Honeymoon Cruise

9 Answers About Cruising During the Coronavirus Outbreak

Note: This situation is fast-moving, so some data mentioned when we published this video has changed quickly. Look to your specific cruise line for the latest.

The illness has caused a lot of worry among cruise passengers. Here are answers to some of the biggest questions regarding cruising and the coronavirus.
Visit us at Cruzely.com for more.

1. Can I Cancel My Cruise If I’m Worried About the Coronavirus?
2. Can I Cancel For a Refund If I Have Travel Insurance?
3. Who Can’t Sail on a Cruise Due to the Coronavirus?
4. What If I’m Denied Boarding?
5. Will I Get Coronavirus On My Cruise?
6. What If Someone Else Gets Sick on my Cruise?
7. What Can I Do to Stay Healthy on my Cruise?
8. When Will Things Get Back to Normal?
9. Where Should I Go for Updates on the Coronavirus and Its Impact on My Cruise?

#cruise #coronavirus

1. Today person on a Jet Blue flight tested positive. Removed all 4 rows front and back of passenger. Question if they are quarinteened? Rest of passengers let go. JFK to PBI

2. This is a bit frustrating. The family just got over a cold (all tested negative for flu) and still have light coughs. So, if I happen to cough while in line, I can get turned away?

3. I am totally not impressed with cruise line discounted prices or offerings of perks. Fortunately, there are other options.

4. Reading comments on these type of videos, it is clear to see that most cruisers are mentally retarded. Cruises will be banned soon from all ports soon, as it is too difficult for any government to keep dealing with super spreading ships showing up. It takes a very specially stupid person to go on a cruise until there is a vaccine widely in use, but here you morons are!

5. Ensenada on carnival this weekend!!! CHEERS!!!🍻🍻🍻

6. Anyone going on Carnival Horizon 11th April?

7. Who wants to be stuck on a ship eating food prepared from who knows where no escape stuck on a long plane ride basically

8. My Cruise is in June me and my wife are still going I paid to much money

9. Sailing out Mid April.. hoping everything is ok by then!! 🙏🏽

10. The US State Dept is asking people NOT TO CRUISE:

11. everyone has to realize unless you live at home and don't go anywhere you will probably catch this. Also, the cleanliness on ships is prob 100 times more than your house or employers office

12. UPDATE: JUST TODAY (MARCH 9TH) THE STATE DEPARTMENT ANNOUNCED TO STAY AWAY FROM CRUISING. NOT ABOUT THE NEWS ANYMORE, GOVERNMENT ISSUED A MAJOR WARNING SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS SO IT SHOULD BE A FULL REFUND, NOT PARTIAL

13. Just got off a 8 night Royal Caribbean cruise yesterday, so far no cases! 🙌🏽 I was more worried going through the airports, so much coughing 😩

14. I have a cruise Sunday Norweigian encore and I’m 99% sure I’m gonna cancel. It’s hard to enjoy a vacation knowing or thinking your gonna get sick. I will have my son and wife with me and because of money I’m not going to risk health. Sucks but that’s what has to be.

15. Anyone getting on a cruise ship for the next 12 to 18 months, at the very least, is a bloody fool, asking for what's coming to them.
    Or a great way to get +15 days to a month of free vacation on top of the trip they booked.
    People always put money (reservations refounds troubles etc) before anything else. Being selfish and self centered, blind idiots (won't happen to me).
    I feel no compassion for the passenger aboard the Princess stranded in California. They asked for it.
    (And now a couple is suing the company? Wtf? Personal responsibility?!)

16. Just got off the Norwegian Epic yesterday and I can honestly say at no point did I feel at risk of being infected. Just watch your hands regularly, use sanitizing stations, avoid sitting next to people who are constantly coughing, I would also avoid the swimming pools; especially after the first day on board cause they get packed! Also, you can do as we did and bring Lysol spray and Clorox wipes to clean the surfaces and contact areas on your cabin as soon as you board and before using the toilet, sink, shower handles, etc.

17. I WAS on holland america japan march 28 they cancelled full refund air and cruise and my expedia hotel which was non refundable got covered – this was two weeks ago – then i stupidly booked thinking no big deal south america for this same cruise line march 15 – – 18 days – so far the line is going – priceline airfare one way back to fort lauderdale from south america. might be a shit show might not – we will see. fingers crossed.

18. Blame CHINA . The CCP and Xi Jinping hid the virus for weeks when it might have been contained

19. We have a cruise setting sail this upcoming Saturday to Cozumel. This will be my 3 teens 1st cruise and also first time out of the country. However, this will be my 4th cruise and my spouse's 2nd. I have been looking forward to this cruise with my kids and anticipating their responses from the surprise of going on one. Now with all this coronavirus I am scared yet still anxious to go. Friends that are aware of our trip have been trying to discourage me and get me to change my mind about going. I am aware of their thoughts/feelings about the whole thing. I even find it odd how everyone that have cracked jokes about me not bringing corona back. Today Memphis, where I reside just had breaking news about the 1st case being here from a patient that is in the hospital. All I know is that the person did not travel from another country but from state to state.

20. People are overreacting do not cancel your trip you have a way higher chance of getting it on land

21. I'm booked on the Carnival Conquest the weekend of March 27 😷😔😳