Miami Cruises

CRUISERS CONFINED TO QUARTERS – New Trouble for Carnival Owned Cruise Ship

Passengers have been confined to quarters on cruise ship still sailing. Unable to disembark earlier in the month there are now new issues that will be a challenge for the MS Zaandam.

Help support these videos and get extra content at:

business inquires email me at: tony@lalidoloca.com

My wife Jenny can help you plan your travel. Jump on Jenny’s mailing list for a chance at a free cruise here:

or

contact Jenny by email at: jbarnette@cruiseshipcenters.com

Represent the locafam with a t-shirt, check out the latest designs at:

Our mailing address is:
La Lido Loca
4142 Mariner Blvd #402
Spring Hill, FL 34609

Information on La Lido Loca Group Cruises:

Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page –
Instagram –
Twitter –
Pintrest –

1. 4 Deaths Reported Onboard; update

2. Sink it🤬🥶😜

3. I hope everyone gets home and can get to a port!!

4. Wonder if there will ever be a cruise ship named the Jean Claude Vanderdam

5. Great job Tony. Thanks for the update.

6. See, now I want to sail on the Zaandam, just so I can go around calling it the Zaanderdam 😉 Sounds much better!

7. Thanks for the update
    Your voice sounded a little hoarse – hope you are well ? ,! Please forgive me asking, but these crazy times makes us all a little paranoid . The most common sense explanation would be you have a sore throat. But common sense is in short supply at the moment! Thought I'd mention it before faceless Internet people start assuming ! Keep safe and keep smiling 🚢We will all be on the lido soon 🍹😎🛳

8. Crazy to have gone. PURE INSANITY! What the hell is wrong with you? You are not safe and can put people in danger of dying.

9. Absolutely no sympathy at this point. This one is down to straight stupidity and now you will have to face the consequences. We now live in a different world and the quicker people realize that fact the longer they will live.

10. I totaly like the Zanderdamn better 😛 😛 😛 😛

11. Why on earth did these people go on a cruise during a pandemic? After the diamond princess? I don’t get it …

12. Why the hell is Carnival still cruising?

13. I believe tony might get on a 1 week cruise that goes i month due to not being able to dock anyuwhere for a month .. Full cruise amenities as no illness but his cameras break and cant document on you tube..

14. My 2 cents worth is that had the cruise lines and their passengers been given the actual facts in beginning, both would have reacted differently. It is human nature for the cruise lines to move ahead and book cruises. As it is the nature of cruisers to take those cruises. Both parties are aware of the normal risks of floating and feeding 5000 people. However when Governments do not face the facts in front of them, as that would expose their serious lack of preparedness for the coming pandemic, no one has the truth and wisdom to make difficult decisions. Leaders could have prevented most of at least the logistical issues by simply admitting this is a really big deal and will be with us for months both as a financial and health disaster. Be safe and remember…none of those destinations you booked to visit are going anywhere.

15. You've go to be kidding! Corporate greed and individual selfishness at work again. No sympathy for these passengers here. They knew the risk when they decided to board that ship in the middle of a pandemic and after all the went down with the Princess cruises. And now Fort Lauderdale is being hit with another large group of sick idiots. Unreal!

16. Happy Tuesday Tony & Jenny.
    Don't feel bad about name pronouncing. I don't get them right most of the time either.
    Stay safe everyone!!!

17. Cruise lines should have had enough sense to cancel cruises a long time ago

18. Any chance, Tony, that you're a big fan of Cheap Trick and their lead singer Robin Zander?

19. All cruise ships use recirculated air in all cruise ships are in recirculated air environment the CDC has just proven that the Coronavirus can go airborne and it can even go into an aerosol formation even finer than droplets so if a person is confined to their cabin it can be recirculated throughout the entire ship do the ventilation system going cabin to cabin room to room and throughout the hallway quarters and Beyond even if the ventilation system is turned off every solitary cabin door has a large vent in it for cross ventilation please check out the latest Google report the CDC test the Diamond Princess 17 days after the people have left the ship and have found the virus present on surfaces even areas that people would not be touching meaning that it is fully capable of going into an aerosol formation

20. Hindsight is 20/20.

21. Apparently there is still a ship heading for Perth, Western Australia. I hope the authorities do bett than with the Ruby Princess in Sydney.

22. Those cruisers should have purchased the " Burial At Sea " option. For $1,000 they throw you overboard. For $2,000 they blow " Taps " on a bugle, then toss you overboard. For $3,000 the Captain reads a prayer, they blow " Taps " on a bugle, they fire off a 21 gun salute and then toss you overboard. A bargain, at that.

