Caribbean Cruises

ROYAL CARIBBEAN CELEBRITY CANCEL CRUISES TO MAY 12/20 ALASKA NEW ENGLAND CRUISES TO JULY 1/20 All cruises on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises are now cancelled until at least May 12 2020. Cruises to Alaska and to New England will not sail until at least July 1st 2020 due to the closure of all Canadian cruise ports. Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Lines may follow suit due to the fact that the US Virgin Islands today announced that their islands and cruise ports will be on total lock down until April 25 2020. #royalcaribbean #celebritycruises #travellingwithbruce

Join me and the TWB Family on our first ever group cruise on the Harmony of the Seas from Dec 6th 2020 to Dec 13th. We leave Port Canaveral and visit Coco Cay, St Thomas and St Kitts on a relaxing 7 day cruise. Visit the link below for all the details.

For your travel needs visit Ambren Travel at www.ambrentravel.com
Call Caitlin Kari and Laura at 1-904-800-4440 or send them an email at

Become a SPONSOR MEMBER of Travelling with Bruce by clicking this link

enjoy the perks of channel membership! Join me Live every Monday at 7pm et for the Sponsor Member Hangout show just for Sponsor Members!

Get yourself or someone you love some TWB T-Shirts, Mugs, and other stuff by visiting my RedBubble Store here

Visit the Travelling with Bruce Facebook Group Page and enjoy the company of the TWB Family as we share photos and videos of our cruise adventures. Join the group today!

To contact me directly use this email
brucefrommert@hotmail.com

To sponsor my Channel or to look into a brand deal just let me know!
brucefrommert@hotmail.com

Check out my 10 most watched videos here

2019 The 10 Most Dangerous Cruise Ports For Cruise Ship Passengers

The 7 Worst Cruises of 2018! Norwegian Carnival Princess Royal Caribbean MSC

New Cruise Ships 2018 to 2026 Carnival Norwegian Royal Caribbean MSC Viking Disney

Breaking News! Oasis of the Seas Damage May Be Severe Sailings Being Cancelled

Bad Cruise Ports Where Cruise Passengers Won’t Get Off The Ship And Why

Nightmare Cruises in 2019 Norwegian Epic Oasis of the Seas Viking Sky

Carnival Glory Crash Update! Video of The Crash From The Back Of The Ship!

Top 10 Tips for New Cruise Ship Travellers First Time Cruiser Tricks!

Nightmare Cruise On Voyager Of The Seas 1300 Males Party For 3 Straight Days Crew Terrified

2019 The World’s Safest Cruise Ports For Cruise Ship Travellers

1. I got my cancellation email this morning. 🙁 I'm going to take the 125% future cruise credit and look to 2021 for our next cruise.

2. Hi Bruce, Thanks for your updates, living in the UK is a bit frustrating really as our major cruise line P&O part of Carnival are still advertising cruises from April 12th to Spain, France and Italy which are all suffering. On top of this UK is effectively in lockdown with no outward travel unless essential from 24th April for a minimum of 21 days. I therefore cannot see April cruises or even May cruises from Southampton, about time P&O cancelled these cruises so that everyone has clarity.

3. ty

4. I don`t see any cruises starting before there is a vaccination and all on board are vaccinated

5. Just cancelled Vancouver- Hawaii-Vancouver on Celebrity April 12 – May 03. Requested refund as this same back to back not available next year with Celebrity.

6. As I have said previously, there was no chance in hell they are going to resume operations in April. Even May is optimistic. The entire Corona Virus situation is not going to be over in may. As a matter of fact we are looking at no fewer than 1~2 million infected in May. Good luck trying to get anyone onto a plague ship. If they are lucky they may be able to sail one or two ships to test the waters in July. A shutdown through fall is not out of the question.

It may get into a situation where cruise lines shut down for 9 months to 1 year. In that case, they will be mothballing their ships, go to 10% the employee count, negotiate with the banks to payments for the ships a a period, and tell the shipyards they cannot afford to take delivery so please park the ships and basically shut down.

7. It will be awhile before ports feel comfortable opening up to foreign passengers.

8. Carnival said they will make a decision by Friday

9. Got a bad feeling my May 26th Cruise on NCL is getting cancelled also

10. Australia is only in the beginning phase of this virus so I don’t see cruising starting up from here in May.

11. Still keeping a good thought for July 4th. on Symphony……St Thomas is on the itinerary. Thanks for the updates Bruce…btw, I paid $1.99 for gas right outside of Boston today…I don't even remember the last time I paid under $2.00

12. Bruce and friends. Have a Carnival cruise in August on the Sunrise not the new Victory. Not sure if I should cancel and eat $200 or make full payment in mid May

Seems every hour something changes for the worse.

13. Now 0-2 trying to sail on the Harmony !

14. 😭

15. Going May 16th on the Horizon. Canadian border closed and flying from Upstate NY. I doubt that it is happening.

16. Norwegian is getting sued? Something about down playing virus to book cruises. Thought I heard that on radio

17. Hopefully we can sail soon as when they can get up and going when they can see how things goes

18. Take the cash

19. I guess princess won’t fix the generator on the Crown Princess

20. When Princess cancelled for 60 days….it put them in that mid May timeframe.
    Looks like other lines are catching up.

But I don't think Alaska is happening anytime soon.
    I'm booked for Alaska in May…..just waiting on Princess to cancel on me.

21. UK still going into the growth phase of virus Bruce. Spain, Italy and France are having major problems. I would not be surprised if the summer season gets canned because the ports will just not open up to ships and foreign visitors. The countries will not want to restart the epidemic. Sorry folks. No fix to this any time soon. Stay healthy everyone. and take care. Ray

22. Will this include Azamara since they are part of the RC family?

23. It's gonna be in late summer before the dreaded virus passes. I can't see any cruises until at least July / August time. It's gonna be brutal for the cruiselines and of course for everyone. Stay safe everyone. Take care Bruce and family. Hunker down, stay indoors and stay healthy. Ray

24. We just lost our Brilliance cruise on 5/2

25. I predict no cruising until a vaccine is released. Predicted to be 12 months.

26. Big props from Denmark! Really appriciate your informative videos.
    Hope my english grammer was not to ill.

27. Celebrity says they are modifying NE/Canada as if May 19th

28. Oh dear let’s just keep positive

29. nice video keep up the good content

30. …..Aaarrgh !!…May it not be so…!!

31. They better be giving cash refunds. (90 days?)…Or HUGE cruise credits….(or both)….I'm waiting to hear from NCL