9 Answers About Cruising During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Note: This situation is fast-moving, so some data mentioned when we published this video has changed quickly. Look to your specific cruise line for the latest.
The illness has caused a lot of worry among cruise passengers. Here are answers to some of the biggest questions regarding cruising and the coronavirus.
Visit us at Cruzely.com for more.
1. Can I Cancel My Cruise If I’m Worried About the Coronavirus?
2. Can I Cancel For a Refund If I Have Travel Insurance?
3. Who Can’t Sail on a Cruise Due to the Coronavirus?
4. What If I’m Denied Boarding?
5. Will I Get Coronavirus On My Cruise?
6. What If Someone Else Gets Sick on my Cruise?
7. What Can I Do to Stay Healthy on my Cruise?
8. When Will Things Get Back to Normal?
9. Where Should I Go for Updates on the Coronavirus and Its Impact on My Cruise?