23. I'm going to have to turn close caption on. Another video I can't hear. So, just a little in sight. I'm deaf in one ear and hard of hearing out of my other. So yes, I already have a hard time hearing. Let me put my headphones in and see if this will be better for me.
    Yes, the headphones did work better at the loudest volume. Reading your lips isn't to bad. Trying to read lips with facial hair does make it harder….lol
    Thank you Tony for keeping us up to date. It's my understanding that there are still 30 cruise ships at sea and the ships have no where to go. So updates about these ships would be nice.

24. What are you the cruise news just go back to your job and stop trying to be a reporter

25. Hope they don't let them get off without testing like the Ruby Princess.

26. I said way back in Jan as soon as the Wuhan incident and princess Diamond. Planes and ships should stop immediately. But people at that time still believe corona just a flu. No big deal. The difference is seasonal flu kills 60,000 person a year but Corona if not in check may kill 60 million person.

27. I was on the Coral Princess and lucky enough to disembark in Buenos Aires on March 10. Unfortunately, 1,300 of the passengers were not so lucky. Fortunately, there are no indications of any illness, yet no one seems to want to let the ship dock, so they are heading back to Fort Lauderdale (as reported to me from some of the passengers). I don’t see how Fort Lauderdale can handle the ships… I guess they will just have to send some of the ships docked there back out to sea.

28. I went RT to Hawaii from San Diego on the Zaandam. She is a fine ship and even after 16 days, I didn't want to get off.
    Thoughts and prayers for those suffering on board. Hope everyone recovers fully and gets home safely.

29. I know you guys don't drink but this episode could be a drinking game… Every time you hear, "Zan-der- dham" take a drink… Whew! Bet you cringed every time you hear yourself say it. thanks for sharing…

30. Try the MSC Magnifica https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/23/police-to-monitor-cruise-ship-magnifica-as-it-refuels-in-wa-to-ensure-no-one-disembarks
    The ship has given conflicting reports as to the health of passengers on ship. The "Oh no. No sick people on this ship!" isn't being believed after they had earlier reported that 250 + passengers had upper respiratory illnesses.

31. Lol the use of the wrong name made me laugh every single time because as we are hearing it, we are reading it written correctly behind you. Laughs much needed today. Thank you again Tony!

32. Thanks Tony for keeping us informed and updated on cruising.
    I have a feeling that the cruise industry will have to become alot more cautious in the future.
    Stay safe everyone 😊🍁

33. Love the green screen graphics.

34. The people on the ship knew the risks, and decided to cruise anyway. Yes, it departed before the shutdown, but well after the Princess quarantines. They can sit in their rooms for 2 weeks and enjoy their extended holiday…

35. My husband and I were talking about when we will feel safe enough to cruise again. My husband is most worried that I will get sick. I worry more about being trapped on a ship for weeks without a port. It’s not like they are partying and having a blast.

36. Not the brightest group of people, getting on a cruise ship during a public emergency. Yeah who would have thought things would go bad 🤔
    Passengers of the diamond princess?!

37. Ugh. Thanks for the news Tony. Can we fast forward life like 6 months?!

38. I cannot imagine the anxiety. My thoughts go out to them. I would be really surprised if cruising starts again before August. Everyone keep your chin up. We will get through this.

39. SS Minnow set out on a 3 hour cruise, wound up lasting 3 seasons…

40. Send it to Sydney; apparently our stupid government just allow people off with no testing. 😡😡😡😡

41. Ft Lauderdale and Miami are letting everyone off the ships without checks.
    Even with confirmed cases.

42. All cruise lines should have voluntary canceled cruises after the first report of the virus infecting passengers and given full refunds.
    That would have been the correct step to take.

43. Thanks for the video update Tony❤️

44. Jean-Claude Zaandam

45. Hey, you made an honest mistake with the name, unlike me when I choose to call it "Zoolander-Dam". 🙂 I'm actually surprised the issue with these ships still at sea hasn't been resolved. They should be just bought in to various ports (including US Navy Bases) and dealt with in an efficient and effective manner. Some of these people may end up needing to be hospitalized for heaven's sake. Thanks, Tony.

46. The clueless still think cruising is a safe traveling option. Buyer beware. Quarantine in effect when embarking. No ports available for disembarking.
    Imprisonment on ship fully enforced. Choose your berth cell carefully. Bonvoyage!

47. I would have pronounced it ZanderDAMMMIT! If I were stuck on it!

48. I imagine there are no test kits to confirm cases