Miami Cruises

There Are Still Cruise Ships Stuck at Sea

There Are Still Cruise Ships Stuck at Sea. The Fred Olsen Cruise ship Braemar has been trying to find a port to disembark passengers for days now. It is now heading to Cuba for supplies and hopes a deal can be reached to let passengers off the ship. If that fails the ship could be facing a 10 transatlantic cruise back the Southampton. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #princesscruiseline

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States 🙂

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com

1. Waa!! They're at sea in isolation. Now the whole worlds in a mandatory because of they're antics. I'm shut in a one room apartment. Cant feel sorry for them.

2. They need to STAY at sea….idiots.

3. I was in the Navy and did 3 deployments. I think cruising is stupid.

4. I'd light em up with some torpedoes and say i saw a Chinese sub. Then we could light them up to. Chalk it up to wars hell. LOL.

5. MSC has a world cruise underway…it’s headed for Dubai to allow people to fly home. This cruise started in early January and was supposed to end in May.

6. I'm booked on the Carnival Sunrise for July, 2020. We've heard nothing from them. I think that's a disservice to customers. At least, at this point, offer to refund.

7. Imagine being stuck on a cruise ship, the car you drove to port still in car park incurring daily fees, your home unoccupied, your job or business if owner in limbo, etc. what a nightmare.

8. No way to spin this…

9. People are so greedy and stingy they didn't want to lose it thousand dollars so they put everybody at risk leave them out to sea till we know they don't have

10. Good news: New Study Reveals Taking Chloroquine Fights Off COVID-19 in 6 Days and Works as Preventative for Coronavirus

HUGE BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Announces Chloroquine Will Be Made Available IMMEDIATELY! https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-breaking-news-president-trump-announces-chloroquine-will-be-made-available-immediately-has-shown-very-very-encouraging-early-results-video/

11. The foreign-flagged vessel not paying US taxes should NOT use US medical resources. They should set up screening tents and temporary isolation facilities THEMSELVES in their flagged country. I don't want my tax dollars going toward a foreign-owned company's problems.
    Sorry for those who opt for the cheaper foreign-flagged cruise lines. Sorry, so sorry.

12. I hope they can sail back to the UK, would certainly make sense for the English ship

13. What date did these people board their ship??? What were they thinking. Now it's everyone else's responsibility?

14. lol. so what is the problem? they get to cruise for more days free. i never saw the allure of cruising and being like a sardine in a can.

15. If the Ship could make it to Southampton, lt is less hassle for the passengers and crew to travel further.

16. People shouldn’t have went on the cruise, they need to stay quarantined and away from other people because it will spread the virus. l live in San Antonio and my family was put at risk because they let someone from one of the cruise ship decided she wanted to leave her hotel and walk around north star mall. Northstar mall is one of the largest and popular malls in San Antonio.

17. Talk about travel, lets stay positive during this crisis. My question is, what can my friends and I do in Cozumel for a weekend?

18. I do feel sorry for these passengers on the cruise ships but really, what were they thinking? We watched what happened to the Princess ship in Yokahama and I would have thought that would have been a BIG red flag. Florida will not be making the same mistake as they just did with the Maraviglia. The cruise lines affected have to work out a deal with countries of origin, or passengers home ports but with the closing of borders this is going to get dicey!

19. whatever happened to the president of cambodiawho was seen shaking hands with infected cruise ship passengers? anyone know?

20. Why on earth would people be taking a cruisestill. Gosh… Aren't they seeing the news? Especially the elderly. Geesh… No proper ventilation and when one gets ill they take down a whole lot of persons from all over the world with them.. Stay off the cruise ships please… Better to lose money than lose your life….

21. I can’t believe there are any cruise ships still out there cruising? With everything that you have been saying for so long how could anyone be so stupid to be on a cruise ship? Oh they probably don’t follow you Don. They are today’s death ships.
    Tell us how many ships are still out to sea now ?

22. this is why you ALWAYS bring your own vehicle. things you should have learned at high school parties. be able to get out anytime you want.

23. Cuba is accepting people not for humanitarian reasons, the truth of the matter is that Venezuela dictator cannot give them any more money, and Cuba need money and only money to sustain revolution, do you know what I mean?

24. They might as well let them off. It's already bad and will get worse.

25. Who's ships are they? Go back to the country who owns those ships. And why are they out there one month after the virus spread and how many more are there out there?

26. The government said it will not be normal again for 18 months.

27. Such a handsome guy, You would look even better if you ironed your shirt!

28. So the Breamar did end up docking in Cuba, and all passengers flown to the UK from there.

29. Stupid people to get on the boat. Stupid is as stupid does.

30. Why couldn’t the docked cruise ships be used as floating hospitals after a thorough cleaning and no one being aboard for 30 days. They could be for rent by the cruise lines and help the hospital situation

31. Ban tastic.. take care

32. Why did they board one to begin with! Cruise ships must not be allowed for now until all of this has passed

33. Don, I am just glad you're still doing your thing. Somehow knowing you're out there and working as usual helps me feel less panicky. Thank you for being there.

34. Thanks for the latest news Don a cruise on Braemar last year

35. Don – Are you keeping up with the NCL Jewel? Another ship without a "home". They were allowed to refuel in Pago Pago but refused anyone off the ship. They are currently heading to Honolulu which has (initially) agreed to let them dock; however, it's going to take them 4 or 5 days to reach HI and things are changing by the minute. And the situation with the airlines could also change any minute (still a lot of talk about cancelling more flights).

36. Simpsons did it.

37. In the 90s, BLOCKBUSTER was a phenomenal enterprise worldwide. Due to consumers mkt changing (cd previously, the web later) in few time they closed thousand shops and disappeared. All those gigantic cruises ships may be will be inappropriate in the next time. Cruises market will fall down and , perhaps, a new sea-holidays format will born. More of "human size", no more shipping skyscrapers, more ecological, less expensive…