for everyone

4. This grandfather just threw away whatever sympathy he had. This is not about responsibility, this is about maneuvering in a way to maximise the chance of a cash windfall against the cruise line. He needs to face up to his own extreme negligence and face the law properly. This “oh he has already suffered enough” nonsense is absurd in light of his making his family suffer more by prolonging the legal issues. Besides the same argument can be used in any crime. Say Grandma murders grandpa. Do we just say oh, she has to live with this the rest of her life so she shouldn’t be charged with murder? Of course not. In this case the grandfather was negligent. He needs to face the consequences instead of trying to shift the blame to the cruise line.

5. JM, please stop trying to translate until you learn how to spell correctly.

6. You can see clearly in the video he hung himself out the window so there was no way he didn't know it wasn't open. He knew and lifted her up there anyway. No lawyer should've taken a plea for no jail time, he needs to pay for his negligence. Living inside a jail of his own mind is not enough.

7. Can’t cure stupid. Seems like grandpa gets away with it…not jail time is a crime

8. I feel like this family is suffering and continuing to work through this very tragic event. I also feel that we as a society sometimes lack the ability to clearly see the full scope of emotion turmoil someone deals with in situations like this. Continued prayers for all involved!

9. The grandfather is color blind and could not see the difference between a missing window and glass. The question is, was there supposed to be a window there?

10. Now that grandpa has plead guilty, I don’t see what case the family has for a lawsuit. This story has always seemed fishy to me.

11. I don't blame him.

12. He lost when he did that. His chances were slim. But the judge makes money when someone goes to jail. He lost. Judge can assune the facts. He is the finder of fact. Lawyers work for the court first not you.

13. Unless the family drops the lawsuit against the cruiseline then grandpa needs to go to jail and the family has not suffered enough. If they keep the lawsuit going they are just money grubbing trash. He is guilty and he knows it.

14. Cruise ships ruin lives.

15. On America, this would be a " No Contest" plea

16. I agree with you. Grief is long and hard enough. This must be making it impossible to grieve in any form of a healthy manner. And I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Harsh.

17. I took a picture of the window. With my eyes CLOSED, I can tell the windows are open. Geeze. So flippant obvious. The windows were open, for fresh air to circulate through. It is breezy. Many windows open. NO way can he not know. It is ridiculous, safety precautions? close the windows, NO pay attention! It is 100% obvious that they were open. If I walked in the area, i could feel the breeze going through. So he should NOT sue Royal Caribbean. They are a fabulous ship.

18. Royal C should SUE them

19. Did the kid drown?

20. I feel bad for everyone involved from the grandpa and especially the parents. IMO he changed as it likely would save the family all the time and grief. But another perspective may be due here from the grandpas point of view. there is a phenomena that auto drivers sometimes get is why they cut off motorcycles or turn in front of them even though they appear to b looking directly at the motorcyclist – that is they are looking for other cars and the brain doesn't even registrar the motorcycle. It could we be the grandpa saw all the windows and even if he did see a open window his mind decided they should be all closed. Obviousy, in the aftermath every one wants to point blame to everyone except them selves . Its just a sad situation all around

21. Maybe I’ve watched too many episodes of Law & Order, but I’m wondering if Mom, Dad and Gramps conspired to murder the girl in order for a payoff from the cruise line. People are disappointing.

22. Failure by the cruiseline? For what? For having a window that opens? Its stupid people like this that cause the system to be overwhelmed with ridiculous cases. Is there supposed to be a sign that says don't hang children out the window? Old people have got to start taking responsibility for their own asinine behavior. Its bad enough that every coffee cup now needs to say caution, HOT. Now another idiot wants to sue in hopes their stupid behavior will end in a monetary settlement!

23. im just tired of seeing the news..and what are we gonna do with these passengers all on this coronavirus laden voyage…cause they just had to take this cruise..but they now all have the virus…owell..float muther truckers! FLOAT

24. STOP GOING ON CRUISES RIGHT NOW!! UNTIL YOU KNOW ITS SAFE..IF U GET STUCK IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY, CAUSE WE DONT WANT THAT CHIT BROUGHT BACK ITS ON YOU!!